1800s home stead

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who would of thought my father in law owns a cabinhouse 150 yards from three home stead cabins dated 1800s? not me, until I went this weekend. Alot of old ammo, part of a harmonica alot of jar lids and a Chinese coin (please help date) so was it an immigrant cook working for the rancher?? was the rancher playing the Harmonica while he cooked, after hunting deer all day??

Attachments

• ATT00300.jpg
    ATT00300.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 613
  • ATT00290.jpg
    ATT00290.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 614
Upvote 0

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey Vanoldschool. The chinese coin that you have is a chinese cash coin. I found two of them right next to where JuJu dug the 1797 british copper at my uncles house in Tacoma. Search google and you will be able to find a website that has all the Chinese Cash coins on them. That way you can identify it.

tomharris76

Jan 11, 2009
Lake Stevens, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Dude, I can't wait to get back to that spot with you. I bet that place is just loaded with treasure. I'm thinking July 26th & 27th. Let me know. Oh, by the way I'm also proud you finally didn't post a pic of a zincoln. :laughing7:

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man you got a honey hole for sure. That place is a dream site for the great north wet. Keep it comin.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread