Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Woot Woot! There's a good sign! Always remember to check =) I only have a handful around me, but this inspires me to check, I never have before :P Good work on the find!
Keep Stackin'
Wicka

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Man, I have gotta remember to start looking in those things when I'm in the store, I think I'm to focused on the tellers drawer when it opens looking for silver there. Maverick.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been checking every time I go to the store even though it is extremely embarrassing. I don't want people to see me grabbing the coins off the machine but I do it anyways..... Only found about a buck in clad so far. One little trick that I do though is to hit the buttons on the screen just to check to see if there are any current no fee options. The joke is that there NEVERE IS but hey, it gives you an excuse to find reject silver without looking like a bum. :p

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ive been checking every time I go to the store even though it is extremely embarrassing. I don't want people to see me grabbing the coins off the machine but I do it anyways..... Only found about a buck in clad so far. One little trick that I do though is to hit the buttons on the screen just to check to see if there are any current no fee options. The joke is that there NEVERE IS but hey, it gives you an excuse to find reject silver without looking like a bum. :p

That's exactly what I do! I'm over any embarrassment since I've found a total of four silver Rossies this year! Congrats to Bigheed on Coinstar Silver!!!

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
You think you're embarrassed imagine going to a coin star machine, bending over to look around the machine for dropped coins, dropping your wallet, someone turning it in to the desk, and having it annouced on the PA in Walmart...

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You think you're embarrassed imagine going to a coin star machine, bending over to look around the machine for dropped coins, dropping your wallet, someone turning it in to the desk, and having it annouced on the PA in Walmart...
Bahahaha that does suck...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions