My first Coinstar Find TREASURE!!!!!!!!

unclehuckelberry

Feb 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I found all this treasure the other day. There was also a zlincoln mixed in with it. IMG-20120727-00280.jpg

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm guessing a Walmart machine there...

It says "Giant" on the machine, so I assume Walmart would not offer another store's giftcard. It's from Giant (99.99% sure). My best finds came from a Giant, several silver dimes and a silver quarter.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It says "Giant" on the machine, so I assume Walmart would not offer another store's giftcard. It's from Giant (99.99% sure). My best finds came from a Giant, several silver dimes and a silver quarter.

Never heard of it. They don't have any "giants" out here.

Aaronscicli

Greenie
Mar 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Im 15 so i check everytime i go with mom to grocery store but i seem to never find ANYTHING. When i was younger, i would find dimes and pennies and the occational quarter but knew nothing of silver, so who knows what i pasted up

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i never had luck with coinstars, but then again, most coinstars are in walmarts, and i don't shop there. there's always somebody hawking over the coinstar for free money(not meant toward a CRH'er, but the common homeless man sleeping on the bench), especially in lower income areas.
hh
buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread