2 new sites still cleaning garbage

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The item on the bottom with the hole in it; is that a tax token of some sort?

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you got a Merc too.......good luck with the new sites!

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The item with the hole is probably the end of a shotgun shell not sure though.

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so its not just me, I post this,and the thread was dead before the end of the night...... a regular post the same coin a year newer,, the same day he get 29 likes- I got 2, I don't know what it takes to be part of the buddy buddy club
but I give up on this site
Don't give up yet, give it a little time

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no this isn't the first time ,and by the pic count ppl are viewing,just not showing any noob luv

The same thing happened to me when I first started. It didn't seem like , unless it was a great find, anyone looked at my posts until I had posted about 70 times

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
item bottom left at first glance appears to be a tax token, but given it's size it is doubtful. more likely an aluminum washer

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its all in the presentation, at least that's what I think. Title, photos, and of course what people think about different finds. Seems like people really like colonial or civil war the best. I think there are a lot of picture viewers who don't even read the thread or post, they skim through fast. The majority of people in life nowadays are in an extreme hurry.
I would love to find one of those 3 cent silvers, on your original post I didn't even know it was there, your post did not even mention any of the great finds that your photo had in it. I still have no idea what the other coins are. You never even mention it until quite a few post down, if I had not been reading it, I would have missed it all together.
Don't take me the wrong way, you were the one complaining, I'm just trying to point out some things that might be why your not getting allot of comments? I like your finds wish I could find them. I thought your photo was a bunch of clad.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Merc! And you got a three cent piece, I'm still look'n for one! The hole in the washer thing looks kinda squarish.

Treble hunter has a point with attention getting headers. Mention silver or gold and I'm there! Cause we all find garbage and we're not to enthused about it, sooooo. Slap us in the face with some bling or ancient stuff and more attention will be paid. We lv ya! We love all our newbies, great people! GL. HH

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treble I just wanted to say that in no way did any of what I said up top refer to you,you are among the few who do respond to my posts,and it is appreciated as well
Then throw me a like, it then brings back my attention to a thread that I replied to. I myself reply to allot of threads so sometimes its hard for me to remember who I replied to, when I go back online I get my notices and then know to look again. When people throw me a "like" I'll usually send one back just to let them know. Just like the phone, "it works both ways" I have noticed that allot of people use treasurenet mobile and I believe you can't send out a like, or maybe it is hard to find with some phones/apps. I noticed early on that there were a few who received a lot of "likes" but didn't give any back or out? Just before I read this thread I noticed you replied to another persons thread but you did not give him a "like" (the guy who found the other 3 cent silver) Some days have allot more traffic then others, this weekend is going to be mobbed (nice weather) I hope to be putting up a thread myself, just waiting to get to a certain spot (this mornings hunt was all garbage and trash)

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that you posted these other pics maybe the round deal with the hole is half of a rivet :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread