2 Rings!

nedigger

Sep 30, 2004
Omaha, NE
Found these yesterday (Saturday). I wish the pictures were better but they will have to do until I can get a better camera. The top one is 10k with heart shaped sapphire and the lower one is 14k with 5 diamonds! I decided on Saturday I was just going to do playgrounds at the parks. I found these at the 2nd or 3rd one I stopped at. They were both in the sand next to the swings. Besides these, I found a little over $5.00 in clad. Went out today to 2 parks and found another $6.47 in clad. HH.

Attachments

• 2Rings10ktSaph14ktDiam.jpg
    2Rings10ktSaph14ktDiam.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 763
Upvote 0
D

distelrath

...You must dig a lot of trash to find the gold! Nice rings! Only one I've found yet is a costume ring

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
There's gold under them thar swings! Nice finds!

D

distelrath

<---- has yet to find any gold BUT...

Digging and digging and digging = gold, right?

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Digging and scooping Distelrath. If you're not hitting playground equipment, under the swings, etc. but you are hunting parks, then you're missing the easiest return on your investment in time and effort. But hey, you are getting great silver at the old sites and that's got me envious so there!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was never a jewelry person....but I'm quickly becoming one. Those rings are wonderful. Congratulations.

M

mattjd

beautiful rings!!! are those dimonds in the second one down? Matt

OP
OP
nedigger

nedigger

Sep 30, 2004
Omaha, NE
Thank you everyone. You are all much too kind. If all goes well, this year will be my best yet. May you all find those things that you seek. Good luck and HH.

mattjd said:
beautiful rings!!! are those dimonds in the second one down? Matt

As best as I can tell they are, but I won't know for sure until I have it looked at by a jeweler. Perhaps later this week I can take it in and will post the results. :)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs there!

Keep diggin and finding and posting!

HH

Lonewolfe

C

Carl in CO

Nice rings. Did they chime up nicely on your MD or did it give off trash signals ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions