20 Silver Dollars found Today...I am still shaking...What a Great Day

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20 silver Dollars Found Today..............I am still shaking...After re-examining those Ike Dollars..I found no "s" mint marks..So all eleven are Clad...but the other twenty are diffenately 90% Silver...Sorry about the mix up...I was very exited & misread the text in my 2009 Redbook.

Upvote 1

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
WAY TO GO DAVE!!!! When I saw this I thought you had found them metal detecting and was about to grab a plane and come see ya! LOL. That was a great haul on those silvers buddy. I hit a few banks a while back in the town where we worked there but never had any luck. It might be time to go along the main street there by Walgreens and hit a few of those banks too. Merry Christmas buddy!!!! TMAN...

OP
OP
AmericanCoinHunting

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc(NB) said:
HOLAY !!!!!! what a rush!!! good for you!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks for looking Marc (NB) Canada
Pudsbrat said:
Santa came early for you!!!...congrats on a great haul......wish we coud all have it so good.....keep it up :icon_thumright:
Thank you for the kind comment (Pudsbrat)
allen said:
great job !!!
Thank You Allen
goldgrubber said:
Great find!!!! :icon_thumleft:
Thank You Goldgrubber
TreasureFiend said:
had to come back and watch again!!!! :tongue3:
Thanks Kermit...Your Comments & suggestions are always welcome Brother....Dave
Mr Tuff said:
frigging sweet!!!!!! MR TUFF
Thank you Mr Tuff
justdigging50 said:
Congratulations Dave!
That is so cool, I would be cleaning out my shorts if happened to me. Wow that is great! I think if someone metal detected your butt they might find a horse shoe up there.
MERRY CHRISTMAS DAVE :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Thanks D-50
tmanfromtexas said:
WAY TO GO DAVE!!!! When I saw this I thought you had found them metal detecting and was about to grab a plane and come see ya! LOL. That was a great haul on those silvers buddy. I hit a few banks a while back in the town where we worked there but never had any luck. It might be time to go along the main street there by Walgreens and hit a few of those banks too. Merry Christmas buddy!!!! TMAN...
Keep at it my Friend..I hope you come up in the spring so we can get back to some great times & find some more silver together...Untill then..Peace Be with you my friend....And may 2011 bring Health & prosperity to you and all you touch,,....Dave
Deno said:
Cool beans. That was a savvy investment.
Thank You Dano...I wish you & your family Good Health & prosperity this 2011

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread