Upvote 6

CoinShooter23

Nov 30, 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casper.. Your a flat out BEAST dude!! You are soooo lucky and fortunate to be bale to travel as much as you do, you have some amazing finds there.. Best of luck to a im sure will be an even better 2014...

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had some health issues all thru out the year and family stuff - so only got out about half as much as 2012
hopefully 2014 will be better - I have a couple of big relic hunts set up and trying to plan a few Carribean trips too

Last edited:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casper,
Thanks for that video. Outstanding finds. :thumbsup: Congrats on all of that gold and silver bling. Are you able to clean up the crusty silver rings and coins with electrolysis? :icon_scratch:
Looks like 2013 was a great year in my book.
-MM-

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casper,
Thanks for that video. Outstanding finds. :thumbsup: Congrats on all of that gold and silver bling. Are you able to clean up the crusty silver rings and coins with electrolysis? :icon_scratch:
Looks like 2013 was a great year in my book.
-MM-
i USED TO CLEAN IT ALL - PAIN TO CLEAN ALL THOSE CRUSTY COINS THEY JUST END UP THINNER
I JUST CRACKED A FEW OF THEM OPEN TO FIND OUT IF I HAD ANY OLDIES - ONE OF THE HALFS I COULD NOT TELL
WHAT IT WAS - ENDED UP BEING A BARBER (IWAS SURPRISED AT THAT ONE)- 2 OF THE QURTERS ENDED UP BEING BARBERS TOO - AND A COUPLE WERE STANDING LIBERTY
THE JEWELRY THAT IS CRUSTY - USUALLY COMES OUT ALL PITTED - NOW A DAYS I JUST PUT THEM IN A DISPLAY AS IS
IF I GET ENCRUSTED GOLD - I'LL BREAK OUT THE ELECTROLYSIS

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's an impressive array of relics and coins from land and sea Casper. You dug some valuable rings. WTG, Q.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool finds, hope all the health issues work out for you and you get to hunt more in 2014, best of luck to you.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My iPad won't let me view the video.....whine...sniffle...WHAAAA!!!! So unfair, now how do I get thru winter detector withdrawal ?

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vary cool vid, outstanding finds for 2013 Casper, man that salt water dose a number on the silver...Congrats to ya....:occasion14:

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vary cool vid, outstanding finds for 2013 Casper, man that salt water dose a number on the silver...Congrats to ya....:occasion14:

I got a few you can shave with - after I got most of the crust off of them - thats the one thing that sucks about the salt water silver

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Finds man!...I saw a couple rings that i looked awesome. That 18k at the begining looked handmade.

Do you find all those silver coins in the water? I saw there were a couple pics of you digging in a field. because alot of those Silvers looked toasted.

Thats so wild you find LC and KGC's out there....Great Year man!

Bill D. (VA)

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2008
SE Virginia
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a bunch of loot Casper. You're right - you did quite well in the silver dept. But you did even better with the lead fishing weights. You dug enough of those to sink a battleship. Congrats on a great year of detecting!

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Finds man!...I saw a couple rings that i looked awesome. That 18k at the begining looked handmade.

Do you find all those silver coins in the water? I saw there were a couple pics of you digging in a field. because alot of those Silvers looked toasted.

Thats so wild you find LC and KGC's out there....Great Year man!

those are all salt water finds -except the ones marked farm field and one fresh water hunt - I had a couple other fresh water local hunts where
I just got a few bucks in change that I excluded

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a bunch of loot Casper. You're right - you did quite well in the silver dept. But you did even better with the lead fishing weights. You dug enough of those to sink a battleship. Congrats on a great year of detecting!

doesn't compare to last year though - found over 70 gold rings last year
and found about 3 times the amount of sinkers

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that is a lot of stuff my friend! You're a smart guy sticking to those nice warm beaches and pulling out all of that good stuff that people lose. I'm the idiot that troops out in the freezing cold or our in a tick infested forest. Maybe I should take some tips from you. Great job out there this year and I hope you're feeling better next year. Those tropical vacations are always nice. I hit Aruba sometimes and I've got Cozumel lined up for this winter . Gotta have a break when you live in Maine. 18 degrees today.

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that is a lot of stuff my friend! You're a smart guy sticking to those nice warm beaches and pulling out all of that good stuff that people lose. I'm the idiot that troops out in the freezing cold or our in a tick infested forest. Maybe I should take some tips from you. Great job out there this year and I hope you're feeling better next year. Those tropical vacations are always nice. I hit Aruba sometimes and I've got Cozumel lined up for this winter . Gotta have a break when you live in Maine. 18 degrees today.

MOST OF IT WAS FOUND IN THE SALT WATERS OF MA.- CT & RI

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah that makes me feel a little better I guess. It's amazing what salt will do to most everything. I build houses on the coast and it will literally eat regular nails and screws. But it's also responsible for all of those nice cape cod gray houses. Hope you have a great summer and spend some time in warm places. Best of luck!

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great haul for the year :icon_thumright: Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread