🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
GPX 4500,
Equinox 800,
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm constantly amazed with the amount of quality buttons you dig IP... not to mention a lot of them are early military. Awesome year man :thumbsup: The wax seal is also incredible. An early military button and a wax seal is on my want list pretty bad... one day when I least expect, I'm sure one will surface. Well done and looking forward to what you and IH dig up in 2016. Happy New Year!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A-awesome-back.jpg

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a fantastic post that should get every detectorist's blood pumping. The Blacksmith token, the 76th is such phenomenal condition, the King's button. Wow. For such a short detecting season up there, I don't know how you accomplish it! I also really like the British Artillery button, great condition.

Congrats on such a productive year with some real stand-out finds. You've inspired me to get started on my 2015 year-end post.

Cheers,

Buck

Metal Illness

Jul 1, 2011
Englewood, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a Great year IP. Lots of great stuff, love the Rev. War pieces, goes to the core of our founding. Fantastic Historical saves! Congrats on a stellar 2015 and looking forward to your 2016 recoveries!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread