2016 Dutch Hunters Rendezvous

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bill.
No promo on my part. I'm not involved in RG's production either, but still looking forward to seeing it.
As Frank said, it's going to have to be more than a story about fake stone maps and an ex con's reasons for making them to draw the paying public... and those advertisers willing to fund these kinds of documentaries.

Good response!

It all starts with the watching public then comes the paying from the ads. A Documentary hey? I though it might be a Wizard of Oz trilogy or something along those lines..never thought it would be something historical as the family of a Convict who faked carvings. Every family has skeletons in their closet. His was a good one that he played on generations of people. It'll be some made up for TV special with embellished stories abound. Nothing to see there.

I'll watch it but will I believe it?

No way.

Weaversneedle

Jan 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good response!

It all starts with the watching public then comes the paying from the ads. A Documentary hey? I though it might be a Wizard of Oz trilogy or something along those lines..never thought it would be something historical as the family of a Convict who faked carvings. Every family has skeletons in their closet. His was a good one that he played on generations of people. It'll be some made up for TV special with embellished stories abound. Nothing to see there.

I'll watch it but will I believe it?

No way.

I see there is still a treasure chest full of jealousy on Treasure net

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey yer right W.....maybe some of that jealousy would help boost the ratings for a tv show as well.
It's certainly one of the motivations that's kept the legend alive and growing since about 1949.
Are you planning to attend the Rendezvous this year ?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jealousy? HAHAHAHA

Are you serious?

I wouldn't use those stone maps as tombstones for my Dog!!

If anything you guys should be jealous of me for knowing so much about the stones before it came out they were faked!

You guys just kill me!!

But keep on thinking that the stones lead to something important!

Weaversneedle

Jan 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jealousy? HAHAHAHA

Are you serious?

I wouldn't use those stone maps as tombstones for my Dog!!

If anything you guys should be jealous of me for knowing so much about the stones before it came out they were faked!

You guys just kill me!!

But keep on thinking that the stones lead to something important!
Bill, If you really think anyone on here is jealous of your findings ( you know the ones you have never provided proof of) then you are the entertainment around here

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, If you really think anyone on here is jealous of your findings ( you know the ones you have never provided proof of) then you are the entertainment around here

Back to the subject at hand here. Will anyone be seeing you at the Rendezvous Mr WN?

Oh, and I just posted what the the Hydro Geo Company that I hired used to find the ore deposit at my first site on the Maps thread in case you don't wonder over there. I can post the report of the link if you like? I even posted to the public the way I decoded the Petroglyph Map on there. Tell us, What have you discovered? Only then will I post my discovery.

You're the one that's entertaining here, all that fluff and no substance going after me with no reason for it. And apparently you don't read other threads to much under this one..

So enough is enough lets be civil.

FYI

You all know no one would show where their site is on this forum, but, I can say I'll have a testimonial pretty soon from two of the Rendezvous participants (And I won't say whom) that will be accompanying me to the actual site using their own Geo Electronics. They won't be reporting to you or anyone that's at the Rendezvous where it is, just that it's the real McCoy by their own electronics on this forum.

That's what should be in a show about the real deal. Not some story of a faker taker and stone map maker.

Coming soon to this site.

Stay tuned.....

Weaversneedle

Jan 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to the subject at hand here. Will anyone be seeing you at the Rendezvous Mr WN?

Oh, and I just posted what the the Hydro Geo Company that I hired used to find the ore deposit at my first site on the Maps thread in case you don't wonder over there. I can post the report of the link if you like? I even posted to the public the way I decoded the Petroglyph Map on there. Tell us, What have you discovered? Only then will I post my discovery.

You're the one that's entertaining here, all that fluff and no substance going after me with no reason for it. And apparently you don't read other threads to much under this one..

So enough is enough lets be civil.

FYI

You all know no one would show where their site is on this forum, but, I can say I'll have a testimonial pretty soon from two of the Rendezvous participants (And I won't say whom) that will be accompanying me to the actual site using their own Geo Electronics. They won't be reporting to you or anyone that's at the Rendezvous where it is, just that it's the real McCoy by their own electronics on this forum.

That's what should be in a show about the real deal. Not some story of a faker taker and stone map maker.

Coming soon to this site.

Stay tuned.....

I don't recall ever bragging about anything I've found so just what is it you would like proof of? I will be at the rendezvous and would love to see some of the treasure you have found.

Weaversneedle

Jan 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Riley,
Many people on this site are claiming to have found either the lost Dutchman mine or a treasure but they never provided any proof. If just one including you could produce a five gallon bucket of rich ore or a bar of gold maybe some of us here wouldn't think you are crazy. And a report on a piece of paper won't work. We want to see gold or your words mean nothing. On this website on other forums members are constantly posting pics of their finds but nobody on this forum has ever shown anything and until they do you will not be taken seriously.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I passed some gold around. Figured some of the Dutchunters could at least hold some superstition gold.

I'm not really a "dutchhunter" but I still have that flake in the bottle that you gave me a couple of years ago.
It's still the only flake of gold in my collection of rocks and stuff from the sups.
Watched that video that you linked on another site btw.
Ya run into all kinds of flakes out there I guess.
Nice scenery though.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Wayne that was a surprise. They really thought I dug that 100 foot tunnel next to that old mine. The guy is a healer though. He asked if I had any pain. I said my knee and he healed it. You coming down this year

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"... nobody on this forum has ever shown anything and until they do you will not be taken seriously."

Not exactly correct, I've seen some very nice pictures of ore posted here.
Now if those samples came from the Superstition or not, no way of knowing.

And there could be ore 'recovered' that, because of where it was obtained within the Superstition, may never be displayed/exposed on an open site like TN.
I'm thinking those guys really don't care if we take them seriously or not.

But I do understand what you're saying, kind of a "Put up or shut up!" type thing.
Unfortunately that may not be possible in all cases.

Last edited:

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473646357.403149.jpg

I brought this exact gold to show around. Gave Greg some and he had it assayed. 79.9% gold. 20 % silver. From the eastern side shown on TV.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wayne that was a surprise. They really thought I dug that 100 foot tunnel next to that old mine. The guy is a healer though. He asked if I had any pain. I said my knee and he healed it. You coming down this year

Yes.
Looking forward to putting the boots down and to seeing everyone again.

Last edited:

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found gold! (from my desk chair)
Go to e Bay and search 'Paydirt', people are actually selling it (dirt) by the 1 lb bag.
Prices vary, but around $17.99 or MORE seems to be the going rate.
'Yuba River', and 'Nome Beach Sand' some of the favorite flavors.
:dontknow: :BangHead: :laughing7: :thumbsup: ??? :icon_scratch:

Last edited:

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ernie my club sells them for $10. They contain about $8 in gold

Sarge, that's a real bargain compared to the guy asking $79 (free shipping)!
Another guy throws in a pan and a small vial, for those optimistic panners. ;)

Last edited:

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ernie my club sells them for $10. They contain about $8 in gold

To teach panning, take some lead sinkers and "shave them". Put the shavings in a pan with dirt and start panning. If you counted them before you started, you "should" have all of them when you finish. Gold is heavier than lead, but it is a good learning tool.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread