28 Tons of Gold in New Mexico???

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
If dowsing was done on "company property" then it was no secret where the utility lines were located. If dowsing precious metals really worked, professional dowsers would be famous and incredibly wealthy.

I should have been more specific in my post. It wasn't an unknown or a lost gas line. He was just showing me it would work for that as well as water and since we knew where that line was he wanted to use it to show me another example of what Dowsing could be used for. It didn't work for me, but did him. I had No Idea that people used it for precious metals until I read it on Tnet. My thoughts only on this...I Don't Think My Father Knew That Either...He had gone with some coworkers of his in the '50's to look for Uranium in Utah and they used a Geiger Counter I Believe. I don't know if Divining Rods could be used for this but he never mentioned that at all to me. I'd love to see someone do it, even a video of a Dowser locating a gold ring or something where you could see it work would be cool. Since it didn't work for me on the line, I don't think I could do it on any metal. I have No Clue how that works. I don't like to doubt people just because I haven't seen it. Sorry for not being more concise in my original post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread