3 rings of Bling ! And my first 3 ring day also!

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At least today was not a ring-less day! Conductivity wise the top ring 14K gold-plated read twice what a nickel reads on my machine usually. The Silver plated copper ring with a dark blue stone read a little over what a war nickel reads on my machine in the low to mid pull-tab zone. The Peace ring read about like a zinc penny, think it is plated pot metal.

7_16_2014  3 rings.jpg 7_16_2014  3 rings all.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, Good Luck on all your hunts!

Upvote 6

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love them rings ! Looks like a great hunt my friend ! Keep the treasure coming , congrats !
Glen

OP
OP
CoinandRelicMan

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love them rings ! Looks like a great hunt my friend ! Keep the treasure coming , congrats !
Glen

Hi Glen =) Yeah any ring is good! Yeah was good fun, hope to hunt on Sunday if it rains the day before as predicted, Thanks

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's just something special about pulling a "hat trick" of rings. Love it!

Congrats!

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
three rings is pretty awesome, the sheer thrill of seeing them in the dirt, even when you know that they are most likely bling, someone lost them and you just found them. I give those away to who ever wants them

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring score! Looks like you got a watch face plate too. Your in the right ball park with readings, go for it! GL. HH!

OP
OP
CoinandRelicMan

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There's just something special about pulling a "hat trick" of rings. Love it!

Congrats!

Hi W =) Yeah it is rings vary greatly in their readings yet they are all circles =) Me too =D

great_find.gif
Nice! Thanks for sharing...

Hi vpnavy =) Thanks! Your Welcome too =)

three rings is pretty awesome, the sheer thrill of seeing them in the dirt, even when you know that they are most likely bling, someone lost them and you just found them. I give those away to who ever wants them

Hi dirtlooter I have to agree with that logic, its a wonder they didn't get lawnmower-ized or just not dug at all =) Yeah made the day a special one =) Nice of you dirtlooter =)

Nice ring score! Looks like you got a watch face plate too. Your in the right ball park with readings, go for it! GL. HH!

Hi Msbeep =) Thanks and yeah was a weird signal. Right will do that when the grounds not so dry later =D

kyleeskastles

Jun 21, 2014
birthplace of texas
Detector(s) used
BH sharpshooter II, BH pioneer 202, garrett csi pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That peace ring is cool as heck, reminds me of my mom who was and still is a total 60's hippie flower power girl. She had my brother in the back of a volkswagon van on galveston island lol ya that hippie.

OP
OP
CoinandRelicMan

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That peace ring is cool as heck, reminds me of my mom who was and still is a total 60's hippie flower power girl. She had my brother in the back of a volkswagon van on galveston island lol ya that hippie.

Hi Kyleeskastles , thanks ! Whoops I got postings crossed up but here is another Hipster type ring!
cobalt peace ring maybe.jpg
Yeah its cool man!!! Hey I am feeling sure now man that this ring is made of Cobalt based on some rings shown in Bills posting that he IDs as Cobalt rings, the color and shiny factor really match up good!

Last edited:

Scooter86

Jul 4, 2014
Casper, WY
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice day for you and you found some clad to go out and but some more batteries to fuel that hungry detector! Go out and find some more and keep posting my friend!

OP
OP
CoinandRelicMan

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice day for you and you found some clad to go out and but some more batteries to fuel that hungry detector! Go out and find some more and keep posting my friend!

Hi Scooter86 thanks ! My detector uses a rechargeable battery pack, haven't bought a set for it in ages =) I had to catch up on lawn work today, am so far behind I had to spend time buying a new push-mower and a weed eater today. Got the trimming with weed eater done this evening, did get some done earlier today but gave up on the old one, it wouldn't keep running.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread