Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Made a trip to Chicago this past weekend to visit my daughter and walked into a lake storm. 20 foot waves sure shook up the treasure. The best of the 10 plus hours hunt time was this 10k 31 gram ring... Paid for the trip and then some!!

Most of the time I post over on the Maryland State forum but figured this one is different, not my best for the year but a real Show Pig!

OBN0344 (2).jpg
OBN0346.jpg

Upvote 18
do i see a date of 2012 on that ring? what club is it from? may be easy to find the owner.

oo..i got it...500,000,wings,it belongs to a pilot who received it after flying half a million miles.super cool find.

Now is that any way to talk about such a beautiful ring?:laughing7::laughing7:lol, that's a honker!!!

Congrats OBN. Very nice find. Good to see you on the forum. GL&HH.

Schweeetness !! Love finding the gold but its very hard to find here and then its often small here vs "LARGE" like that one !

WOW...that is an amazing chunk of gold...that's the heaviest ring Ive ever seen on T NET...Im giving a banner vote for the size of that pig...congrats OBN.

Great find

Looks like 3,400,000 miles to me

500,000 miles in a plane isn't a big deal. I have 250,000 miles on my 2008 Dodge Caliber lol

That's one hunk of gold, congrats on the find.

Thanks everyone.......funny I thought it was junk because it was so big...If it had a name it would be a easy return, so once winter sets in come Jan/Feb I can set down and start the fun part. My last ring return in June Netted me some great Karma...and I had the find of a lifetime a few months later, 2 carat plat. valued at 23 to 27 grand

attachment.jpg

OBN0321.jpg

That's a nice big ring congrats

Excellent find, OBN.

Ill bet you get a-lot of Great Karma For cleaning up so much trash of the Beach as well.

Your finding some awesome Stuff.

Davers

Good God, man! That's a heck of a nugget. Great find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back