4 Boxes

packfan_1982

Jun 22, 2008
Omaha NE
Detector(s) used
F70 / ACE 250
Just finishe my weekly 4 boxes, not great but my favorite lady showed up twice.

12 - 40%er
2 - Walking Liberty ('42 & '41)

While turning them in at my dump bank the teller informs me that my order will be in tomorrow. After giving her a perplexed look she say's oh yeah you buy them somewhere else and turn them in here, the other guy buys them here and turns them in somewhere else. Another teller from one of my dump banks told me that people keep coming in trying to buy my dumps but they won't sell the bags. Looks like Omaha is starting to pick up the competition. And finally last week one bank refused to sell me the whole box that I asked them to order because "we have bunch of people that come in and ask for these". They just became a dump bank.

Upvote 0

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
Nice work on the silver score.

Its crazy when banks pull that kind of stuff. Refusing to sell the whole box... lol. And YOU even ordered the darn thing!

~Dave

fiddycent

Oct 23, 2008
that's the way...let 'em be your dump bank and sell your rejects to your competition. i'm sure someone will buy 'em just on the chance you overlooked something. ever think about re-rolling a few rolls, writing "silver" or "64 Kennedys" on the side and then turning them in at that same bank? i know that's not right but hey...they won't even sell you the whole box you ordered??? that's just crazy.

sidenote: liked omaha a lot. spent quite a bit of time there and across the river in council bluffs. best steaks anywhere!

good luck on your searches.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, but I would also use them as my dump bank...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread