45.45% OF MY HALVES TODAY WERE SILVER!!! PIC!

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just too bad they only had 11 coins and they were all 40%ers. Oh well, 5 out of 11. I ain't complaining. On a whole 'nother subject, y'all should check out this post: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,258688.0.html

IMG_0043.JPG

Kindest regards and HH!
Kantuck

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Kantuckkeean

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the replies. I know I kind of led you on there, but there may be more to come.....

What'd y'all think of the link I posted?

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great percentage anyday....any amount!! Gotta love that.

Neat story on the link. It looks just like a heart to me. Can you keep us posted if anything else develops on that story?

OP
OP
Kantuckkeean

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll definitely keep you posted on the heart. I'm still tryin' to wrap my scientific brain around how such a fossilization event could occur.

Seagates

Feb 7, 2009
coincrazed said:
Nice,my man!Interesting,my man!Wish I could get halves like that,my man!Good luck,my man. - coincrazed

Another interesting statistic 41.1% of the words you've written here are either "my" or "man"!

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Seagates said:
coincrazed said:
Nice,my man!Interesting,my man!Wish I could get halves like that,my man!Good luck,my man. - coincrazed

Another interesting statistic 41.1% of the words you've written here are either "my" or "man"!

Another interesting statistic is the 41.1% of this sentence was formed without spaces.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions