A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The fact is, that the trees exist. Whether they're carved in part by nature,
burned by wildfire, just done solely by the hand of man. It's obvious to the
most casual observer, who's ever seriously looked at many (un)natural trees.

They just stick out, and are obvious, whether anything else is apparent or
not. Work of a generation(s) gone by, likely when the trees were much much
younger. So who was out doing that, going to that much trouble, to leave as
signs for the future? After the S/J era, possibly around the time of the C.W.,
maybe before & since. But no one apparently goes to that much trouble any
more. And they keep on falling down. Maybe there's not any need for them
to be around anymore, so no revisions are made. Or, perhaps not all of the
old sites & markers are even known, maybe some were secret even then???

Last edited:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
oookey, fair enough....all fair suppositions, but how does that answer the question in post 2171?

"You can't stop wondering on this one......

There is no KGC and/or OAK in Europe and The Middle East,..yet this "phenomenon" happens there too.

Any suggestions?...

Is that maybe...? their long-long arm? (lol)"

any other ideas/suppositions?.....
not to be against the flow, but this should be an interesting Topic. "WHO dat?"

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does OAK stand for? Not all those pictures were of the KGC in that link. They had the signature of the priests. I've never heard of the oak thing before. But then again I wasn't looking for it.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
If y'all were really interested in such, you could visit the KGC threads, of which there are plenty.
Somewhere in one or more of them, you'd probably find that OAK was, is, for Order of American Knights.
But some people seem to specialize in plenty of conjecture, though not anything of real substance. This area
is off topic anyway, since this thread is pertaining to Treasure Marks/Signs, specifically Spanish Treasure Vaults.
Got any? That's the real question. Read the thread, then pose your questions directly pertaining to the topic.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Guys. Maybe a side study for me to do. After all I'm deep in the southern parts of the country.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a picture of the type I've found. The burned ones that is. 20180209_140805.jpg

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Guys. Maybe a side study for me to do. After all I'm deep in the southern parts of the country.

it would interesting to know if there was a specific reason for the burning other than to make it stand out ??

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1548402
A light plus shadows skull sign with heart(s) combination,
that's only seen at late winter, also part of shaft sign
marker, taken from different upward angle here...

If you click & blow it up 2X, the shadows at the lower
part of the skull, actually makes a duck head & body
with the heart shadow in detail. The direction that
the duck is looking, there used to be an unusual
placed marker, that has washed away in a rare
historical flooded season, with a huge wall of
water, washing many rocks, & large broken
down carved, marked tree top branches.

The whole skull rests on a shadow heart,
& the right eye shadow suggests the pentagon shape.

Last edited:

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
The idea is that during the civil war they located the Spanish Mexican trails and remarked or moved it with there marks in place.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
If y'all were really interested in such, you could visit the KGC threads, of which there are plenty.
Somewhere in one or more of them, you'd probably find that OAK was, is, for Order of American Knights.
But some people seem to specialize in plenty of conjecture, though not anything of real substance. This area
is off topic anyway, since this thread is pertaining to Treasure Marks/Signs, specifically Spanish Treasure Vaults.
Got any? That's the real question. Read the thread, then pose your questions directly pertaining to the topic.

B.Bob said...Not all those pictures were of the KGC in that link. They had the signature of the priests.

Guess ye missed that....eh

That was on point and good observation.
If yer the Honcho in charge ...please do yer job right, Honcho-San. (Honcho San Cruz..? has a ring to it. Bravo)

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a valid question: What does shaped, marked trees, attributed to
the KGC or OAK, potentially have to do with buried Spanish treasures?
The trees were used by the priest also. I believe those others would find old Spanish / priest stashes and remark them. It would take some talent to munipulate trees like that. Especially to create shadow signs and such. The priest were also involved in spiritualism. All things are possible with God by your side.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The Oak, kgc , mason guys or whoever they were likely knew about alot of the Spanish/ancient stuff, especially the mines. We just lump them all into the category of sentinels. They likely pass info down in their families and have to recruit the younger generation to keep to it all alive, but in the present years there is a notion some of these families may be tapering out, due to the widespread drug use in the younger generations. This is also happening in native american traditions/lore, it's not being passed down anymore.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your probably right Q, As a Native American myself I know much is being in lost. I have one grandson who is thirsty for the knowledge. The other are to busy with video games and such.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
The idea is that during the civil war they located the Spanish Mexican trails and remarked or moved it with there marks in place.

So who was behind them, learning & performing the remarking chore(s), & what or who was the motives/organization(s) that was behind them that were doing the teaching/instructing/ordering?

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to know the answer to that one. Tell me that a master mason can duplicate what we see on these stones. I find hard to believe. Well the one I study anyway.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread