A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

saachi

Apr 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Sandy, except these two boulders i couldn't find any boulders near by surroundings. Sandy these two boulders are located on national highway. In olden days kings use to travel on this way its seems to their fort on horses and on elephants. View attachment 1382438 View attachment 1382439 View attachment 1382440 View attachment 1382441 View attachment 1382442 View attachment 1382443 View attachment 1382444 View attachment 1382445 View attachment 1382446 View attachment 1382447 View attachment 1382445

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Saachi, look in this direction (arrow), and you need to get the degrees from the far rock to this close one and the turning degree from the Turtle head on this close one. from the last line.
6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
If that lines doesn't have anything on it then try going straight through as an alignment (in the direction of the second arrow)
6.jpg

Last edited:

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi saachi; Great job on the pictures. Just try to take more from different angles ok. If there is any carvings on any stones take several pictures of just the carvings s well. This will help you form a better Library of pictures for each find. You may see something later in time that you may not see now ok. Pictures are invaluable. They never lie and they capture details you may not see when you are looking at them right there ok. Good Luck. You ARE on the right trail on this one. Good Luck. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is the problem Saachi, your spending so much time looking at the boulders that your not leaving them to look for the next marker, these Boulders are meant to lead you somewhere, you can spend years of your life trying to figure out what's on these boulders, or you can go find the next marker in the area and then figure out how it relates back to these two markers.
This is what I have been saying forever it seems, The layout of multiple markers are more important than what is on each one of them.

For instance you find A single Boulder Marker that has writing on it, after spending a ton of time trying to figure out the writing, you look around and find two more markers, and all of a sudden you realize your single marker is really only one point of a triangle of boulders.

Another Example, You find A single Boulder with Carvings on it, and after even more time trying to figure it out you find out that it is just one of two boulders that align with multiple other two alignments boulders at different angles to a crisscross spot.

So here is the Moral of the Story, Don't get hung up on the carvings and writing on the rocks, look for patterns and layouts with other standout markers in the area.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not into cache/vault hunting. That said, as for Sandy, --> :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Oddjob was correct. This thread SHOULD be permanently affixed at the top of Treasure Marks/Signs.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I Appreciate it kcm and OddJob, as well as all of you guys who have supported me and my guide (Thank you all)

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Sandy; We ALL thank "you". PEACE:RONB

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi CDS; That sure is some beautiful scenery there. Thanks. PEACE:RONB

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi CDS; Your a lucky Man who's been truly Blessed. I will never see something like that where I live. I've seen it in my travels over the years but that's it. Great stuff. PEACE:RONB

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Barker,

That's me too, I have seen a few sights in travels,
and was just showing for you to enjoy also, being
one thing I can share. It's not markers, but there
are likely to be some around there somewhere,
in that kind of high mineral country, I call...

Last edited:

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi CDS; Thanks. Great stuff. PEACE:RONB

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks; This Thread has NOT died. I just talked to Sandy. He was on vacation ok. So stay tuned to this Thread. I believe he has new photo's and info for us here ok. Happy Holidays. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a few new details on how to find the alignments rocks in some cases and will be adding all of this to the guide as well.

Here we have the same shaft sign I have shown before.
1 (2).JPG

I have marked both of the Peaks of the last photos Shaft sign with downward pointing arrows.From this point of view You are looking through this shaft sign and there is a somewhat rectangular shaped rock close to the shaft sign (circled) that is pointing over to a heart on the bank.
1.JPG

Here is the rectangular rock close up, if you notice it sure looks like it has the long ear of a rabbit.
2.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions