A Heap of Proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good thinking Somehiker, but I tend to place it as a genuine Jesuit map - or copy - with later addtions. Too many relative correct things, things that were later shown to be correct. Tayopa for instance and the mines of Chinaps particularily.

Incidentally the Chinapas mine is/was known as the 'Cerro Colorado', and while it was quite prosperous, was not well known except in it's period.

Two unknown mines until recently yet realively placed correctly.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Reverse engineered maps are always interesting. Personally, I would place it right up there with the picture of the Burn's Ranch Jesuit mission. Both have the same provenance and type of age that makes them believable. :dontknow:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Maps. OK, here may be a solution to the Central Arizona treasure mysteries. I won't reveal where the linework came from, but for anyone attuned to the proper protocols, it's readily reproducible. It probably doesn't mesh with any of the usual suspects (those that haven't produced anything), and maybe it's worthless, but I'm donating it to "the public". Remember, the illusionist relies on audience diversion.

3334-3334.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every time I open a map of my own city, to look for a way to get to an address of somewhere I have never been...business/park/someone's house etc....from where I am when I open the map, am I not "reverse engineering" that map ? But I also have to get a newer version every couple of years, cause some of this stuff isn't on the older ones. Same goes for larger area road maps, where over time even villages and towns have vanished, becoming ghost towns that very few would even know about, let alone be able to find.
The Tumlinson/Hide Map/Stone Map story is currently being "reverse engineered", with this topic being part of that process.
Will the fact that much of what is being offered is "POOF" be proof enough for you ?
Will Frank and Ryan be able to follow the other map, Dave. Or as you say ...only the one who made it ?

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sdcfia,:coffee2:
Would I share a genuine Treasure Map with the public, Yes, Im retired and have many heath Issues, And I believe that's the reason I came on TN was to share what I have and know:dontknow:, I have given many years of experienced knowledge on TN, I hope it helps people, I have been retired from Treasure hunting for over 20 years, except for my time in the service that's all I did my whole life, and have no regrets, Treasure Hunting was VERY,VERY,VERY GOOD TO ME, I hope its just as good to everyone else. NP:cat:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Tumlinson/Hide Map/Stone Map story is currently being "reverse engineered", with this topic being part of that process.
Will the fact that much of what is being offered is "POOF" be proof enough for you ?
Will Frank and Ryan be able to follow the other map, Dave. Or as you say ...only the one who made it ?

No, POOF doesn't cut the grease. So far, all we have is more singsong that at least seems to vindicate many folks' long-held suspicions about Travis's BS story about finding the rock maps. That's a good first step - time will tell what else Ryan will present. Presumably, the Tumlinson family knew the history of the ground map first attributed to Pegleg. I'd like to hear much more of that. The chart probably didn't sit in someone's sock drawer before Travis got a hold of it. What efforts were made in Arizona by the two generations preceding Travis? It sounds as if Travis spent a lot of time in the hills with the ground map. What about his older family members - did they too? Stuff like that.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would I share a genuine Treasure Map with the public, Yes, Im retired and have many heath Issues, And I believe that's the reason I came on TN was to share what I have and know:dontknow:, I have given many years of experienced knowledge on TN, I hope it helps people, I have been retired from Treasure hunting for over 20 years, except for my time in the service that's all I did my whole life, and have no regrets, Treasure Hunting was VERY,VERY,VERY GOOD TO ME, I hope its just as good to everyone else. NP:cat:

Thanks NP, I enjoy your post,and thanks for not getting upset and walking out,Iam trying to lean this treasure hunting craft from everyone,it sure is a melting pot.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

So, you're claiming to have found some sort of treasure(s) during your days. I'm sure you'd be a great guy to know and banter with, but, no offense, your claims on TNet are just talk. All you've provided on this forum are: stories about unnamed people finding fabulous things in unidentified places; that phony picture of a mission in Arizona; photos of unidentified typical old underground sites supposedly in the Caballos; and that POOF map from unidentified "Noss sources". Revealing no names I can understand, but also no dates, places, pictures of recoveries? - just enough bait to maybe get someone to set up beers somewhere. Maybe all you've claimed is true (if so, my apologies), but why would you expect any average rational person to believe any of it? Seriously, how do all these teases "help people"?

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Apologies accepted) I do not seek notoriety or fame,that and a dollar will not even get you a :coffee2:, I have been down that road before,It will get you knowhere in life, If you are not happy with my posting then don't read them, I myself will never be able to feel or under stand how some that have never been successful,or have any expectations to look forward to, can be so jealous,and miserable in life as a human being. Some people just need to spend more time with their spirit.:dontknow: have a happy life.NP:cat:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi SDC, one minute you are downplaying then the next ?????? Relax, this isn't a court, just friendly conversation around a campfire drinking coffee.

Almost any thing posted can be questioned. I could post a picture of some gold bars and claim they came from Tayopa and unless they had been heavily posted before, they would be accepted ? as prooof. Any picture can be contested.

This s a syylized map of one of the depositories up at Tayopa, and one of our workers at the deposit..

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

I have found it, but not the actual entry yet, so it is with NP's 'lil' map. He doesn't have to prove anthing since he isn't claiming to have found anything, just where he received it.

Incidentally the owners had found it in a buried box in the ruins of a Mission. Can they prove it ? nope., but they had given up.

As for 'NP's lil map', no-one could ever find anything with it, it wasn't meant to be used as such.

There comes a time ---------

Map to mt..jpg

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
(Apologies accepted) I do not seek notoriety or fame,that and a dollar will not even get you a :coffee2:, I have been down that road before,It will get you knowhere in life, If you are not happy with my posting then don't read them, I myself will never be able to feel or under stand how some that have never been successful,or have any expectations to look forward to, can be so jealous,and miserable in life as a human being. Some people just need to spend more time with their spirit.:dontknow: have a happy life.NP:cat:

Again, sorry if I offended you. I sincerely hope it's not your own life that you're describing.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I've been reading a lot of the stories that y'all wrote. I find them interesting. but wondered if there has been anything found from those kind of maps. I haven't been at this long and don't want to insult or make y'all mad. I can tell you know the places you talk about. I was wondering if you read the writings out there. There are clues in form of bible verses. I see coordinates on the rocks and if it plays along with your maps. They are the same ones that are on my site. Like the 177° and the 357°. Just wondering because I have not read about it yet.

Thanks Bob

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Hey guys, I've been reading a lot of the stories that y'all wrote. I find them interesting. but wondered if there has been anything found from those kind of maps. I haven't been at this long and don't want to insult or make y'all mad. I can tell you know the places you talk about. I was wondering if you read the writings out there. There are clues in form of bible verses. I see coordinates on the rocks and if it plays along with your maps. They are the same ones that are on my site. Like the 177° and the 357°. Just wondering because I have not read about it yet.

Thanks Bob

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
bob..to my knowledge no one has ever found anything using the stone maps or any of the paper maps floating around

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi SDC, one minute you are downplaying then the next ?????? Relax, this isn't a court, just friendly conversation around a campfire drinking coffee.

Almost any thing posted can be questioned. I could post a picture of some gold bars and claim they came from Tayopa and unless they had been heavily posted before, they would be accepted ? as prooof. Any picture can be contested.

This s a syylized map of one of the depositories up at Tayopa, and one of our workers at the deposit..

View attachment 1194240

I have found it, but not the actual entry yet, so it is with NP's 'lil' map. He doesn't have to prove anthing since he isn't claiming to have found anything, just where he received it.

Incidentally the owners had found it in a buried box in the ruins of a Mission. Can they prove it ? nope., but they had given up.

As for 'NP's lil map', no-one could ever find anything with it, it wasn't meant to be used as such.

There comes a time ---------

View attachment 1194232

Sorry Real de Tayopa, last time I was at your mine I forgot to shut all the lights off and your automatic door opener batteries are dead. I'll send 2-AA batteries and once installed, the door to the mine should open back up. Sorry for the delay.
:occasion14:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1194326

Assuming the lines are treasure symbols .
Horns, Ears, or Mountains above the Heart?

Howdy Hal,

It has always been my opinion, from what little I know, that the map is fake. As Don Jose pointed out, some of the information on that map only became known in 1992. The other legends like the PSM's, and Victorio's Peak treasures, were also known. As Wayne pointed out, Apache Springs is written in English, I don't believe a Jesuit would mix two languages.

Seems like some treasure hunter put all the treasure legends on one map, putting known symbols from each legend in their general area. It had to be a treasure hunter that knew something of Jesuit treasure legends, and believed that the PSM's lead to a Jesuit treasure.

There is a Jesuit treasure legend that is suppose to have a map, and waybill. This legend has some Jesuits departing out of Santa Maria De Las Parras, Coahuila through the desert with 100 cartloads of gold at the time of their expulsion. They were to go through Monclova, to Texas, and then to California. Legend claims that due to indian trouble, they only made it to Sierra De Corazon De Toro where they hid the treasure in a cave. I believe this is why the heart has horns. Who ever made that map believed this legend was where the PSM's lead to.

Homar

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i like the map NP posted,and what Real TTT has said about the treasure coming from the mines west to east, i like to think they came thru the area i hunt in. I see a heart here with the Tayopa T on it. And i see what i believe to be the serpent staff from the map NP posted. View attachment 1194375 View attachment 1194376 View attachment 1194377 :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread