Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Lordelfin,

I went thru all the pages of this thread looking for quotes from your work and have removed them per your request. If you find anything that I may have overlooked, please let me know and I will delete them immediately.

Thank you for the help and welcome to TNet.

Are you interested in the Tumlinson - Stone Map connection as a treasure hunter or is this an extension of your research?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
722 Toulouse Street - New Orleans

Louis Adam's (French patriot) son J.B.L Adam, married Don Juan de Peralta's only daughter, Juanita Elimoca Peralta (Adam).

A Peralta-Adam connection in New Orleans. Huh. Interesting.

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
A Peralta-Adam connection in New Orleans. Huh. Interesting.

Very interesting. Here is a drawing of J.B.L Adam, husband of Juanita Peralta. JBL at some point had his portrait done by the renowned naturalist and artist Audubon. And here is the interesting thing, Audubon sailed with Captain La Barge up the Mississippi. It was Captain La Barge's father John La Barge, who's name is given to La Barge Canyon in the Superstitions.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Anne Caliste Peralta, granddaughter of Don Juan de Peralta, married J.B. Preau.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great work Hal!

I guess I'm gonna be looking for the Lost Adams Diggings for a little while. I just bought a Log Cabin in the mountains with the proceeds from my Treasure Hunting finds. At least a few ounces of Gold and some old coins! This is up high near the Continental divide in Arizona. Escudilla Mountains. Were moving up there tomorrow. I own it free and clear. No more worrying about the stock markets! I can go off grid here! Plenty of Elk and Deer and a fresh spring runs through the property for water!

I'm going to call it:

" Gold is where you find it"

View attachment 1206442 View attachment 1206443 View attachment 1206444 View attachment 1206445 View attachment 1206446 View attachment 1206453

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great work Hal!

I guess I'm gonna be looking for the Lost Adams Diggings for a little while. I just bought a Log Cabin in the mountains with the proceeds from my Treasure Hunting finds. At least a few ounces of Gold and some old coins! This is up high near the Continental divide in Arizona. Escudilla Mountains. Were moving up there tomorrow. I own it free and clear. No more worrying about the stock markets! I can go off grid here! Plenty of Elk and Deer and a fresh spring runs through the property for water!

I'm going to call it:

" Gold is where you find it"

View attachment 1206442 View attachment 1206443 View attachment 1206444 View attachment 1206445 View attachment 1206446 View attachment 1206453

Nice,congratulations.Treasure turned into treasure,great name too.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geeze Bill, your certainly doing better than I am My six years lease.

Outlying guest cabins of the Tayopa HIlton.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill, why the sudden change of location ? You find the LDM or don't believe it exists ? Did I see a stack:laughing7: of gold bars in the corner of your living room ?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorrry oro, it comes with a dirt floor and fleas, not like Bill's ritzy BOQ.

Hand almost back to norml, however left leg is a bit **)_)*

well let's say I ouldn't go to Tayopa on it yet.

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW a palace! I bet you even have a floor and a door! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: I am even more jealous of you Don Jose, and don't forget, behave yourself and concentrate on recovery!
Oro Amigo,:coffee2: don't let Real Amigo kid you,I bet the floppy eared burro is inside laying on the chase lounge with the remote to the wide screen t v ,:wink:
NP:cat:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
NP, twas a goat herders palace before, complete with fleas - which is why I am tryig to dump it off on Bill :laughing7::laughing7:

HarrrUPMPH! Now there goes MY plan to swap YOU for your palace with this lovely fixer-upper...
101122_21_OldLogCabin.jpg
Hmm now I will have to find another potential buyer!

Sorry for the sidetrack, please do continue.
:coffee2: :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread