A Heap of Proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal, there are many levels and references to what are called friends. Sometimes the ones on internet are vastly superior to the physical ones. - the ones on the internet that give you a constant 'like' whether they agree wth your post or not, can definately be considered friends. It's up to you to fill in the physical components, they can be whatever you desire.

For example, I consider ORO as a runt of 5'4", a sneaky alcoholic, and completely untrustworthy, especially with your female friends or treasures. Loke isn't much better. but he has a nice doggie, not of the man eater variey, Cactus ????

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal, there are many levels and references to what are called friends. Sometimes the ones on internet are vastly superior to the physical ones. - the ones on the internet that give you a constant 'like' whether they agree wth your post or not, can definately be considered friends. It's up to you to fill in the physical components, they can be whatever you desire.

For example, I consider ORO as a runt of 5'4", a sneaky alcoholic, and completely untrustworthy, especially with your female friends or treasures. Loke isn't much better. but he has a nice doggie, not of the man eater variey, Cactus ????

Looks like you have already found the only treasure worth finding.
:coffee2:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal, They used to be on this site now they pretend to act with each other in the desert somewhere in the USA.
If your lucky and join their group they may just give you coordinates to an old tree stump!

Friends?

That's not very realistic anymore thanks to the proliferation of second rate actors and fat antagonists on this site.
It is what it is.

Hal

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal, but no money so far, all out, snifff :censored: Plenty of others though.:occasion14:

You also posted ---Why would anyone with an original thought want to expose themselves to ridicule and mockery?

I have, various times. Starting with Tayopa. .After all, if it can't hold under criticism ------

----------
You also posted -----

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
While many on this site are friendly, for me, it would be disingenuous to describe a virtual relationship as a friendship.
We are acquaintances with mutual interests and those that post with the desire to help or educate have earned my respect and admiration.

Friendship for me, true friendship, is something forged over time and trial.
My friends know me intimately and understand just how far I would go to protect and preserve that bond.
I know them, like one would know a brother or sister and our trust for each other is "marrow deep".

Nothing wrong with the idea of having acquaintances as they sometimes lead to great things, like friendship. True, lasting friendship.

Now about these second rate actors and fat antagonists...
If its important to you, go back and read thru a few threads.
Its not hard to determine who offered kind words of encouragement when need...
...and those who offered something else.

Members posts are few these days with good reason.
Why would anyone with an original thought want to expose themselves to ridicule and mockery?

----------

Joe, this isn't the first time that you have accused me of pandering to those who you perceive as disliking you. I honestly don't know of anyone who would take pleasure in seeing you publicly embarrassed or hurt with unkind words. However, if they do exist, as you seem to believe, they certainly would not qualify as my friends.

Hal,

Don't believe I accused you of "pandering" at all. On the other hand, your comments were:

"Anyone with a computer and access to the interweb can see that Peralta was, in that period, not some obscure name in the New World.
Sometimes when a person grows too close to a source, admiration and loyalty diminish objectivity."

Since you were addressing me, it seems to question my ability to be objective. That may be true, but it's probably something you are not qualified to judge.

I admit to taking my many friends opinions and knowledge over the Internet experts, such as those found here.

I am trying to loose some weight.

Joe Ribaudo

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Hal,

Well at least you know why I don't post much Amigo.

Yes there were a heap of Peraltas in the area. The Peraltas had been in the area for centuries, from Santa Fe to Sonora. There were even some living next to Jacob Waltz.

Homar

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corozone, mi compadre, was just thinking about you --- having barbcued Chicken with 'fresh' home made corn Tortillas, none of that flat factory junk, and of course coffee :coffee2::coffee2:

p.s. I believe that a breast is left, wanna join me ?

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Compadre, of course, I am not letting a tender breast go to waste. Tell me Compadre, have you ever run into any Peraltas in Chihuahua, or Sonora? If so, has the LDM come into the conversation? :coffee2::coffee2:

Homar

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Don Jose de la Mancha wrote
For example, I consider ORO as a runt of 5'4", a sneaky alcoholic, and completely untrustworthy, especially with your female friends or treasures. Loke isn't much better. but he has a nice doggie, not of the man eater variey, Cactus
huh.gif
?

Hmm you are way off base there amigo, though not about Loke's dog, and Cactusjumper's dog is very definitely a MAN EATER! :o
angry-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro, Yer 5'6 ?????? actually oro is of nomal stature, a non drinker - cept for coffee, and i trust him with my life and Tayopa, but not with my faithful wife. As a matter of fact he already has one.

He knows the secret of Tayopa and Naranjal

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
[/B]Hal,

Don't believe I accused you of "pandering" at all. On the other hand, your comments were:

"Anyone with a computer and access to the interweb can see that Peralta was, in that period, not some obscure name in the New World.
Sometimes when a person grows too close to a source, admiration and loyalty diminish objectivity."

Since you were addressing me, it seems to question my ability to be objective. That may be true, but it's probably something you are not qualified to judge.

I admit to taking my many friends opinions and knowledge over the Internet experts, such as those found here.

I am trying to loose some weight.

Joe Ribaudo

Not sure what an Internet Expert is but, what makes their conclusions any less relevant than your many friends opinions?
Since you are selective with the questions that you respond to, let me answer that one for you.

It doesn't.

Information is information. How it is accessed and what form it takes is of little importance.
It might help you to speak with your many friends about their method of research... specifically, any authors you may know.

Good Luck.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corozone, the chicken comes liberaly spiced with slice of Jalapeños

Offhand I do not know of any Peraltas down here, but there must be a few.

I forget you don't live in town where you would stand a better chance of running into a few. The chick breast was very tasty.:icon_thumleft: I use a chupacabra seasoning on everything, it's made by two gringos here in Texas. It's not just for chupacabras.

Homar

chupa_zps012acd4f.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Corozone, mi compadre, was just thinking about you --- having barbcued Chicken with 'fresh' home made corn Tortillas, none of that flat factory junk, and of course coffee :coffee2::coffee2:

p.s. I believe that a breast is left, wanna join me ?

You mean all that "flat factory junk" I was buying because it had a Chihuahua on the door is NOT homemade ? Boy, was I naive. :icon_scratch:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal, I've haven't found it yet but when I do I'll post it.

But, your fixer upper is exactly the same as the house I grew up in!

Below... its not mine yet but I can see it on the horizon.
A little scary at night.
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chupacabrota, this is where I live. Still some chicken left over in the fridge, interested ? ( we hava all o the modern niceties.) I have no idea how The rivers flow aast" got into ii?

12027613_10154212707489745_5413308326382736555_n.jpg

Attachments

• .The.jpg
    .The.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Hal, I've haven't found it yet but when I do I'll post it.

But, your fixer upper is exactly the same as the house I grew up in!

Nice artwork on that second story, guess I would find it kinda scary too.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
It might help you to speak with your many friends about their method of research... specifically, any authors you may know.

Good Luck.

Hal I realize your post was directed to Cactusjumper, and I do not intend to speak for him but I get the impression that there may be some misunderstanding here. I don't think that Joe was meaning to brag about his many friends, in that context. Also, I can attest that he does indeed have many friends, probably more than I have, so when he says he is taking the word of these friends over what the experts say, it was not intended to be a boast. Maybe I have it wrong, but think not.

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread