A HTF Stangl plus a couple pieces of Lalique Makes a Good Day, The Vaseline is Icing

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a few really nice pieces this weekend. First is a nice Lalique Owl mascot paperweight, he was $50, should be able to at least triple my money on it. Still has the labels on the bottom too.

DSC05268.jpg DSC05269.jpg

Next is a even nicer Lalique dampierre vase w/ birds and vines, paid $75 for it, should be good for around $250-$300, retails for $895.

DSC05262.jpg

The piece' de resistance was this nice Stangl pottery White Crown Pigeon #3518d, that I got for $50 at a different sale. The last one sold for $500.

DSC05259.jpg

The icing on the cake were these 2 pieces of vaseline glass that I got for $50 for the pair. A Northwood Alaska pattern berry bowl and a Portieux Vallerysthal decanter.

DSC05263.jpg

I got some other stuff too that i'm gonna post in a separate thread. I hit a mean lick this weekend!

Last edited:

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DIggummup

We have similar tastes. Nice finds. I have the same Stangl piece that was given to me from my mothers friends estate. Recently, I've been thinking of selling it. Does yours have the artists initials on the bottom? I've seen examples of them with it. Mine just has the Stangl stamp.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DIggummup

We have similar tastes. Nice finds. I have the same Stangl piece that was given to me from my mothers friends estate. Recently, I've been thinking of selling it. Does yours have the artists initials on the bottom? I've seen examples of them with it. Mine just has the Stangl stamp.
It has what looks like an RV or maybe a PV. I didn't know the actual value on this until I brought it home. I knew it was a good one, just based on the size and it being a double bird piece. I have found a few Stangl birds in the past but this is the best one by far. Most of them are relatively low in value.

Lafitte Deux

Jan 19, 2012
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett's
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hate you so much and I hope Broward county sinks into the sea.....Jealous? Of course I'm not jealous.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions