The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking back at the year 2009 it was a good one.....It had its ups and downs but while out detecting the Coins and Relics were great....Hitting 40 large coppers was not to be expected but it turned out to be a fantastic surprise.... :) From the silver coins , Indian heads cents to the V and Buffalo Nickles......hunting those old cellar holes has always and will always be my passion......."Bringing History back to Life" is the goal I set each and every time I step out my door and head off to detect with friends. The hobby of Metal Detecting is just one of many hobbies! Most people show some sort of interest in some respective hobby and it keeps them satisfied ( at least I hope). The satisfaction of finding an old coin, amazing piece of jewelry or even a great Civil War Relic.....is unmatched in my book. Sharing your experiences with others is also what makes this hobby such an interesting passion......So many others like it and indulge in it each and everyday, just look at the amazing finds on this site.... :icon_thumleft:....That is why I'm sharing some of the finds that have made this years detecting, one that will always be remembered...........:wink:

Happy New Year.............. John

test coin.jpg

test pic.jpg

test 3.jpg

The pictures below are some of the places and conditions we detected......

test 4.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread