A supernatural experience at Picketpost Mountain/Alamo Wash.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have been looking at Ebay,not so good yet.
Red sands would be great to add to my black though.
Shipping would be high,but then again an artists painting,with actual black sands from Az might be a catcher.
I know,these black sands came from the Supes where the LDM is.

OP
OP
elgatodelnoche

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The first thing that comes to mind when I am playing with black sands is those toys you get with a magnet and you try to put hair and a beard on the bald guy.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You've never seen one?? Roadrunner, where have you been? I remember those from when I was a kid. You don't see too many anymore but they're still out there.

Don't know, I was a military brat. Spent to much time with my hands folded in my lap and behaving I guess.
Maybe my dad picked out things for me to play with that where related to job professions.
Plus,the other brats had nothing better than mine.

OP
OP
elgatodelnoche

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was a military brat too. I used to take old minuteman missile components out of the base land fill in Montana and take them apart for the solenoids and other components. When I wasn't taking the gunpowder out of dad's shotgun shells and blowing things up with my Estes rocket controller, I would go out hiking and looking for fossils.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
I was a military brat too. I used to take old minuteman missile components out of the base land fill in Montana and take them apart for the solenoids and other components. When I wasn't taking the gunpowder out of dad's shotgun shells and blowing things up with my Estes rocket controller, I would go out hiking and looking for fossils.

So that's where all our money goes, in the base landfills. Nice!

OP
OP
elgatodelnoche

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's where it goes! On Okinawa in the sixties some friends and I dug an x-ray tube out of the land fill and made us an x-ray machine. Landfills on military installations are a gold mine of treasure!!!

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I used to make my own gunpowder also.
Estes rockets also.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
Sounds like you two are pretty handy! Now let's see if you two can get together and make a magnet that will pick up gold.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That would work. An electro magnet that would pick up gold by its density properties.
About the size of a garrett propointer.
But strong enough to pick up at least 8ozs.
Would work on the standard 9volt,but have a small coil and a chip backed by a transister to up the voltage.
Something like a stun gun but in reverse.

OP
OP
elgatodelnoche

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A tractor beam is what we need!! Something with TONS of capacity to rip it right out of the ground beneath our feet!! Maybe when the Annunaki come back with Niberu they will show us how it's done. Oh crap! I forgot that we were their slaves. We were how they got their gold. OOOOOOPS.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
A tractor beam is what we need!! Something with TONS of capacity to rip it right out of the ground beneath our feet!! Maybe when the Annunaki come back with Niberu they will show us how it's done. Oh crap! I forgot that we were their slaves. We were how they got their gold. OOOOOOPS.

No, a tractor beam would be too strong. While its pulling the gold out, it would wind up pulling the earth out into space to where it would be stuck for all eternity! Oh wait, it already is! Never mind.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread