OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you stumbled upon a spiritual vortex. I’ve heard claims of them in the southwest US as well as various spots worldwide. Not something everyone believes in, but the theory does have followers.
as a shaman i don't fear these things but my understanding of a vortex is a little different than a portal a portal is a doorway used in and out , a vortex is a spiritual tornado that once a person gets to close it draws them into it and spits them out confused and disorientated...one may feel time changes within but soon after they leave the vortex they return to normal ..yet some react different than others ..and i do believe IMHO there are different types of both portals and vortex .

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they say Gretta Thunberg is a time traveler.
i know anyone that is looking to jump in or pass thru a portal or vortex willingly . IMHO is it possible to get strained on the other side .i would have to say yes . what i find interesting about them is if we can walk into them on this side of the portal than someone on the other side can walk into the portal and come here ..when it lets them ..if i am correct and they are per-programed then who walks thru is up to the program and who programed it to start with .. i did notice something odd .. when you step thru the portal you feel the change but when you step thru to the other side everything looks normal the same as the other side but its to normal ,if you get what i am saying it's like a staging area once you leave that staging area your on the other side and IMHO if you stay out side that staging area to long you would become trapped out side the Portal or vortex till you went back in the correct way . so IMHO yes you could get trapped on one side of them ..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From my experience any feelings of any kind spiritual entity in an underground mine is a warning of something is around to get you ⚠️.

smart man, i keep track of underground gases that can confuse and make you sick or worse .the mine is not close to the portal .i realized i was getting to far away from the portal to get back to it ..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She was just a exploited media tool used in the indoctrination of confirmation-al bias of a whole generation by a whole industry based on research grants for universities and institutions that Al gore championed. The very institutions that in 70s was perching we was due for ice age again that then switched to global warming then quietly dropped the term global warming to climate change.

Billions around the word is being wasted on useless research projects. Where money would of been better spent on real issues such as effect of micro plastics, lead and other contaminates in food chain. And more into medical research. Instead of indoctrinating children creating a whole generation of virtue signaling neurotics that was in my eyes nothing short of child abuse.

Having manipulated young girl with Asperger's syndrome to speak at UN climate conference? Asperger's syndrome is the former name of a developmental disability that affects how people behave, see and understand the world and interact with others. People with this developmental disability may have special interests, repetitive behaviour's and under or overreact to sensory input. Whoever allow that at the UN sums up the credibility of UN.

The effect was it was created a Henny Penny the Sky is falling in syndrome. The sky is falling in?

Keep perpetuating it the research money flowing in. We have children In Not going to school having climate strikes. Gluing themselves to roads waving placards with spelling mistake where they should be learning the ABCS not political activism. The Nazis and communism used to same tactic to promote their ideological agenda.

We have politicians and now heads of corporations all pandering to this system now with virtue signing? Why because all of these brainwashed traumatized kids have gone through the university system. And to succeed in that system you must become part of confirmation-al bias and believe blindly like if its a religion. To question anything but the narrative makes you a heretic.

Crow
i fully agree you left out the part when they put you in a program and the test is complete they they make you vanish ..till they ran into someone like me . they want the gifted to understand what makes them that way and can they use that to control the normal masses ..but they have little control over the portals and vortex and who passes thru and who doesn't ..this is the reason i have not been back yet . who could hand these things over to some that rules the way they do .. i have seen a few of the out world beings and they don't want to communicate with those types of humans ...who can blame them ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i get the feeling that there is way more to these portals and vortex than we know .. i feel that there is beings protecting the portal and i know the Seven Caves are there and there is a massive catacombs under the seven Caves a great records vault of kinds ..but as stated protected in many ways ..how far does it go back a few million years IMHO ..i have tried to find a way into the Seven Caves ,i can't move the stone door ,but i am smart enough to know there has to be another way in ..if and when i go back it will not be for gold wisdom is easy to value . fill one's mind and spirit not one's pockets..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greta thunburg was brainwashed from a very early age...
are we not all these days .. everything you see and know has been spoon feed to us . when you think for yourself we are punished in many ways ...slaves need not think for themselves..

QPublius

Greenie
Jan 22, 2024
i get the feeling that there is way more to these portals and vortex than we know .. i feel that there is beings protecting the portal and i know the Seven Caves are there and there is a massive catacombs under the seven Caves a great records vault of kinds ..but as stated protected in many ways ..how far does it go back a few million years IMHO ..i have tried to find a way into the Seven Caves ,i can't move the stone door ,but i am smart enough to know there has to be another way in ..if and when i go back it will not be for gold wisdom is easy to value . fill one's mind and spirit not one's pockets..
Please speak more of the Seven Caves? If you don't mind? Thanks

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
i agree i have no idea what it is , but is real . Ron was on one side and i was on the inside of the portal and he could not see me and i could see him standing there and waved right at him . he could hear me yelling to him but he said 2 or 3 times he could not see me . i was worried if he came thru the portal he would have another heart attack so i came out and walked over to him ..and when i turned around to see where the portal was i could not see it from there .and i know it's there ...i was walking around inside of there so i know it's real ..its interesting ...does it have anything to do with the gold in the LDM i don't know ..if someone told me this i would think it was crazy BS to , but i saw it and know it is there .
I believe you

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are we not all these days .. everything you see and know has been spoon feed to us . when you think for yourself we are punished in many ways ...slaves need not think for themselves..
You do know if you go back and edit your first post and use punctuation, and break it into paragraphs, it would be easier to read, I think I stopped after 4 or 5 sentences

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fascinating.

Time Travel.jpg

Time Travel 2 (2).jpg

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
Welcome back BlindBowman! I am happy to see you again!

I walked past an energy field in the Supers, once going, and once coming back.

I named the area the "hot spot"; I could feel the humming, and the force was so strong I could not walk past it on the way back. I needed an assist, lol.

I would like to experience it again; once I got past it I was quite energized, despite being a tad shaken.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please speak more of the Seven Caves? If you don't mind? Thanks
well this won't be the short version . the Seven Caves of Chicomoztoc ..some called it the nest or womb , but the birthplace of all north and south American native tribes at one point in the past ,often related to the Aztec but the Seven Caves were a tribe made up of shaman ,not just any shaman the most powerful shaman to ever walk this Earth .these shaman had a large cave system and a vast cactomb network of tunnels and passages ,i am not the first person to believe the Seven caves were in the supers . babcock wrote about it ..but i took it to heart and started looking for the site ,i knew some of the details about the caves few know ..i knew it had been directly link to the Aztec GOD Ehecatl-Quetzalcoatl ,when i found the sacrifice Altar it had 3 of the symbolic for this GOD at the site , so i search the site to take a oversight of what the site details were and seen how it was link to the sun and other Aztec altars . after i located the Náhuatl village , i could see the relationship between it and the old stone and mud church ..i found a few drawings and maps of the Aztec details of the Caves and started mapping them out to see where the caves could be , i had taken a vast set of over 700 X 800 FPS pictures and started scanning each picture to see if any details come out in the area of where i knew they had to be .. something you just can't do with the old digital cameras .. that's when i found the vault door a 10 or 12 ton stone block sealing the caves ..no way in there ,i know a lot more but i can't share that .. there is native stories about the caves and the Aztec being there and i have seen evidence that says those are true ..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do know if you go back and edit your first post and use punctuation, and break it into paragraphs, it would be easier to read, I think I stopped after 4 or 5 sentences
when your an immortal and have been around as long as i have you for get the time of your life as it plays out in this world . we live and die just like humans in many ways ... but we live many life and deaths ..the path is not as clear as one would think . if the written word takes the meaning for the soul will the book lay dusty in its future .

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
Nov allah sha ma chi

when your an immortal and have been around as long as i have you for get the time of your life as it plays out in this world . we live and die just like humans in many ways ... but we live many life and deaths ..the path is not as clear as one would think . if the written word takes the meaning for the soul will the book lay dusty in its future .
I am also glad to see your name here BlindBowman. Your message posts are a nice welcome .
Whilst you are on re immortals can you talk of the Princess from the East , who came to bury her husband and wrote the legend words in a cave
inse sitlaltin mitstekipano amotlaxtlauas

anything you can share . ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions