Ace 250 or Ace 250 pro?

TonyinCT

Mar 14, 2006
Granby, CT
I reccomend the Gray Ghost Originals or Ultimates. they work great on Minelabs. I also reccomend the Sunray with the shaft. Otherwise you'll have to drill a hole in yours and attach it yourself. if you ever want to sell the detector or upgrade later if another Explorer comes out and yo want to keep the probe , your upper shaft will have the hole in it. Getting it attached to a second rod allows you to keep the probe and rod and sell the detector with an intact shaft.

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
Tony i will be calling you tomorrow,and ordering,I want to thank you for the help,will talk with you tomorrow afternoon.Ronald99 ??? ::)

aleman

Feb 17, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark 2
Hello everybody,
I am new and have not the experiance yet. But I'm a 100% sure that buying from Tony was just the best thing to do. I was about to buy from Kellyco when I read about Tony. IF YOU WANT QUALITY DONT BUY FROM A BIG COMPANY!!!
If I have the choice I always go to the places where I know peoples names!!!!!!!!!!!

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
aleman said:
Hello everybody,
I am new and have not the experiance yet. But I'm a 100% sure that buying from Tony was just the best thing to do. I was about to buy from Kellyco when I read about Tony. IF YOU WANT QUALITY DONT BUY FROM A BIG COMPANY!!!
If I have the choice I always go to the places where I know peoples names!!!!!!!!!

This man is 100 percent sure,case closed

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
I just wanted to say that ronald99 does have a point that every experienced MD Should acknowledge and that is a deal is just that a deal. If you go into the deal with your eyes wide open then you get what you've paid for. Do your home work and reasearch every thing before you buy, I just sold a very expensive lesson some of you like to call a whites DFX. I of course didn't follow my own rule and was sold by a very personable salesman at a dealer store. Unfortunately at the time I was Injured and going through some very painful surgeries and couldn't go MDing as often as I wanted too. And as many of you who own one of these models can tell you these machine are and can be quite complicated. Any way since I only got to pull it out and play with it for along time I had to reread the manual just about every time I did. So I recently sold it and have opted for a much more sensible model for myself the 250 and I got one fer me wife too, plus have money left over from the sale to boot. But Also wanted to say that at E-Bay yesterday I saw a couple of 250s for sale. both of them looked really good and apparently because they were used the going price seemed to be around $100, I was tempted even though I don't need one. However I would do my homework and research the seller before I bought, And I know what I'm getting because I've done the reaserch. But a bargain deal is sometimes worth it ! ;D And you can't blame the store, salesman, company or anyone but yourself for not doing the homework and research. Buyer beware ! ;)

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's true. I learned everything I could about my DFX before I bought it. I love my DFX.

The info about the DFX isn't hard to understand, just hard to remember.

HH
Ken

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread