Ahhh....Those Lazy Days of Summer

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The weather is finally changing, the first hints of spring are in the air. I noticed the jacks are back in the river which means the water is warming, which means, “the water is warming”. Won’t be too much longer before you can wade in the surf again without your legs turning blue, sand between your toes and gold and silver under foot. Soon the masses will be frolicking about playing human surfboard and wave-dodger in the stripping currents. Fun! Fun! Fun! And I sincerely hope they have tons of it!

The water is warming, a bit ahead of schedule I might add. If this early warming trend continues, which it appears it will, then perhaps the early and additional warmth of the rising surface temps will stir Mr. Stormy into more fits of rage? I wonder in silence if the sands on the beaches will be safe this year or if they might be stripped clear down to their gray layer of skin? I hope not, and yet a small part of me hopes so. There’s a lot of “goodies” down there, somewhere, and sometimes, everywhere.

Cooler, lunch and snacks, sunglasses, sun screen, headphones, detector, scoop, sun on my back, water around my waist, lots of eye candy to study, and gold and silver under foot. What a better way to spend a day? :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No better way that I can think of. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Reds Got her own Detector Now!!! She has Played with it In the Yard Alittle And She Is Hitting on Signals I cant pick Up Withe Mine!!! :help: :help: :help: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: Chug

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Ok! Ok already! You have given me beach fever already! Checking my detectors, planning a trip. There's gold in those waves! :icon_sunny:

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
28 degs out and the water here yesterday was 25 degrees Celsius and it's Autumn - mind you when the sun goes behind a cloud I must admit it is tough in the boardshorts - real tough....... sometimes I'm even tempted to wear a T-shirt. Can't wait to see all the loot from your summer, HH.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
search and recovery said:
Ok! Ok already! You have given me beach fever already! Checking my detectors, planning a trip. There's gold in those waves! :icon_sunny:

I must confess.....that was the objective. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread