All my finds have been fakes

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL. I doubt that....

Havent seen you post for a bit, how are the recently boxes?

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
Dear IRS, CRH is an unprofitable hobby. All silver coins were removed from circulation years ago, only chrome plated fakes still circulate. Please consider all posts on this forum as entertainment only...

db23

Mar 18, 2011
CardsNCoins said:
You guys figured me out. Damn I wish I really found all that silver I reported finding. That would have been fun.
Me too! I just saw CNC doing it and it looked fun so I followed his lead, this is why our "finds" were always in sync.

F

Farchaus2k

CnC & db I've always enjoyed reading about your finds. Just wondering what happened to make you both so angry with so many on this site?

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dear irs, all crh's are true fishermen you know how the 8 inch bass turns into a 22 inch 8 lbs yes, yes, thats it.

OP
OP
CardsNCoins

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ho Silver! said:
Actually, I really believe you. They probably were lies.

Yes, I'm telling you they were.

I did get a silver dime in change once. That was pretty neat.

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
CardsNCoins said:
Hi Ho Silver! said:
Actually, I really believe you. They probably were lies.

Yes, I'm telling you they were.

I did get a silver dime in change once. That was pretty neat.
So you mean to tell us that your entire coin roll hunting career was a complete lie?

OP
OP
CardsNCoins

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Canadian Guy said:
So you mean to tell us that your entire coin roll hunting career was a complete lie?

Except for that neat silver dime I mentioned above.

db23

Mar 18, 2011
Heck... I don't even live in the north east. I'm from Piedmont, North Dakota.

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
conleytheking said:
Gilmore Happy said:
Heard youre leaving.

Good riddance

+1

Cards has helped me more than any other person on this forum. Thanks to his hints I am now doing 12+ boxes / week. And finding over 1,000 in silver value/month. I appreciate greatly his contributions to the forum and to myself-
Never met the guy, but I also appreciate his humor and tell-it-like-it-is attitude.

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear IRS, I lost money trying to return the coin boxes I got from the banks. The coin counter machine shorted me
every time and the bank manager said there is nothing he could do. For every box of halfs $500 I returned the coin machine just counted $200. Also my F-150 uses alot of gas about $80 per week.

DW

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
n8dagr8345 said:
Cards has helped me more than any other person on this forum. Thanks to his hints I am now doing 12+ boxes / week. And finding over 1,000 in silver value/month. I appreciate greatly his contributions to the forum and to myself-
Never met the guy, but I also appreciate his humor and tell-it-like-it-is attitude.

+1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread