All my finds have been fakes

LOL. I doubt that....

Havent seen you post for a bit, how are the recently boxes?

Dear IRS, CRH is an unprofitable hobby. All silver coins were removed from circulation years ago, only chrome plated fakes still circulate. Please consider all posts on this forum as entertainment only...

CardsNCoins said:
You guys figured me out. Damn I wish I really found all that silver I reported finding. That would have been fun.
Me too! I just saw CNC doing it and it looked fun so I followed his lead, this is why our "finds" were always in sync.

CnC & db I've always enjoyed reading about your finds. Just wondering what happened to make you both so angry with so many on this site?

dear irs, all crh's are true fishermen you know how the 8 inch bass turns into a 22 inch 8 lbs yes, yes, thats it.

Hi Ho Silver! said:
Actually, I really believe you. They probably were lies.

Yes, I'm telling you they were.

I did get a silver dime in change once. That was pretty neat.

CardsNCoins said:
Hi Ho Silver! said:
Actually, I really believe you. They probably were lies.

Yes, I'm telling you they were.

I did get a silver dime in change once. That was pretty neat.
So you mean to tell us that your entire coin roll hunting career was a complete lie?

That Canadian Guy said:
So you mean to tell us that your entire coin roll hunting career was a complete lie?

Except for that neat silver dime I mentioned above.

Heck... I don't even live in the north east. I'm from Piedmont, North Dakota.

conleytheking said:
Gilmore Happy said:
Heard youre leaving.

Good riddance

+1

Cards has helped me more than any other person on this forum. Thanks to his hints I am now doing 12+ boxes / week. And finding over 1,000 in silver value/month. I appreciate greatly his contributions to the forum and to myself-
Never met the guy, but I also appreciate his humor and tell-it-like-it-is attitude.

Dear IRS, I lost money trying to return the coin boxes I got from the banks. The coin counter machine shorted me
every time and the bank manager said there is nothing he could do. For every box of halfs $500 I returned the coin machine just counted $200. Also my F-150 uses alot of gas about $80 per week.

DW

n8dagr8345 said:
Cards has helped me more than any other person on this forum. Thanks to his hints I am now doing 12+ boxes / week. And finding over 1,000 in silver value/month. I appreciate greatly his contributions to the forum and to myself-
Never met the guy, but I also appreciate his humor and tell-it-like-it-is attitude.

+1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back