billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garage sales for few and far between this Independence Day weekend. But there was a large flea market going strong.

To a flea market vendor I usually buy from each month, I actually sold something, a 1943 Coleman one burner stove for $30.00 I may have gotten more, so I worked in a future favor of buying back old hand tools he usually comes up with...... Paid $5 for it about a month ago and "Foamed It Clean".

WWII 521 Burning

Found a Friday/Saturday total of 157 grams of Sterling in a spoon and jewelry for $5.95 under spot price, and I put the $30 from the sale of a Coleman stove to use someone else's money to pay for the silver's cost....
emo1.gif

No gold this weekend, but golden treasure comes in all forms:

Paid: $20

Canon PowerShot A590 IS review - CNET

About 1-1/2 years old, it works like new, with original CD disc, instruction book came with the original box. It was given to the lady as part of her retirement from Lockheed/Martin.

Bill

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find on the camera. I'd probably keep it for myself. It's gotta be better than this old Sony Cybershot that I use. This past weekend I just found an old Primus No.51 kerosene stove that I need to clean/polish up, paid $10 for it. I doubt I'll get it to look as good as this one but i'm gonna try, lol-

thumb_220903150896.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread