Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The snow we got melted and the ground is soft. It was +3 this morn, so after unloading and levelling our new (to us) shed, I decided to go for a dig.

There are three houses getting bulldozed tomorrow so today was my last chance to dig there. Maybe I can try after bulldozing as well, we'll see. I've been there before, found a few decent things in the past.

The 1901 IH cent was nearly on the surface, I couldn't believe it. Managed a silver too, it's not old but I'll take it.

My fav find of the day is actually the old toy car. It still has all four rubber wheels. Usually the axles are rusted and the wheels are gone.

Hopefully not my last time out for the year, but winter has already started to rear it's ugly head. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476130546.944278.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476130584.129375.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476130608.646671.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476130639.961369.jpg

Upvote 8

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Even has the paint! Nice saves.

btjbtj

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2016
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro with NEL Big Coil DD. Garrett Pro-Pointer Plus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ya, seriously, that car is incredible! Great finds. -Lisa & John

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Try again after the dozers are gone. Especially where the bushes were or anything that kept you from swinging.
I had an area last year that I hit 4 or 5 times, and just a little lot, before they scraped the old house. I came back after the house was gone and right along where the front of the house was (the area was covered in big bushes) I hit four nickles in a row, two buffs and two silver war nickles which brought the total of silver coins found at that little lot to ten.
Thanks for sharing and HH ALL.

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple of good last minute saves...

OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try again after the dozers are gone. Especially where the bushes were or anything that kept you from swinging.
I had an area last year that I hit 4 or 5 times, and just a little lot, before they scraped the old house. I came back after the house was gone and right along where the front of the house was (the area was covered in big bushes) I hit four nickles in a row, two buffs and two silver war nickles which brought the total of silver coins found at that little lot to ten.
Thanks for sharing and HH ALL.

Thanks, yes I will try to go again once the dozers are done if I'm not snowed out by then. These houses have been abandoned for a long time. The front yards were mowed by the neighbours so they don't look ugly, but the back yards are completely overgrown. I will post an update if I'm able to do it.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats JC, glad you were able to exploit that site before the demo begins.:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread