Alpha 2000

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
It is a perfect starters detector, please remember this you need to have a starting point, and when you start you don't want a detector that is too complicated or that its too expensive.
First you need to learn you machine and also see of you like metal detecting as a hobby. It you start liking it and see that you spend much time detecting, than after some time you can upgrade to a better more complex detector.
For now, take your time with what you bought, its a good starting machine, learn your detecting technique, get help from friends, clubs near you, or online videos in you tube on how to detect, how to dig a good plug, and how to live everything just as you found it as if you were never there.
Good luck

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great starter machine ,just read the owner`s manual till you understand it ....then learn to dig a plug in your own yard....dig everything at first...listen more to the sound....the meters lie even on the best of detectors...put out some good targets and some junk and Listen...see where they read.HH
Gary

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i cant find the garrett pro under 594 and idw to bid bc i always lose

elijahhenry10

Jan 24, 2012
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i cant find the garrett pro under 594 and idw to bid bc i always lose
You probably won't find an AT Pro under $594. The ones on eBay are going crazy right now because most dealers are running out of stock left and right. I have no experience with it, but from what I hear the Fisher Goldbug is pretty good.

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im getting a pro for 634 its the adventure kit antone from NJ know Demarcos metal detectors

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread