Alternative for curing Cancer?

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of 8 proven cancer fighters in the cannabis plant. THC is another cancer fighter. Also CBN (cannabinol) and 5 other things, all mentioned in the title of a You Tube video under cannabinoid research. A couple of the others mentioned have a forth letter after THC, making me think they are probably just slightly different. Another might have been CBC(??) but you should recognize the video title from some of these letters. It is a video of the top experts who specialize in studying this plant telling what they have learned. A study in Berkeley, CA had many people with various kinds of cancer, all stage IV. They got 1 gram daily of cannabis oil for 90 days. It was 28% CBD (cannadiol) & 72% THC. 94% had a complete remission. That much cannabis oil would cost maybe $10,000.

A similar success rate was in Maccan, NS, Canada. Rick Simpson spent his $1.3 million life savings curing a very high % of about 5,000 who came to him. US found out & wanted him to die in prison, because pill cos. have bought most of Fed govt. Pill cos. sold cannabis oil in pharmacies for about a century, as late as 1937.

For stage IV (cancer in more than 1 area), there is a e-book you can download free on cancer-tutor.com/ They also have best treatments listed for each type & stage of cancer, so all with cancer might benefit from this site. Site was started by Bill Henderson, who lost his wife to cancer & then vowed to spend the rest of his life curing cancer. He gets the info from Docs & patients around the world as to what worked for them. If 1 prefers, much of the info on this site is also in books sold on Amazon. There is also some info on other illnesses on this site. Best wishes!

I found a local store that has Cannabis oil but without the THC... Does the THC have to be in the oil?

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
True cannabis oil (including THC) is banned by Federal govt. About half of states have limited medical cannabis. Got to go to Doctor, got to send money for permission card to state.

Oregon & Alaska just legalized all use for adults. Previously, CO & WA legalized for all. The WA system wasn't doing things right, so had a slow start. I think you can find ads for dispensaries on weedmaps & leafly. Wiki-leaf describes different strains. Denver alone has maybe 200 dispensaries. I saw someplace you could choose cannabidiol (CBD), THC, or hybrid cartridges, that go in a pocket vaporizer that looks something like a pen. Heats to below combustion temp, so no smell or harshness to throat. The pen vape with 2 cartridges is about $90-$100. Good for maybe 200-400 inhalations. Taking it out of state can result in arrest.

Some hotels are 420 friendly, you can vape in room. What comes out looks like steam & quickly disappears. Inhalation might be best if person has nausea, trouble swallowing, or other digestive issues. Swallowing might be better is a person has any breathing difficulty. Dispensary workers can usually answer questions. Best wishes!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Did you know that all animals and humans produce some of the same cannabinoids that are found in the cannabis plant?
Under federal law, does that mean we're all breaking the law!?:laughing7:
Yes.. the cannabis plant produces over 80 different cannabinoids and only a few are being studied at this time. And you can bet Big Pharma is working overtime to synthesize the ones that's been isolated. Problem is, most synthesized drugs have side effects that the natural plant doesn't.
Federal law has cannabis as a Sch.1 drug... but, did you know they also have a patent on parts of the plant!
Put "Patent 6630507" in Google and take a look.

Just for the heck of it.. let's say the doctor told me that I had cancer and only had three choices... chemotherapy, radiation, or surgical removal. What if I wanted to give cannabis oil a try.. but, it wasn't legal in my state, what would I do?
Like most everyone, I know people who uses pot.. OK. I know a lot of people who use pot!:laughing7:
I would ask around and talk to several until I found what was considered the highest grade at the best price.
Pot for smoking doesn't have a high percentage of CBD.. you can't get much of a high with it.
Rick Simpson only used high THC in his oil and it was only known at a latter time that CBD would also kill cancer cells too.
I would only buy 5 ounces. This amount will make 20 grams of oil, which is about a month's dose. This would be enough time to let me know if it was working for me without buying a full pound.
Making the oil is simple.. but it requires a "solvent" which is flammable, it's safe if you follow directions... never use butane!
In herbal extraction most will use 99+% isopropyl alcohol or Everclear(190 proof) from a liquor store.

This method is a great way to make the oil and a good way to decarboxylate the oil(very important). which removes the CO2 gas and changes the THC-A to THC.. also chances CBD-A to CBD by heat(simple).

How To Make Cannabis Oil

Yeah.. believe that's what I would do.. if I HAD to?

Last edited:

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
I find that Wikipedia often has honest info on medical matters. They won't even allow ads, so they don't have bias. The American Cancer Society calls it "marijuana", when the formal medicinal name is cannabis, so that is a likely a sign of trying to deny proven medical uses.

There's about 22,000 cannabis studies, but about 20,000 or so are defective as pill cos. got sole rights to decide who got tax money. I think huge # of articles would come up after searching for cannabis oil. I'd probably avoid any that has American or National in the name of the source as those are generally by or for corp-bought govt.

Just about everything you read on herbal medicine from large clinics will say about the same thing.. "not enough clinical trials"..
or "not proven".

The American Cancer Society on cannabis oil...
"Some supporters claim that marijuana has anti-bacterial properties, inhibits tumor growth, and enlarges the airways, which they believe can ease the severity of asthma attacks. Others claim that marijuana can be used to control seizures and muscle spasms in people who have epilepsy and spinal cord injuries.As of 2014, there are reports online suggesting that marijuana oil or “hemp” oil can cure cancer, as well as diabetes, ulcers, arthritis, migraines, insomnia, infections, and many other diseases. These claims are largely unsupportable. Relying on marijuana alone as treatment while avoiding or delaying conventional medical care for cancer may have serious health consequences."

This is where your research comes in... you must locate labs who has done the test without bias!
Unless herbal/natural medicine has had a long clinical trail and FDA approval, you will read reports of mostly negative reviews.

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
I'm using "35%" CBD oil available from a footnote ad on Amazon, from a place in GA. It's at least 7% CBD oil, body temp increases that, & keeping it below tongue 30 sec-1 min will increase absorption. But the 35% is based on perfect absorption that may not exist.

Does anyone know if CBD oil can cure cancer if only say 10% or so, & what dose would be needed to cure cancer? I'm paying $55/oz. I thank all in advance for any replies. Best wishes.

BLK

Mar 5, 2015
Northern New York State
Detector(s) used
Harbour freight cheapo. Trying and expermenting to see if I like it and then want to go Garrett or Fisher.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well here is all I offer. Number one hope and number two feed him HUGE amounts of probiotic vegetables Ferment them as long as you can I mean like two to four weeks and have him eat one pint a day. I cannot assure you anything but hope, but I do know that probiotic foods are very very good due to the good bacteria in them. I use them all the time. Ferment my own. God bless him and God bless you.

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm using "35%" CBD oil available from a footnote ad on Amazon, from a place in GA. It's at least 7% CBD oil, body temp increases that, & keeping it below tongue 30 sec-1 min will increase absorption. But the 35% is based on perfect absorption that may not exist.

Does anyone know if CBD oil can cure cancer if only say 10% or so, & what dose would be needed to cure cancer? I'm paying $55/oz. I thank all in advance for any replies. Best wishes.

I don't know but I think you actually need the THC!
Seems the only way to get THC is to make it yourself!
There is an overwhelming amount of info out on the net.
That's why we need to "hash" it out here!
In Laymans terms

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well here is all I offer. Number one hope and number two feed him HUGE amounts of probiotic vegetables Ferment them as long as you can I mean like two to four weeks and have him eat one pint a day. I cannot assure you anything but hope, but I do know that probiotic foods are very very good due to the good bacteria in them. I use them all the time. Ferment my own. God bless him and God bless you.

BLK.. Are you fighting Cancer or something medical that would benefit. We need to know if it is helping your condition!

RushinPA

Mar 11, 2010
Gardners, PA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, F-75
Flydive.....going thru same thing, diagnosed with lung cancer at Christmas, surgery unsuccessful, mass too big and attached to aorta. Now in chemo and radiation. I have also started Mistletoe Therapy, look up BelieveBig.org about mistletoe. I also take Salvestrol, a vegetable supplement that according to my homeopathic Dr has very good success on lung cancer. The Believe Big website has a list of Dr.s state by state where you can get mistletoe therapy and other methods to reverse cancer. I also do the green t bit, quit tobbaco chew, coffee, and changing a multitude of things. Check it out good luck.

Mistletoe in cancer therapy - Home

Clinical Trial

BLK

Mar 5, 2015
Northern New York State
Detector(s) used
Harbour freight cheapo. Trying and expermenting to see if I like it and then want to go Garrett or Fisher.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No

I am not fighting it. I am doing everything I can to prevent it and I truly believe the probiotic (naturally fermented vegetable groups are extremely beneficial to your gut and to your large and small intestines. I am fighting many gut issues and the fermented cabbage, carrots, beets, mixed with a few green onion tops actually seem to be performing miracles for me I am not advocating them for a cure for anything but I can tell you they work for my gut problems in a BIG way. Why? Because they are a natural healing biological product used for thousands of years since before the birth of Christ. Just look up fermented cabbage on the net and go from there. I did it ten years ago and have not returned to the hospital with gut issues in the last ten years after being there and on all kinds of medication four years in a row before that. Now medication free but I take my veggies (fermented) every day. I only offer this as an avenue for hope I wish you well my friend. I am 71 and feeling wonderful. No more gut pain, no more medicine, no more doctor calls for gut issues.

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am not fighting it. I am doing everything I can to prevent it and I truly believe the probiotic (naturally fermented vegetable groups are extremely beneficial to your gut and to your large and small intestines. I am fighting many gut issues and the fermented cabbage, carrots, beets, mixed with a few green onion tops actually seem to be performing miracles for me I am not advocating them for a cure for anything but I can tell you they work for my gut problems in a BIG way. Why? Because they are a natural healing biological product used for thousands of years since before the birth of Christ. Just look up fermented cabbage on the net and go from there. I did it ten years ago and have not returned to the hospital with gut issues in the last ten years after being there and on all kinds of medication four years in a row before that. Now medication free but I take my veggies (fermented) every day. I only offer this as an avenue for hope I wish you well my friend. I am 71 and feeling wonderful. No more gut pain, no more medicine, no more doctor calls for gut issues.

Thank you BLK!! How much alcohol is fermented in that concoction? (Just kidding) ? Actually there must be some fermentation going on to convert the sugars to alcohol ?
I don't know about fermenting veggies but I'm reading that a veggie diet will do the same without the fermentation!?

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
I don't know but I think you actually need the THC!
Seems the only way to get THC is to make it yourself!
There is an overwhelming amount of info out on the net.
That's why we need to "hash" it out here!
In Laymans terms

The general thinking now is an oil that's 1:1 which is equal percentage of both THC and CBD.
Remember, Rick Simpson used material high in THC, which is what I would use between the two if the 1:1 couldn't be found.

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was me

Id get to colorado. Buy cannisis oil -

Drive home
Give up smoking

Wake up and squeeze a lemon into a hot pint of water
Start a diary
Go for a very long walk

First meal- a banana-

Start the canabis oil treatment.

lemon in hot water again-

lunch- guess what - a banana

Dinner- Mashed Potato- or brown rice- steak or chicken- nothing else.

Day 1.

Same thing for one week.

Excercise and water- just protein- and hashoil. Diary-

Then you have a clean slate to start trying other stuff- ph balance- etc

What ever you do keep a good record and give a few days for Alternative stuff to work.

For now- Water- Exercise -Air -protein only diet- no fat- and Cannabis treatment

Positive outlook-

End up fitter than he started out-

Good luck guys

BLK

Mar 5, 2015
Northern New York State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Do not kid yourself flydive, I have found the ph of this fermented and I mean FERMENTED to be around 4.2 and there is very limited alcohol. I do not do this for alcohol, I do this for the probiotics in it and I have personally witnessed the results in myself and one other person who I got going on it. The ferment of vegtables is not the same as the fermentation of wine or beer. Different process altogether. Check me out and get your friend on it immediately if you can. What to hell. What to hell has HE got to lose? Sorry but that is the way I see it. War is hell. Use all the ammo you can get your hands on and do not fight to lose.

BLK

Mar 5, 2015
Northern New York State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
One point I forgot to make here is that the Asian cultures ALL eat FERMENTED soy, cabbage, peppers, radishes, turnip carrots and on and on and on. They knew 3000 years ago that naturally fermented veggies did your body "something" . Today they are finally starting to study this stuff and finding out some interesting stuff. I don't have as many answers as questions but I sure as hell believe in some of the old time Asian medicinal/cultural stuff. JMHOh
Ask yourself this: How in hell did so many Japanese survive the atomic bombs and live to reproduce children, not die within 2 years and why are Japan areas of the bombings amazingly rebuilt and people appear healthy? It was their FOOD. Check out what they say about it. I have.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Drug with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse. Schedule I drugs are the most dangerous drugs of all the drug schedules with potentially severe psychological or physical dependence.

Really!?

"A doctor who thinks their patients needs cannabis oil can write a letter of recommendation to the Department of Public Health. Once they approve the patient, they will then have a card that will give them immunity from prosecution.

The bill says patients with cancer, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, ALS, Crohn's disease and sickle cell anemia are eligible for the drug.

It will also fund research on the effects of cannabis oil."

Wednesday Georgia lawmakers passed a bill allowing marijuana plant extract for patients with medical conditions.
WTVC NewsChannel 9 :: News - Top Stories - Georgia's "Medical Marijuana" Bill Could Help Local Patients

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I need a NEW tumor- shrinking cure NOW!
Now now now
All else has failed!
It's too late for most of the suggestions on here. Thank you all for your input. YOUR CURE ALL wasn't good enough. If I can't get the doctors and pharmaceuticals agreeing with YOUR cure, then it won't happen!
I need an alien to beam me down some good old fashion cure all / easy to come by.
For real and tested cure all!

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need a NEW tumor- shrinking cure NOW!
Now now now
All else has failed!
It's too late for most of the suggestions on here. Thank you all for your input. YOUR CURE ALL wasn't good enough. If I can't get the doctors and pharmaceuticals agreeing with YOUR cure, then it won't happen!
I need an alien to beam me down some good old fashion cure all / easy to come by.
For real and tested cure all!

Have you researched the links I posted? I know a couple of people who had cancers and tumors and it worked for them. It is also working on my skin cancer.

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you researched the links I posted? I know a couple of people who had cancers and tumors and it worked for them. It is also working on my skin cancer.

That is one of the possibilities we are trying. Someone told him to use baking soda for ph? Alkaline ? I don't know.

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would kind of agree that you should look into medical Marijuana oils, cookies everything. When you feel that sick. You will do anything to feel just a little bit better. That's a positive thing. The body can do amazing things. Being positive helps, just like worrying causes stress. But they make all kinds of different oils. The have some oils that don't have T.H.C. in them. So you don't get that high feeling. Theses C.B.C'S are good when others meds don't seem to work. But I would be careful if their are no directions on meds. This is all new stuff. I heard of kids eating whole cookies when 1/2 a cookie was plenty. They ate 1/2 a cookie and a hour later eat the other half. Then overload and kids weren't happy campers.If it helps him in any way. Go for it. What can it hurt. It could help. If it makes him eat or forget the pain and not stress. Than that's a good thing. My wife passed with C.O.P.D. and I cared for her myself for 4 out of 7 long years. Then my girlfriend who had a 2 year old[now 9] has cancer and nobs around her heart. It's really tuff to go thru twice and then have a child that's involved also. So keep up the support. Hoping for the best.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread