ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a real shame that people will scam others and give them false hope when somebody is in real need of the truth!
Only ways I would get the oil is make it myself, have a trusted friend make it, or dispensary/credited caregiver.
The oil isn't cheap if you buy it from a dispensary and can cost around $60 to $75 a gram. A caregiver or co-op member can provide it at a reduced price and sometimes free.
Just a note..
Rick Simpson not only grew the plants and made the oil.. but, he gave it away to people in need at no cost!

Well worth your time to watch the two videos...

TWO FANTASTIC VIDEOS.

Thank you.

copperpot

Mar 17, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Disclaimer: Of course, talk to your doctor first.

That said, I scanned through some of these posts. I saw the Rick Simpson, and Cannabis Oil, and this is good. I was going to say this also in case this isn't posted in here, check out "Killing Cancer" by Vice. (link below).

Killing Cancer ? A VICE on HBO Special Report

Best wishes and prayers!!!

huntindog1

Apr 20, 2012
South Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Current: CTX3030
Past: ETRAC Omega 8000, Whites DFX, Fisher F2, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Sabre Plus, Garrett GTA 1000 PM, Fisher CZ6, Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I need a NEW tumor- shrinking cure NOW!
Now now now
All else has failed!
It's too late for most of the suggestions on here. Thank you all for your input. YOUR CURE ALL wasn't good enough. If I can't get the doctors and pharmaceuticals agreeing with YOUR cure, then it won't happen!
I need an alien to beam me down some good old fashion cure all / easy to come by.
For real and tested cure all!

Yes the doctors will not try any holistic approaches as they could be sued.
So your brother is in the hands of the doctors and its hard to try anything else unless the doctors agree.
Peace be with you and you are with all of our thoughts on this board.
Once the teeter totter of health gets flipped the wrong way its hard to get it to flip back.
I lived thu this all with my motherinlaw, so my thoughts be with you.

huntindog1

Apr 20, 2012
South Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Past: ETRAC Omega 8000, Whites DFX, Fisher F2, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Sabre Plus, Garrett GTA 1000 PM, Fisher CZ6, Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As far as the weed goes many plants have healing properties.
Our bodies use these nutrients to boost health.
A healthy body keeps cancer at bay every second of the day.
We all have cancer cells but our immune system seeks out and destroys all the time.
Oxidative stress cause DNA damage from our cells and once the program (DNA) goes haywire
cells replicate out of control (Cancer). Nutrients from plants called antioxidants neutralizes oxidative stress
that can cause DNA going wild.

Aufish

Feb 3, 2015
NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother has a rare form of cancer, it started in the small intestines and has spread to his lungs. Chemo and radiation did not shrink his tumors. He is now in the ICU with internal bleeding from one of the soft ball size tumors in his stomach/ intestines ? ( he was on blood thinners because radiation caused a clot in his lung).
He was diagnosed in October, he is not expected to make it much longer??
He stopped chemo because it didn't shrink the tumor and he was having bad Side affects.
Soooo we are trying the veggie diet hoping he can make his body fight off the bad guys!

Any one have any edible plant suggestion or mad scientist cures? I have a meteorite that I'm thinking about crushing and placing into a capsule! (Something out of this world)
We all appreciate any help... Thank you!

Go organic (do your research, just because it says organic doesn't mean it's truely chemical free) only diverse diet... the cancer was likely caused by GMO pesticide laden foods courtesy of Monsanto (did you know bill gates is a major investor?), it's been shown in numerous studies as the #1 contributor to cancer in america today. Imagine what you'd be eating if we had none of the modern conveniences of today... imagine also what your eating had ate. Animal eating pesticide laden plants = pesticide laden animal. Sugar is poison to our bodies, we don't need it and cancer thrives on it as a fuel source... especially fructose. Any food with additives (like you'll find in ALL of the hospital foods, hell even the water has chemical fillers to charge an extra few cents in the name of "flavor") is bad for you plan and simple.

Sunshine / Exercise / Diet - that's all you truly can do that is effective long term, our bodies are capable of beating cancer by themselves... but not if you keep feeding it the cancer causing materials nor if you keep providing the cancer its fuel source (fructose/sugar). I hope this helps on some level.

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well nothing good to report, only that the tumor has grown and its blocking his bowels as he can't ingest any food or expel it either.
On pain meds which makes him week and sleepy. Can't get any oil, can't eat anything, no trials available or the doctors would have him on it. The polio thing is not available unless you have brain cancer. ?
He spirit is way down and doesn't believe anything will help him... I don't know
I think the doctors talked him into giving up.
They told him there was nothing more they could do except radiation this Friday after a week + appointment!

OP
OP
flyadive

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Brother just called to inform me after he visited Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia pa. That they are giving him 1 month to live and that there was nothing else they can do!
NOTHING!
Call hospice and they will take care of you from now on!
Oncologist s*ck

huntindog1

Apr 20, 2012
South Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well your brother has a brother who loves him and tried to find an answer.
You tried your best thats all that can be asked of you.
Hospice will take care of him he will be kept pain free they
Kept my mother in law comfortable and we couldn't have asked for
Better treatment for her in her final days. Everyone support your local hospice if you can.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had terminal neck cancer. I refused Radiation and chemo and opted for the Cesium Chloride treatment. It is now going on 11 years and I have been declared cancer free. I suggest that you check into the Cesium Chloride tretment.

Aug 14, 2010
My brother has a rare form of cancer, it started in the small intestines and has spread to his lungs. Chemo and radiation did not shrink his tumors. He is now in the ICU with internal bleeding from one of the soft ball size tumors in his stomach/ intestines ? ( he was on blood thinners because radiation caused a clot in his lung).
He was diagnosed in October, he is not expected to make it much longer??
He stopped chemo because it didn't shrink the tumor and he was having bad Side affects.
Soooo we are trying the veggie diet hoping he can make his body fight off the bad guys!

Any one have any edible plant suggestion or mad scientist cures? I have a meteorite that I'm thinking about crushing and placing into a capsule! (Something out of this world)
We all appreciate any help... Thank you!

try baking soda and distilled water, cancer is a fungus and baking soda kills fungus one teaspoon for one gallon of distilled water shake well, drink a glass a day, broccoli, garden grown tomato's carrots juice them three for cancer cures plus find your self a place that sales on ebay CBD Hemp Oil Enriched from Cannabis Plant Tumeric CO2 Extract 60 Servings 1 Oz | eBay

Takelababy

Mar 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get some mj and have him smoke it. It won't cure anything but it may ease the pain and his mind.

duyfken

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Begin by changing your diet to an alkaline diet. Cancer cells thrive in an acid diet but cannot survive in alkaline. Avoid cold meats such as salami's etc, too much coffee or meat. No alcohol. For supplements take coral calcium tablets with Magnesium, it D and potassium. To increase your alkaline in your body, drink lemon juice or a tea spoon of apples cider vinegar (mother) in water. Google an alkaline diet or what foods cause acid in your body. Acid makes cancer grow. Alkaline slows the growth of cancer or some claim kills cancer cells. Also a new treatment in Austria – Vit C intravenous injections. Hope this helps.

FireCkrEd

Greenie
Nov 2, 2006
Harbor City California
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chelation

Hunter for clogged arteries check out Chelation. My Mother has been doing it for yrs, she's 83 with heart problems. It clears plaque and fat right out of the veins. This is where my Mom goes and she's seen diabetics come in with black limbs come out pink. Chelation Therapy - Coyle Chelation Clinic - "For Better Health"

Ed

It is a tough call...one of the hardest decisions to make in life really. When moderns drugs and medicine is failing a person...you want to search real quick for other options. I had 9 surgeries and 14 stents placed from my heart to my left knee cap last year. It was a 2014 to forget to say the least. I will be on blood thinners for most likely the rest of my life.

At first doctors had no idea what was wrong and why my blood was clotting. Often was the desire to say big pharmacy was failing me and just go natural and try something else to stop all the blood clots. I Googled and Googled for natural blood thinning and clot stopping remedies. Some seemed very promising and some were wack jobs after the first paragraph. Coumadin had already failed me and ANYTHING had to be better than Lovenox shots 2X a day in my stomach.

About that time doctors found out the real issue....my arteries and veins are the size of a childs and my vena cava (main artery) was totally blocked to my heart....since birth. Doctors told me I was lucky to be 38 years old...yet alone see 8 years old.

My point is this....a natural remedy would not have done jack squat to help me. Big pharmacy and science and a damn fine surgeon won my battle. In my opinion a credible doctor and moderm medicine should ALWAYS be sought after first. If that fails then I would say it is insane to not try anything and perhaps everything else at that point.

MoonDawg

Dec 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it ever happened to me I would give the Gerson Diet therapy a shot. A neighbor in Delaware claims he cured a similar cancer with diet and coffee enemas. At the time I had never heard of the Gerson Diet. It was several years later when I began a purely vegetable juice diet for health and weight loss reasons that I connected Russ's cure with the Gerson Diet. If anyone else had told me about this cure I would have been extremely skeptical but I knew Russ as a down to Earth sort that was never prone to exaggerate or BS anyone. The diet is purely vegetable and most vegetables would be eaten raw. Cooked vegetables could not be cooked in a pot that was ever used to cook meat.

The true Gerson Diet is purely raw vegetable juice and coffee enemas. I would buy a good quality juicer like a Champion or Omega and put your brother on a purely raw vegetable juice diet. I've used several juicers and now have an Omega which I'm pleased with. I only juice one meal a day now, and kale, carrots and celery are the main ingredients I use.

I moved from Delaware to Texas 10 years ago and now live in Georgia where I'm trying to raise organic vegetables for my juicer. I still have Russ's email address and will contact him on your behalf is you would like to speak to him.

Max Gerson claims to have cured dozens of cancer patients with his diet. It is controversial and the cancer institute considers Gerson a quack. Gerson died in 1959 and his daughter now runs things. She was up in her 90s last I heard, don't know if she is still around or not. Good luck and I wish your brother well.

Gerson Diet for a Healthy Person | LIVESTRONG.COM
Dr. Max Gerson Therapy For Cancer - Cancer Tutor
Gerson Institute
We all appreciate any help... Thank you![/QUOTE]

kc9krq

Feb 5, 2013
central wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites, garrets, xrfs, and deep earth imaging
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alternative Cancer remedy

Hi, I have been aware of an alternative cancer remedy that was very successfull for over 60 years in Canada and the U.S. It is call Essiac, it is a tea that is used to help those who have used up all options to rid themselves of cancer. My personal experience is it helps about 90 percent of those who try it. If you are at the end of your rope, what do you have to loose. I highly reccommend it.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
try baking soda and distilled water, cancer is a fungus and baking soda kills fungus one teaspoon for one gallon of distilled water shake well, drink a glass a day, broccoli, garden grown tomato's carrots juice them three for cancer cures plus find your self a place that sales on ebay CBD Hemp Oil Enriched from Cannabis Plant Tumeric CO2 Extract 60 Servings 1 Oz | eBay

Just remember... This and other cannabis oils you see for sale on eBay and mailed across state lines is "Hemp SEED Oil" and is not the same as oil extracted from the buds of a cannabis plant high in CBD!

guitars2fix

Sep 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Canibis oil and PMA

That is a bummer about your brother. I agree about the canibis oil, it will help, And a positive mental attitude, will have a dramatic effect. Life is beutyfull and precious but it is not the end, energy can't be created or destroyed it just is. I will pray for him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions