American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Dano,

How's it going mate.....I came up with a great marketing idea for TNet....maybe sell beer and popcorn when entering these threads....it would be a money maker for sure.....and maybe a free Alas B Toklas brownie thrown in as a bonus....what say you...lol

p.s. If I were younger and single......I'd head over and join you in Sweden....the clean air, lovely ladies and sanity would probably do me a world of good.....

Regards + HH

Bill

Hiya Bill mate. Going good thanks. Tnet doesn't like making money to be honest. They had a good way of making it a while back when they changed the politics and religion forums to "paying members only". Many paid to go in there and beat the living daylights out of each other...without much fear of reprisals or locked threads etc. Everyone had fun, then they closed them. Bad business sense in my opinion, but we all know my opinion doesn't count lol!
Anyhow...most stopped paying or didn't renew memberships and many left the site altogether in protest! Must have lost the owner a fair bit of cash but, his site,his rules,his choice!

Bill, you don't need to be younger or single here. You can only metal detect on the beach in Sweden, and i live very close to many of the most popular ones! :)
I spend a few hours wandering up and down the beach waving the detector and oggling the cuties, then as it gets late and they all go home.....i actually switch the detector ON and see what i can find for an hour! :headbang:
Also, our "other halves" never want to come detecting with us. Perfect! (bring mirror sunglasses though! lol)

Hey Rebel - Lol, i think you can sign up in the US somewhere, because if i recall the original "Swedish bikini team" were all American girls in blonde wigs, invented for sports illustrated or something. I think my pic' shows real Swedish gals though, due to the real hair and background scenery which looks like around where i live. :)

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. Yes you are, blatantly!

So, You didn't answer my questions. C'mon. I'd like to know.You made the statement. Which civil liberties and how. Certainly, you weren't straying from any real truth in your statement.
I base my ideals on the truth. Not assumptions,half truths,lies and propaganda spewed by many so-called freedom fighters. To me. That makes them no better than a radical terrorist.
Hiding behind the word Patriotism to try to obtain an outcome they are not willing or able to get any other way. Prove me wrong. I'll admit so. Which civil liberties and how ?

Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, You didn't answer my questions. C'mon. I'd like to know.You made the statement. Which civil liberties and how. Certainly, you weren't straying from any real truth in your statement.
I base my ideals on the truth. Not assumptions,half truths,lies and propaganda spewed by many so-called freedom fighters. To me. That makes them no better than a radical terrorist.
Hiding behind the word Patriotism to try to obtain an outcome they are not willing or able to get any other way. Prove me wrong. I'll admit so. Which civil liberties and how ?

I would like to see a list of these eroded freedoms as well...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The very fact this topic is up for discussion proves our freedoms are eroding. Just try drinking a large soda in new York city, or eating a cookie at your kids school. Just for starters.:BangHead:

Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, I don't live in those states. I can take all the cookies to my niece and nephew's school that I want to. So those things don't effect me. If a state has laws you don't like, you move. CO made pot legal. Does that mean all other states where it isn't legal are now having their freedoms restricted?

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Just cause it don't affect you don't mean it wont. My son has had more than one nasty letter from the school about sweets in his lunch boxes. Same as gun control, it will effect you and all others

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wounded Knee...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lesson to be learned on the Anniversary of Wounded Knee

December 29, 2012 marks the 122nd Anniversary of the murder of 297 Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee Creek on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. These 297 people, in their winter camp, were murdered by federal agents and members of the 7th Cavalry who had come to confiscate their firearms “for their own safety and protection”. The slaughter began AFTER the majority of the Sioux had peacefully turned in their firearms. When the final round had flown of the 297 dead or dying, two thirds (200) were women and children.

Around 40 members of the 7th Cavalry were killed over half cut down by friendly fire from the Hotchkiss guns of their overzealous comrades-in-arms. Twenty members of the 7th Cavalry were deemed “National Heroes” and awarded the Medal of Honor for their acts of cowardice.

We do not hear of Wounded Knee today. It is not mentioned in our history classes or books. What little does exist about Wounded Knee is normally the sanitized “Official Government Explanation” or the historically and factually inaccurate depictions of the events leading up to the massacre on the movie screen.

Wounded Knee was among the first federally backed gun confiscation attempts in United States history. It ended in the senseless murder of 297 people.

Before you jump on the emotionally charged bandwagon for gun-control, take a moment to reflect on the real purpose of the Second Amendment - The right of the people to take up arms in defense of themselves, their families, and property in the face of invading armies or an oppressive government. The argument that the Second Amendment only applies to hunting and target shooting is asinine. When the United States Constitution was drafted “hunting” was an everyday chore carried out by men and women to put meat on the table each night, and “target shooting” was an unheard of concept, musket balls were a precious commodity in the wilds of early America, and were certainly not wasted “target shooting”. The Second Amendment was written by people who fled oppressive and tyrannical regimes in Europe, and refers to the right of American citizens to be armed for defense purposes should such tyranny rise in the United States.

As time goes on the average citizen in the United States continues to lose personal freedom or “liberty”. Far too many times unjust bills are passed and signed into law under the guise of “for your safety” or “for protection”. The Patriot Act signed into law by G.W. Bush, then expanded and continued by Barack Obama is just one of many examples of American citizens being stripped of their rights and privacy for “safety”. Now, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is on the table, and will, most likely be taken away for “our safety”.

Before any American citizen blindly accepts whatever new firearms legislation that is about to be doled out, they should stop and think about something for just one minute -
Evil does exist in our world. It always has and always will. Throughout history evil people have committed evil acts. In the Bible one of the first stories is that of Cain killing Abel. We cannot legislate “evil” into extinction. Good people will abide by the law defective and people will always find a way around it.

Evil exists all around us, but looking back at the historical record of the past 200 years across the globe, where is “evil” and “malevolence” most often found? In the hands of those with the power - governments. The greatest human tragedies on record and the largest loss of innocent human life can be attributed to governments. Who do governments target? “Scapegoats” and “enemies” within their own borders…but only after they have been disarmed to the point where they are no longer a threat. Ask any Native American, and they will tell you it was inferior technology and lack of arms that contributed to their demise. Ask any Armenian why it was so easy for the Turks to exterminate millions of them, and they will answer, “We were disarmed before it happened”. Ask any Jew what Hitler’s first step prior to the mass murders of the Holocaust was - confiscation of firearms from the people.

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms. Without the Second Amendment we have no right to defend ourselves and our families

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well dressed shopper...

Attachments

• Wallmart shopper.JPG
    Wallmart shopper.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 110

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
From this day forward, where the sun now sets, I shall fight no more, forever. Bury my heart at Wounded Knee. ---Chief Sitting Bull

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another great, unrecognized by our youth, Native American Leader...

Attachments

• Geronimo.JPG
    Geronimo.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 110

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look up Roman Nose, died at batle of Beecher's island fighting total of about 50 army scouts, old mountain men serving as scouts.

Scouts facing odds of more than 10+ to 1... No woosies then, you fought your butt off or you died...

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I hate to nit pick at you crispin but,Sitting Bull was dead for 2 weeks before the wounded knee massacre occurred.The quote you are attributing to Sitting Bull actually came from Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt,otherwise known as Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce.Heres where Chief Josephs quote came from,below. Native American history has been butchered enough,it doesnt need to be butchered anymore,even mistakenly.

Tell General Howard I know his heart. What he told me before, I have it in my heart. I am tired of fighting. Our chiefs are killed; Looking Glass is dead, Too-hul-hul-sote is dead. The old men are all dead. It is the young men who say yes or no. He who led on the young men is dead. It is cold, and we have no blankets; the little children are freezing to death. My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food. No one knows where they are—perhaps freezing to death. I want to have time to look for my children, and see how many of them I can find. Maybe I shall find them among the dead. Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May want to read this. European Americans were alarmed by the sight of the many Great Basin and Plains tribes performing the Ghost Dance, worried that it might be a prelude to armed attack. Among them was the US Indian Agent at the Standing Rock Agency where Chief Sitting Bull lived. US officials decided to take some of the chiefs into custody in order to quell what they called the "Messiah Craze." The military first hoped to have Buffalo Bill — a friend of Sitting Bull — aid in the plan to reduce the chance of violence. Standing Rock agent James McLaughlin overrode the military and sent the Indian police to arrest Sitting Bull.

On December 15, 1890, 40 Indian policemen arrived at Chief Sitting Bull's house to arrest him. Crowds gathered in protest, and the first shot was fired when Sitting Bull tried to pull away from his captors, killing the officer who had been holding him. Additional shots were fired, resulting in the death of Sitting Bull, eight of his supporters and six policemen. After Sitting Bull's death, 200 members of his Hunkpapa band, fearful of reprisals, fled Standing Rock to join Chief Spotted Elk (later to be known as "Big Foot") and his Miniconjou band at the Cheyenne River Indian Reservation.
The massacre was Dec. 29, 1890

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
History is always fascinating, especially American history.

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
History is always fascinating, especially American history.
Yes it certainly is. Unfortunately, dates, events, famous sayings etc. get mixed up and changed around from time to time. History is very important and should always be preserved as accurately as possible.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has to be. Americans arn't taught any other!

Dano I have asked you to stop trying to incite members by bashing America, I am getting very tired of asking.....We are taught World history past and present here........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread