American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
British opinion on our rights doesn't mean squat to us is fact, it is none of their business is fact just like american opinion on you bowing down to kings and princes doesn't mean squat to you, it is none of our business.

If i get Spartacus or someone to re-post it, it'll still mean what it says. :dontknow:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I don't live in a world of paranoia. I am not concerned that the government will take away my guns. And the fact that sweets at school is the most dire danger you could bring up from our "freedoms being eroded" says a lot, don't you think?
Unclematt, I was responding in between things during the day. A more complete list might include can't be without health ins., can't use your own land if your anywhere close to wetlands, can't fly flag in many places, can't have a large soda, can't keep your kids out of sexual exploration classes in school, if you make large amounts of money, you must be punnished with confiscatory taxes. To name a few and I will post more tonight when I get to my computer.

Last edited:

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just click my Avatar and my "Mug" will appear. I'm flying in my powered parachute. I have always been sympathetic to the plight of the Native Americans and knew Russell Means personally. I thought I better ad the fact that Russell, who passed away a couple of months ago a day before he was to turn 73, did not care to be called a "Native" American. He would be very quick to remind you that he is an "American Indian".
Thought I might update this post a bit...

Attachments

• Massacre Wounded Knee.JPG
    Massacre Wounded Knee.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Nah,just being cautious,I don't like people that speak with "forked tongue" What business is it of ANYBODIES what I own?

You are correct, it is nobodies business what you own, what I own or anybody else for that matter. I am kinda sick of other people thinking they know whats best for the rest of us.....seems to me they probably have enuf of their own problems to keep them busy. But they have a strong desire to try to cause everyone else problems.....just saying

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, I don't live in those states. I can take all the cookies to my niece and nephew's school that I want to. So those things don't effect me. If a state has laws you don't like, you move. CO made pot legal. Does that mean all other states where it isn't legal are now having their freedoms restricted?
Are you serious??????You don't live in those States so you don't care???????????? Well, right there in and of it's self is one of the violations of Your Civil Liberities....The Consistution GAVE the States THEIR Indiviual Liberty!!!! But times changed and the Northern States did not like what the Southern States were doing, and they tried to FORCE their will upon the South and the South FOUGHT for the RIGHT of their States to be free,,,the Southern States lost!!!! And the mighty North CAME IN, AS CARPETBAGGERS and crammed their will upon the people of the South....So UncleMatt you'd better believe that the FEDS will force their will upon you once it gets it's mind made up!!!! So if you want Large Soft Drinks from McDonalds, you'd better save up on cups,,,,,then be willing to be a CRIMINAL WHEN YOU FILL THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTE* the above history lesson was not intended to hurt anyones feelings, it is simply the FACTS! Facts that the current day schools no longer teach....See it's not polica___correct to teach the truth any more.....hmmmmm wonder WHO came up with that?????? so yeah your 2nd Amendment Right is VERY ENDANGERED!!!!!!!

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to nit pick at you crispin but,Sitting Bull was dead for 2 weeks before the wounded knee massacre occurred.The quote you are attributing to Sitting Bull actually came from Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt,otherwise known as Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce.Heres where Chief Josephs quote came from,below. Native American history has been butchered enough,it doesnt need to be butchered anymore,even mistakenly.

Tell General Howard I know his heart. What he told me before, I have it in my heart. I am tired of fighting. Our chiefs are killed; Looking Glass is dead, Too-hul-hul-sote is dead. The old men are all dead. It is the young men who say yes or no. He who led on the young men is dead. It is cold, and we have no blankets; the little children are freezing to death. My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food. No one knows where they are—perhaps freezing to death. I want to have time to look for my children, and see how many of them I can find. Maybe I shall find them among the dead. Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever

Yes Cheif Joseph had just ran the greatest and longest "running" battle that has ever been carried out on American Soil, and in fact they were just Miles from Canada when he stopped (to long) to rest his people!!!! He was/is one of the best tactical minds that ever lived!!!!! Great history in the study of the Naz' Perce!!!

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't live in a world of paranoia. I am not concerned that the government will take away my guns. And the fact that sweets at school is the most dire danger you could bring up from our "freedoms being eroded" says a lot, don't you think?

PLEASE!!!!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Cheif Joseph had just ran the greatest and longest "running" battle that has ever been carried out on American Soil, and in fact they were just Miles from Canada when he stopped (to long) to rest his people!!!! He was/is one of the best tactical minds that ever lived!!!!! Great history in the study of the Naz' Perce!!!

Your right, part of the route he took runs north of yellowstone national park, it is amazing he was able to move his people where he did through those mountains...................

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

Yup basically a 1200 mile fighting retreat,800 men,women,children against 2000 soldiers.

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Guns do not provide anything positive towards human growth.
Everyday people are getting shot and dying in America.
Why are we making thousands of guns each day? Why are factories as I type this making more and more and more and more???
How many more have do die before we see that it's just impossible for everyone to be responsible with guns?
Death is one forgotten pill, one angry spose, one too many drinks away for so many of us. Please Obama, please take our guns, they will never solve anything.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Why are we making thousands of guns each day? Why are factories as I type this making more and more and more and more???
How many more have do die before we see that it's just impossible for everyone to be responsible with guns?
Death is one forgotten pill, one angry spose, one too many drinks away for so many of us. Please Obama, please take our guns, they will never solve anything.
While at it obama take our baseball bats, shovels, hammers, rope, string, water, cars, tire irons, chemicals, and everything else we have as it can all b used for killing. Yes please Master Obama save us as we are just the stupid little people. Now lets be real. It is our right to have guns. You asked why are we making guns everyday...well here is a question for you. Why did all our soldiers die in the past to give us our rights when you are so willing to give them away? Think man think!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry, but it's people who think like you do, that are slowly and methodically destroying the fundamentals this country was founded on. Your post is pure hyperbole, as far as i'm concerned.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Using your logic take cars away they kill far more and country full of people who dont know how to drive... make the mininum driving age 21 to get a license.

We lose more people to death by cars than ever lose to guns....More are murdered by hammers and baseball bats than guns.......

Study history, those who dont are doomed to repeat it.... 2nd amendment is the only thing that guarantees the other amendments will be there, you lose the 2nd, you lose them all including free speech..........

There are 65-75 million gun owners in this country, they try to illegally take our guns away this country will have a civil war, how many will die then....

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Using your logic take cars away they kill far more and country full of people who dont know how to drive... make the mininum driving age 21 to get a license.

Study history, those who dont are doomed to repeat it.... We lose more people to death by cars than ever lose to guns....More are murdered by hammers and baseball bats than guns.......2nd amendment is the only thing that guarantees the other amendments will be there, you lose the 2nd, you lose them all including free speech..........

There are 65-75 million gun owners in this country, they try to illegally take our guns away this country will have a civil war, how many will die then....

I think a civil war is closer than most think......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the problem, some people can't see the forest for the trees........ You can not illegally by pass the constitution and not cause choas in this country...

“We the People are the Rightful Masters of both Congress & the Courts, not to Overthrow the Constitution, but Overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”
~Abraham Lincoln

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i will NOT file my taxes this year till this is settled and I advise all who disagree with what is going on to not file theirs either... If 50 million Americans don't file it will get their attention.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread