Americans and girlie sports!

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
savant365 said:
Saw this from yesterday...talk about girly lookin.

caption for this pic:

"Eewww get it off, get it off, get it off!"

:laughing9: :laughing9

Come on England!!!!!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
TheDane said:
Oooop, hirts looking at those pictures, Dano !! :'(

Bet hit hurts more being IN those pic's mate!! lol.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See how serious people take this silly game? The Spanish goalie blew a play so his reporter girlfriend badmouths him. Then the Spanish fans badmouth his girlfriend for distracting him. Dang, no one ran Carrie Underwood out of town when her Dallas Cowboy quarterback boyfriend, Tony Romo, was getting his butt kicked.
Now an American soccer player is questioning why a 3rd goal wasn't allowed. C'mon, where's the sportsmanship? Quit whinning!

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Dano Sverige said:
KylePA said:
To all you foreigners who think soccer is tough. Read this and you'll know why REAL football is a man's sport: The Story of Kevin Everett (Look it up)

Oh, I played REAL football in high school. I suffered many, many injuries during my years. I suffered a major left shoulder injury that I will never know what the hell happened (it still pops and gives me agonizing pain when I bend it wrong). I came flying down the field like a bat out of hell and literally exploded myself through the air and splattered the opponent. Oh, I don't remember this, mainly because I was determined, but my parents, who were standing on the sidelines, heard me growling while running like a maniac down the field. :laughing9: If I wasn't wearing shoulder pads, my left arm would have probably snapped off. I was known to hit very hard and put many of my opponents on their backs, literally. If you don't believe me, just ask the players who I destroyed during every game. ;D

Not that this has anything to do with my original questions but as it seems impossible for (some) Americans to defend without changing the subject entirely to other sports,hot and ugly Royals and the obligatory references to 1776 (old old old old news anyone? yawn.)....i'll answer it.
You quote some serious spinal injury to your "REAL" football player.Did this player jump up and see the game through to the end or was he rushed to hospital?
As so many people like to go back centuries,Then i'll go back only to 1956,when a goalkeeper,Bert Trautmann,broke his neck in a football cup final,and played on to the end of the game,making crucial saves and ensuring his team won the game!!
You can also watch some truly horrific injuries in "soccer" on youtube if you have a strong stomach.Actually while there, you can watch 3 players who suffer cardiac arrest and drop dead brought on by exersion! I advise anyone who thinks "soccer" is a "soft" game to do the same.

American football is a tough sport,i don't refute that,but it'd be a lot tougher without all the padding..Like Rugby and Aussie rules football is.

Edit: Who's picture made the whole thread go to wide???..own up! :P

Are you fricking kidding me? LOL Kevin Everett couldn't even get up from the field after breaking his neck. This was a SEVERE spinal cord injury that couldn't be brushed off as a bruise. :thumbsup:

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Dano Sverige said:
@ Diggumup - Our football has it's injuries too!

goalieleg.jpg
world-s-worst-football-sports-injur.jpg

_Soccer-Injuries-01.jpg
wrongwayleg.jpg

Have a nice day! :o

Do you notice that all of them are crying? :laughing9:

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
packerbacker said:
See how serious people take this silly game? The Spanish goalie blew a play so his reporter girlfriend badmouths him. Then the Spanish fans badmouth his girlfriend for distracting him. Dang, no one ran Carrie Underwood out of town when her Dallas Cowboy quarterback boyfriend, Tony Romo, was getting his butt kicked.
Now an American soccer player is questioning why a 3rd goal wasn't allowed. C'mon, where's the sportsmanship? Quit whinning!

I gotta admit..his girlfriend would distract me too!! :o

casgf.jpg

@Kyle - Don't call me a "liar" mate ok. The rest of your comment i'll ignore with the contempt it deserves!

Shaun - i've played in pub teams better than this England team..jeez! :-X

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
Dano Sverige said:
packerbacker said:

I gotta admit..his girlfriend would distract me too!! :o

casgf.jpg

@Kyle - Don't call me a "liar" mate ok. The rest of your comment i'll ignore with the contempt it deserves!

Shaun - i've played in pub teams better than this England team..jeez! :-X

Hesky?????

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Heskey the soccer player. No, this was Spains goalie I believe.
You'd think a good lookin' girl like that would be chasing some macho guy but maybe she likes men that can show a little more sensitivity so she scored a soccer player. ::)

K

Kentucky Kache

Dano, the "spirit of 1776" comment was sarcasm, showing how silly it is to start an argument like this. We are not at war, we simply play games which, if you stop and think about it, are ALL pretty dumb. Just look at all the hype over a guy who can throw, or kick, a ball into a basket, or a net. Let peace prevail. :hello:

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Lol Packer..the "Hesky" comment was for me...it was shaun saying "what the hell is that donkeys arse doing???"

Granted...she does make an old mans loins feel young again don't she? :laughing9: :o

Kentucky - It's all good mate,no worries.I just get tired of certain Americans i argue with or try have a bit of fun with ALWAYS resort to 1776 - 1812!
It's true what you say though.What they're paid and all the hype is just pure BS..as you'd say!. :wink:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
Dano Sverige said:
Lol Packer..the "Hesky" comment was for me...it was shaun saying "what the hell is that donkeys arse doing???"

Granted...she does make an old mans loins feel young again don't she? :laughing9: :o

Kentucky - It's all good mate,no worries.I just get tired of certain Americans i argue with or try have a bit of fun with ALWAYS resort to 1776 - 1812!
It's true what you say though.What they're paid and all the hype is just pure BS..as you'd say!. :wink:

They were all as bad as my spelling >:(

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
shaun7 said:
Dano Sverige said:

A disgrace mate truthfully.I'm about to take my England flag down.All the Swedish cars passing are beeping and making "wanker" gestures! :laughing9: >:(

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
Dano Sverige said:
shaun7 said:
Dano Sverige said:

A disgrace mate truthfully.I'm about to take my England flag down.All the Swedish cars passing are beeping and making "wanker" gestures! :laughing9: >:(
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bummer about Algeria boys. Guess this isn't where I mention I had totally forgotten about 1812. No, no.....that's ok, we can talk about it at a more appropriate time.

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awfull performance against Algeria !! :BangHead:

What´s going on at these World Championships ?? :icon_scratch:

Germany loosing, Spain loosing ....

France and England playing like .... :duckie:

PS: a discrase that the USA didn´t get the third goal in the match today. There was never ever an offside ! :nono:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions