The Power of Positive Thinking........$60 million, Now What?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just finished reading a book last night about the power of positive thinking, in it I learned that I can accomplish anything if I really believe in myself. So, today I went down to the store and I bought myself one of those Powerball tickets. Problem is, not sure what I'm going to do with all that money once I get it come Monday morning? Any suggestions? What would you do with it?

F

Felinepeachy

Pay to relocate all the poor critters on the gulf coast :'(

K

Kentucky Kache

Yeah, Scoop, I might be able to help you with that "problem." :laughing7:

Actually, if you want to think positive, be positive that the Lottery itself makes more money than the citizens. That should tell you something.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
I'd give at least half of it to ME!!! :icon_thumleft: Im thinking positive too..........thinking bout getting half of your 60 million come Monday! 8) :D

How bout your own huge freezer stuffed full of Jimmy Dean sausage? And not that sissy maple crap either! :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously, with some humor tossed in just for the fun of it, BAM! Suddenly you have 60 million. "What would you do in regards to chnaging your own life? What changes would you make?" Yes, I understand some of you have to ask your wives first! :laughing7:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No sense waiting 'til Monday. Really think positive and start maxin' out those cards today!! You can pay 'em off come Monday. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
No sense waiting 'til Monday. Really think positive and start maxin' out those cards today!! You can pay 'em off come Monday. :icon_thumleft:

Looking at a deep sea research vessel now.......deep water ROV already ordered. Do you know how to captain a ship? I need a captain. :laughing7: :thumbsup:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
I'd keep it simple...........bout 40 acres outside of town, big fancy house, big shop full of tools & machinery behind the house, big motorhome for traveling, couple Harleys & big 4x4's. Oh almost forgot...........a great big fancy solid gold, jewel encrusted coffin! You never know when its gonna happen & Im gonna be ready, goin out in style! Yeah........I'd keep it simple. :wink:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After I made sure the kids and such were financially covered, I'd order me a custom made travel home with 4x4, fully rigged with all the gagets and able to sleep three or four. Then I'd hire me a couple of people (research types, etc.) that I could tolerate and I setup a fund to support a few years of chasing down a bunch of treasure legends. If we never found anything, so what. But just think of the adventure! Worth every penny to me!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd start by purchasing a classic Italian gold chain with cross.

Attachments

• funny0499.jpg
    funny0499.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 301
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:

A man in leotards posting pictures of near naked pudgy men? Iron Patch, I'm getting concerned. :laughing7:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Iron Patch said:

A man in leotards posting pictures of near naked pudgy men? Iron Patch, I'm getting concerned. :laughing7:

I didn't go looking for him, but he turned up on my search and seemed worthy for your thread. So it's a gift to you.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
bigscoop said:
Iron Patch said:

I didn't go looking for him, but he turned up on my search and seemed worthy for your thread. So it's a gift to you.

Can he captain a ship? :thumbsup:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
I just finished reading a book last night about the power of positive thinking, in it I learned that I can accomplish anything if I really believe in myself. So, today I went down to the store and I bought myself one of those Powerball tickets. Problem is, not sure what I'm going to do with all that money once I get it come Monday morning? Any suggestions? What would you do with it?

One question for you, What state do you live in? Reason I am asking is usually the most winners for the powerball are either from Ohio, MO, IL, IN Now according to the record Indiana has had the most powerball winners go figure.

So with that said. If you do not live in Indiana you might want to move there and buy you another ticket.

Sometimes it makes me think that the powerball game is rigged because out of all the states playing isn't it just to coincidental that the 4 states listed above out of what about 14-15 states who participate always has most of the winnders from those 4 states and many states not at all? Think about all the other states to that never has had any powerball winner. I bet my odds that the next person who wins the powerball will be from Ohio. I would even bet $1.00 to anyone who disbelieves me.

I got the book as well and I am reading but I am still on my 3rd chapter.

Either way, good luck and I hope ya win!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Iron Patch said:
bigscoop said:
Iron Patch said:

Can he captain a ship? :thumbsup:

For a big plate of pasta I bet he could.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread