An Indian Walking a Buffole to the Barber BOOM YA HEAR IT !!!!! & A Whats it ??

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a new spot near my last coin spill where I found four silvers in one hole!!! I found some old broken China and dug 20 minutes worth of garbage to age the area. First day went for an hour ish found a 1926 Buffalo Went back Monday first 15 minutes the At Max hit a VDI 92 this machine is a coin monster!!!! dug the hole Boom a 1918 Walking Liberty half dollar you know the feeling when you stick that pin pointer in to recheck boom signals out came a wheat penny Boom another signal out Pops a 1901 barber quarter. Im telling you this At Max, IMG_0204.JPG IMG_0205.JPG IMG_0206.JPG IMG_0207.JPG IMG_0208.JPG IMG_0209.JPG IMG_0210.JPG IMG_0211.JPG easy to use no programing hits 12 inch coin spills clear. Thanks for looking and sharing all your finds I love this site Tommy Any one know what that curved rusty piece is its on top of a recycle bin lid for size reference weighs 3 to 5 pounds

Upvote 58

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You hit it out of the park, Tommy. Great finds and sounds like you are in love with the AT Max. I have been debating getting one but you are making it very easy to decide.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You crushed it Tommy!!! I am about to get a AT Max, I hope to copy your success with it!!! Congratulations on a great hunt :occasion14:

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You hit it out of the park, Tommy. Great finds and sounds like you are in love with the AT Max. I have been debating getting one but you are making it very easy to decide.
Ill tell you the at max you don't have to put a hundred hours on it program it hope you have a good program I have both the Max has great separation Iron Audio Notch out solid signals all day long low frequency for depth All Metal threshold for the deep signals that most detectors will not pick up. Lighted screen water proof cordless headphones easy to use modes and settings . Hands down great machine . Yes some machines go deeper but signals are not solid if you want to dig an iffy signal over a foot have at it. I see people do air tests which is ridiculas because a detector detects through different soils mineralization moisture ect ect this machine I would never trade. Plus Garret has never charged for any repair or headphones on my pro even two years after warranty expired . Did I say I love this machine its the one for me not everyone. All the years Ive detected with many machines and with people with all kinds of machines Ive found most brand detectors at this price range the depth is pretty close. The main thing is getting over the target and what kind of features are for you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks you guys 2 coin spills in 2 weeks that's amazing to me........

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy moley that’s a heck of a spill! You are rockin man!!!

Squirrel322

Silver Member
Jul 4, 2016
Central MI
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW thats a heck of a coins spill man. :headbang:

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW thats a heck of a coins spill man. :headbang:
I posted that lirrle button in the whats it turns out its from an old purse that was in the hole wiyh the coin spill I need to find that purse thing lol Thanks your turn next man

DirtDigginDan

Jul 3, 2018
Buffalo,MN
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett Propointer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, that's an amazing find! how do I teach my AT Max to do that?:icon_scratch:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
AT Tommy strikes again.Congrats on the big day of silver. Keep it going.:icon_thumright:

TomW244

Sep 2, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome coins! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions