An Indian Walking a Buffole to the Barber BOOM YA HEAR IT !!!!! & A Whats it ??

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a new spot near my last coin spill where I found four silvers in one hole!!! I found some old broken China and dug 20 minutes worth of garbage to age the area. First day went for an hour ish found a 1926 Buffalo Went back Monday first 15 minutes the At Max hit a VDI 92 this machine is a coin monster!!!! dug the hole Boom a 1918 Walking Liberty half dollar you know the feeling when you stick that pin pointer in to recheck boom signals out came a wheat penny Boom another signal out Pops a 1901 barber quarter. Im telling you this At Max, IMG_0204.JPG IMG_0205.JPG IMG_0206.JPG IMG_0207.JPG IMG_0208.JPG IMG_0209.JPG IMG_0210.JPG IMG_0211.JPG easy to use no programing hits 12 inch coin spills clear. Thanks for looking and sharing all your finds I love this site Tommy Any one know what that curved rusty piece is its on top of a recycle bin lid for size reference weighs 3 to 5 pounds

Upvote 58
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new permission and the great finds! Cudamark was pretty much on with the identification of the Iron piece as I am almost certain that it is a decorative cover for an old Iron Wood or Coal Stove. Lots of folks collect the old Iron Wood and Coal Stoves and someone might need the piece for their' stove.
I will research that would be nice to find someone who needs it thanks

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A2 you are totally KILLING it!!!!!
Thanks. my friend you have been also the banners are coming for us just gotta listen hear it I do. H H

islamoradamark

Silver Member
Aug 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some good looking coins there beauties that hunk of iron should clean up pretty good could make a nice paper weight

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A2coins , you are really scoring heavily these days ! What's happening ? Did you just get an equinox 800 or what ??

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some good looking coins there beauties that hunk of iron should clean up pretty good could make a nice paper weight
tHANKS MY FRIEND NOT SURE WHAT iM GOING TO DO WITH IT YET

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A2coins , you are really scoring heavily these days ! What's happening ? Did you just get an equinox 800 or what ??
I have both the at max hands down coin and gold killer I found these 12 inches solid signal Telling ya Garrett is amazing Thanks

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wowza Tommy, Nice work and congrats. Love that Walking Liberty and beautiful condition.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, that's a good day! :icon_thumright:
That's was a killer day .When you find stuff like that at the first part of your hunt the rest doesn't seem to matter if you find more or not. Thanks you next

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wowza Tommy, Nice work and congrats. Love that Walking Liberty and beautiful condition.
Thanks my friend shoot me a pm let me know how your doing in that History rich area... Tommy

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome finds, another spill! Silly question, but I didn't see it asked- any chance there's an "S" mint back there on the 1901 quarter??

-- Jeff --

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds, another spill! Silly question, but I didn't see it asked- any chance there's an "S" mint back there on the 1901 quarter??

-- Jeff --
Thanks Jeff we don't have much as far as military relics here so coins are my target. Of course there is no s Ive looked at least 10 times and with the old microscope Im thinking I might be able to melt one on the with one of my old mercury dimes and a tooth pick lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread