An Indian Walking a Buffole to the Barber BOOM YA HEAR IT !!!!! & A Whats it ??

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a new spot near my last coin spill where I found four silvers in one hole!!! I found some old broken China and dug 20 minutes worth of garbage to age the area. First day went for an hour ish found a 1926 Buffalo Went back Monday first 15 minutes the At Max hit a VDI 92 this machine is a coin monster!!!! dug the hole Boom a 1918 Walking Liberty half dollar you know the feeling when you stick that pin pointer in to recheck boom signals out came a wheat penny Boom another signal out Pops a 1901 barber quarter. Im telling you this At Max, IMG_0204.JPG IMG_0205.JPG IMG_0206.JPG IMG_0207.JPG IMG_0208.JPG IMG_0209.JPG IMG_0210.JPG IMG_0211.JPG easy to use no programing hits 12 inch coin spills clear. Thanks for looking and sharing all your finds I love this site Tommy Any one know what that curved rusty piece is its on top of a recycle bin lid for size reference weighs 3 to 5 pounds

Upvote 58
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks my friend you have been killin it lately also good to see

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds Tommy. Did you check the back of that Barber Quarter for an S mint mark. If it has the S, that is one of the Holy Grail's of the Barber Quarter series, and is one valuable coin.
Ive checked at least 10 times even with a microscope doo you know anyone wbo can install a mint mark also on my 1916 merc and 1909 vdb lol

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks my friend she is sitting now in my display case

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds Tommy, Congrats!!! As far as the iron piece, I'm guessing it off a cast iron pot lid or possibly the handles / hooks off a cauldron... "D"
Thanks Ill be lookinv for your coin spill posted soon I hope. It looked lime a rock at first tha ks for the IDs

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I'd like to add, great title!
You may excelle t title lol I thought a out it while I continued hunting I wanted a Morgan to add to my story

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! What settings were you running it when you found that stuff? I'm hoping to go today and I'm going to try using a storm coil that my buddy lent me.
I run full open no discrimi ation full sensitivity pro mode I ground balaance and increaze by 6 unless its trashy but thats my usual. I like hearing the iron grunt on iron and pop tops also threshold. at 1 if its not trashy I had the attack coil dont use in trashy areas it will pick up to many signals you will lose depth on smaller targets like dines gain on quarters and bigger targets and they pinpoint well

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Tommy!! You're killing it! I just haven't had the time to walk my Max around jyst here and there on weekends, but I still get at least a silver every time out. Last trip was a POUNDED spot at our fairgrounds and I pulled a Barber dime at over ten inches! My depth meter was pegged I dug a ten inch plug and it was still an inch or so under that. Another pounded school yard I pulled a Merc at 8 inches surrounded by nails...was grunt grunt chirp...had that little chirp in the middle almost didn't dig it. LOVE that Walker!!! Always love big silver! You're on a roll buddy, keep diggin! Ddf Scotty
This max is a coin beast silver has a little softer pitch Im sent you a pm scotty i must not have hit send ill re send it later

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a very nice 1918 Walker ...super nice early walker as others said , I have dug only 1 walker in 20 years , never a Barber Quarter, sounds like you have been doing super good lately & hope yr luck lasts. + Skills add to yr finds of-course.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats what I think I usually dont bring that stuff home but it looked cool but useless lol

Hey even if the piece is Iron you will get something for it at the scrap yard & if Brass a few + $'s

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks dave you as well that walkers coming you will see go to the hill sides trust. me

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats a thought. We. have the 10cent can. bottle refund here I could be. rich if I picked all of em up Now Im wondering ifit is Brass thanks for the idea

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on the new permission and the great finds! Cudamark was pretty much on with the identification of the Iron piece as I am almost certain that it is a decorative cover for an old Iron Wood or Coal Stove. Lots of folks collect the old Iron Wood and Coal Stoves and someone might need the piece for their' stove.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread