An unexpected Hunt Yields Some Jewelry

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

I was driving home from a meeting and spotted a school yard play ground in Central Massachusetts. So I thought what the heck…. I took out the Minelab Go-Find 60 that I always leave in the car and gave it a spin. I found four pieces of jewelry below the surface of the mulch and a few clad coins (not pictured). All hit very hard being only 1 to 3 inches down. The nice bracelet has something to do with nursing.

Thank you for looking.

GL & HH

Doc

04_13_2018 School.jpg

Upvote 15
Sweet finds Doc- Congrats!

-- Jeff --

Geez! Everything I see in your picture is a keeper! Nice finds! Checked for PM's yet?

Though usually it just doesn't really matter. It is more about finding at least one thing that really pleases you.

Maybe 20 years from now I'll have a "yard sale" at the butt of my driveway to the highway, with a table devoted to those finds I liked. The precious metals will go to my kids :)

Two things you're almost always gonna find in school play grounds: jewelry and bullets! Nice finds.

LOL I found both the one time I hunted a school.
Across the street from a police station...

Hello Everyone,

I was driving home from a meeting and spotted a school yard play ground in Central Massachusetts. So I thought what the heck…. I took out the Minelab Go-Find 60 that I always leave in the car and gave it a spin. I found four pieces of jewelry below the surface of the mulch and a few clad coins (not pictured). All hit very hard being only 1 to 3 inches down. The nice bracelet has something to do with nursing.

Thank you for looking.

GL & HH

Doc

View attachment 1577336

wondering if the 'north peak' was a belly button ring? ( think about it)

Very cool! I really like the nursing charm bracelet! You don't see that every day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back