Ancient Aztec/Myan, Spanish, and KGC trail.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Great stuff Pinwheel,thanks for posting the photos. And great work on the needle eye with L.C. Baker.If you guys get a chance,check out Treasure Legends, KGC needle eye by L.C. Baker. it might help you with your sites.great job Pinwheel,how you nailed that is amazing to me.great stuff.

Thanks Dog The Treasure Hunter. And thanks to L.C. Baker for giving the credit. That is a contirbution to his integrity.

Pinwheel

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Guys. First I would like to thank every one for your thoughts on theses Monuments. You guys have got me seeing some things that I have overlooked. And as you know it is not so much what is easy to see, but what is overlooked is usually what matters.

I left this pic of this monument at the end of my last post. I was hoping some of you guys would have some thoughts on it. This monument is just in front of the turtle and to its left. The Pointer is pointing to the monument that I am having trouble Identifying.
View attachment 1013799

Here is that monument from a different angle. OTH thinks it is a snake or dragon but I am still struggleing with it.
View attachment 1013814
Well any ways after climbing the ridge behind this monument, I could hardly catch my breath. As I stood there about to hyperventilate I looked back on this monument and snapped this picture. From this view I think it may be a jaguar that is about to pounce or attack. But I am still struggling with the proper ID.
View attachment 1013824

I took in the view from up high. Then we started looking around to see what else we might find. One of the first things we up high was this chair. It is set up kinda like some could sit here and watch over the work that was going on. The problem was that with all the trees the leaves and blooms were budding and blooming. We just couldn't see much.
View attachment 1013842

Pinwheel what I think you may have there is a cypher of sorts. The first picture you described the turtle leading you here. I would look at this monument and see if any terrain references stick out. Good luck.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pinwheel what I think you may have there is a cypher of sorts. The first picture you described the turtle leading you here. I would look at this monument and see if any terrain references stick out. Good luck.

Hi Casca. Thanks for the ideals on the jaguar. You have got me scratching on the cypher would you care to expand on that thought some?

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Yes Casca. Dr. Berry Fell wrote a book "America B.C." In it he hypothesized that many peoples of the east coast from Canada to south America were originally from Iberia. The people may have included the Phoenicians, Egyptians, north
Africans, Spaniards and perhaps some Romans as well. The Iberians came in exploration parties. Some may have stayed to set up out post and others were stranded. Any ways these people became many of the eastern Amerindian tribes.

One can add to this that the higher cast of ancient civilizations knew the world was not flat but round. They were star gazers. Form studying the stars they figured out that this earth was not the center of the universe but the sun was the center of the solar system which was the universe at that time. However this knowledge was kept from the common public. This is what made their magic work. Keeping the common people in ignorance. As part of the mysteries it was punishable by death for some one in the know to reveal this knowledge to the common public. this included the land to the west. And the explorations to the west.

Pinwheel

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
............this knowledge was kept from the common public. This is what made their magic work. Keeping the common people in ignorance. As part of the mysteries it was punishable by death for some one in the know to reveal this knowledge to the common public. this included the land to the west. And the explorations to the west.
Pinwheel

Pinwheel, you should read the Book of Enoch. Your theory dovetails perfectly with the information in that book.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Casca. Thanks for the ideals on the jaguar. You have got me scratching on the cypher would you care to expand on that thought some?

Hi Pinwheel, I suspect the old priest who lead the flock through the desert used clues to find the mine and camp. You always hear viewing at noon is the best time to look for sign, but folks dont always say what to look at. Your monument may contain a clue about the area you are looking. I always match up the signs.If you ever look at trees or boulders arranged at the base of a mountain you will find it tells you your on the right trail and gives direction and distance and maybe more info. I have trained my eyes to see what I think is important, you should have a feel for what signs are on your trail and you should look for the matching signs. While two signs wont help you much, I personally need to know what is on the trail before and after a camp. Little things like hidden hoyos or opps or eye catchers. But what I call a cypher is a reference of the monument at noon. Your monument may contain a abstract of your area that holds the prize. I suspect they used smoked glass and mirrors. I have had this confirmed by other trackers. I hope I have mot confused you. Try this, stand east of your stone and draw it on a piece of paper, look for relief features near your area that match it. Do this all four sides. But 22' degrees is a majical number also. Good luck.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love it. How many times have I been called a cloud watcher because of this stuff. In your face.

AMEN, and AMEN, Casca. We cloud readers must stick together.........:) :) :)
I've noticed that the prince of namecallers hasn't been around lately. Quite peaceful. LOL

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi Trackers
What a great day...
I came in late from being out in the field all day,
and what I found waiting for me when I go home?
Was my order – The 2 DVD set and the Book Markawasi “Peru`s Inexplicable Stone Forest”
signed by the Author (Kathy Doore)
its Just Incredible “a unique look at an Ancient Enigma”

Thank you - On the Hunt for the link.

Lost Horse

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Horse it was my pleasure to share that link with you. I think Daniel Ruzo was just an Incredible Man and his study's should be Recognized among the Great's of all Time. I have to agree with you Lost Horse Markawasi is Just an Incredible Place!

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope Everyone had a wonderful Independence Day! Alright Guy's & Gal's I am going to show you a Map of some sort that I would like to get everyone's opinion on what this Map is trying to Interpret? Has anyone every seen anything that looks similar to this? 002.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man i like that OTH,thats a really nice set of balanced scales there.if you have a ideal of who did it,see what the balance scale means to them. thats just what i see.thanks for posting it.
View attachment 1020265

Last edited:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Dog for taking the time to mark that pic. I thank you for all your help my friend!

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone I thought I would show you guy's one of the most impressive Monuments if not the most impressive Monument that I have ever laid my eyes on! ANCIENT 265.JPG I would love to hear your thoughts on what type culture you think this guy came from? The detail of this Monument is just in a league of it's own and the stone has been worked to the point that it is as smooth as a baby's bottom it's just awesome! I was thinking that this Monument depicts the Ruler of what ever culture carved the Monument.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats OTH, those scales are the tax collector. You have found a cross roads, a city f sorts. Your gonna be busy there.

In Deep within 20' feet of those rocks may have been a cache. You will need something to probe at least 3' foot down and your looking for wood or large iron signals. Good luck.

OTH you have a very nice large face. This type of face in my area is very old. Behind the face opposite of the way it is pointing is a sacred area. My area was taken over by the Jesuit, spanish, mexican, Pancho Villa, and most likely padre la rue. If yours is in tact you may have a piece of ancient history there.

Now these are all guesses. But I like to give you the way I would look and what to look for. Good Luck.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh I left out Jesse James and the KGC lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread