Ancient Aztec/Myan, Spanish, and KGC trail.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty i like you am self taught, then I read Kenworthy and seen what he saw. A few years ago I was driving a old road which was probably the real Camino El Reale or however it is pronounced. I spoted a eye cathcher and figured out a trail into it. From ther I started seeing lizards(turtles) and hearts. It lead to a series of camps and work areas all loaded with trail sign. I tried to follows others post here, but there was just to much sign . I had to back off and it took me years to see the different trails. When you posted those land markers you can see from ge I started looking for them too. But the mystery of how and why they would put energy and time into carving large signs in very hard rock. I also started to see patterns. Every now and then I would figure out something or even get help from a tnet member. There are some sharp folks out there.

When I realized I also had sun and shadow signs I was really hooked. I now spend as much time as my health allows looking at rocks. I have explored a few cavity's and found maps nearby. Some of the stuff I show is easily seen, because I tool pictures every ten steps then took them home and worked on them sometimes for months.

I tried to get help here local and ended up giving the location of my site away. But as I have said before, I can stand most folks in front of I show you and you wont see it till I outline it for you. I have a eye condition that allows me to easily see these weird angles they used. I was working a clover leaf pattern when I started to see the sign off to the side at these angles. I also have noticed some signs that emulates old art.

There does seem to be some common measures used. I do most in my head I dont own a pocket transit. I do see things oriented certain ways also. I also have found chairs and bench's some very ornate that leads me to post what I do about a mirror or flag system. The candle holes I mention had a sulfur smell to them, I wonder if they made gun powder on site?

I take a lot of pains to not disturb anything when I am out. I leave artifacts where they lay. I carry a small amount of equipment to photograph and maybe my next outing I can put some compass orientations. Its so hard here sometimes as folks are so criticle if its not something they agree with. I support all folks, even if I dont see it. I love this stuff guys.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I agree

The thought about some folks being able to see symbols / carvings / profiles that others can't see will somehow work it out, I can see best when I turn my head slightly to the left or right or tilted slightly even when looking at a photo, I have found that a boulder that takes two men to turn over and is sitting on a slight grade or just on a small drop off, a short 6 inch ledge that's on a boulder that nature didn't make In my opinion should at least be raised up some and look at the bottom for something hidden / concealed,, NEVER pull on a boulder from down hill always use your legs to push from up hill, a small collection of fist size rocks should ( when placed right ) should give some protection from you taking a little trip down hill and ALLWAYS let someone know where you are at and when you expect to return, I have been followed by cat tracks that I found the next day 6 inches across, the first indication that they are there may be teeth marks on either side of your neck, One thing that I have found on what I think is a Royal Trail is the length or distance between symbols and they are similar but show longer distance, the one I am working now the direction are down river and 2 leagues apart, they follow degrees to stay near the river but will stay where they can build trails for carts you may need to take a " U " for the cart trail but the markers will stay according to the degrees used at the marker across country and there may be a rest point at each marker perhaps 1326 feet I any direction, I have found only one so that's not much to go on, but its something to look for, The Square hole carved in solid rock may be a very good example and may be 1/4 mile off the trail. Times up gotta git.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1001745 Here is another pic of a big nose guy that Pinwheel and I discovered. How long would it take to create something like this? I would think this would be very time consuming to say the least. Like okey dokey said they for sure made their stuff very large because apparently their wasn't any one around that they were worried about stealing their stuff.
yea,some of these guys got a real honker on them. View attachment 1031118

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't it take LESS time to make a big nose than to have to chip away a lot more stone to form SMALLER noses? Given a choice, I'd rather not have to make a small nose. Just musing. LOL

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The thought about some folks being able to see symbols / carvings / profiles that others can't see will somehow work it out, I can see best when I turn my head slightly to the left or right or tilted slightly even when looking at a photo, I have found that a boulder that takes two men to turn over and is sitting on a slight grade or just on a small drop off, a short 6 inch ledge that's on a boulder that nature didn't make In my opinion should at least be raised up some and look at the bottom for something hidden / concealed,, NEVER pull on a boulder from down hill always use your legs to push from up hill, a small collection of fist size rocks should ( when placed right ) should give some protection from you taking a little trip down hill and ALLWAYS let someone know where you are at and when you expect to return, I have been followed by cat tracks that I found the next day 6 inches across, the first indication that they are there may be teeth marks on either side of your neck, One thing that I have found on what I think is a Royal Trail is the length or distance between symbols and they are similar but show longer distance, the one I am working now the direction are down river and 2 leagues apart, they follow degrees to stay near the river but will stay where they can build trails for carts you may need to take a " U " for the cart trail but the markers will stay according to the degrees used at the marker across country and there may be a rest point at each marker perhaps 1326 feet I any direction, I have found only one so that's not much to go on, but its something to look for, The Square hole carved in solid rock may be a very good example and may be 1/4 mile off the trail. Times up gotta git.

People probably think I am nuts when they see me standing in the back of my truck or climbing up onto anything that is in an area. In the back of my mind I have always thought about the trail markers being carved to be seen on horseback. It would put them out of the line of sight of a man on foot.

this is a great thread, L.C.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
new ones w mike 068.JPG This is what this turtle is looking at new ones w mike 072.JPG Is there more to see that I am missing?

Thanks, L.C.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope Everyone had a wonderful Independence Day! Alright Guy's & Gal's I am going to show you a Map of some sort that I would like to get everyone's opinion on what this Map is trying to Interpret? Has anyone every seen anything that looks similar to this? View attachment 1019457

That scale also has a diamond and two triangles. On the K.G.C. /O.A.K. trail we are working over we have diamonds and a set of scales, but they are not on the same marker. our scales are even and not tipped to one side. In our case it was a very special set of scales identified by looking through a needles eye at midnight on the summer solstice (thanks again pinwheel) and the constellation of Libra appeared in the needles eye. There is more that I can not discuss, but needless to say it is a major find in our case and I believe it will be in your case too. Wish I new what the diamonds / runes are telling me to do!!:BangHead:

great stuff, good luck on your hunt, L.C.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello L.C. I'm guessing at this but it may that there's a large head looking to the right that has a mouth that's still got the "V" filled and its a larger trail, possibly large because its important, or farther away, perhaps a snake head, and the smaller trail possibly the slow trail, Its just a theory of mine. I have seen several times on TN where the trails split and C.K. talks about it in his book one trail for animals / carts, one faster trail for the faster folks to get there first and set up camp, my interest would be to the right and would not worry if there's not any symbols for a league or so, time for Google Earth

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
2013-12-27 13.49.10.jpg
Hi everyone. I have posted this pic at the start of this thread. I have found this pic to be of the upmost importance.
I have read the conversation between Casca and Dsty. In those post they talked about the way they viewed pic's to see they symbols they needed to see. Well in this picture i have seen a lot of symbols. The one that is bugging me real bad is a Trex. Although it could be a dragon from the first time I saw it I thought it was a T-rex. What I am asking ever one is if they can see it to and their opinion of it being a dragon or T-rex.

Treasure cave 125.JPG
I have posted this one before as well. It has some secrets. Casca and Short Stack have both commented on this one. Thanks to SS and Casca. I dont know if the rest of you guys ever look at a pic that just buggs the crap out of you. You know it has some secrets that you just cant quit thinking about. Just wondering if you guys had anymore thoughts about it? Many thanks

Pinwheel

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant see t-rex, but i see a eye,a head with a open mouth,with a item placed in it,which means to me,whoever did that work left the item there and didnt make it back to recover it,if they did, then you remove the stone from the mouth(someone else,from another generation may have removed what was in there ?) i see hash marks with a brown stain below. just what i see. View attachment 1033641

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
It is my Honest Opinion that there is TWO things that's important when looking at signs, Direction and Distance, the type of the Trail is I think Determined by the feature shown, animal, Cart, Royal Trail, trail for everything, IT is my Opinion that how High it is determines the Distance, If what you are looking at is Knee High it is measured in Paces, If its 6 foot its measured in leagues, sometimes there's more information to consider that available. Make Sure that its a Carving and not something natural.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks dsty. As always I value your opinions. Casca said one time that he does not worry about confirmation marks. He can just tell if a stone has been worked or not. There are enough confirmation marks on this bluff to know that it has been worked.

The reason this is so important to me is that if this is a T-rex or dinosaur, it is the only one I have ever heard of or seen anywhere. If it is a dragon then it is a very old symbol and well understood. As Desert Moons has stated if it is a dinosaur it has been made in the last 150 or so years. But what I am seeing is very old and ancient.

Thanks Dog for taking the time to look. The eye that you have marked is the eye of the T-rex. He is looking to the left and the head that you have marked is the nose of T-rex. The way I found him was by making the pic as small as I could and enlarging it back and forth. I am certain that it has been man made. Thanks again friend.

Pinwheel

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pinwheel I just noticed that their is a nice big 8 in the nose of that T-Rex. I have read a few thing's on tnet about the number 8 but would like to hear if any of you guy's have put two and two together when it comes to the number 8?

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks Dog. Now that you see what I am talking about, do you have an opinion as to it being a dragon or T-rex?

Yes OTH. All numbers have a special message, not just the 8. You can not really take everything you read on tnet to the bank. How ever there is a lot going on with the 8 and it carries a variety of messages. That is why context is king.

Thanks In Deep for looking and sharing what you see. OTH done an awesome job with this pic. I mean as far as getting it at the right time of day and the right vista. When I have been there i have looked very hard trying to find the right vista to recapture that pic, but the time of day was just wrong. There are also the Eyes of either Manerva or Athene there. I would like to get a better pic of that so that I might be better able to Id which group we are following.

In Deep. In this Pic is so much to see that every time you see it you see something new or different. If you could see the whole bluff it would blow your mind. There are things to see all over that bluff. I think that I have only seen about half of what is there.

Pinwheel

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2014-08-02 15.17.11 (800x600).jpg I finally got a chance to go and do some research on the trail that Pinwheel and I have been working and I came across this very interesting Heart. There is some very interesting things on this Heart. If you will take a look at this Heart you can see a Jesuit Priest and he is kneeling down on one knee and he is holding a candle holder that has a light candle in it and right next to the candle holder there is a 7 He has a necklace on and the center piece of his necklace is a bell. He has a goat tee and a handle bar mustache and a papa smurf hat on his head. Their is some very strange symbols in black all over the Heart also. So what do you guys think? Ever seen anything like this before?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread