Ancient Aztec/Myan, Spanish, and KGC trail.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People probably think I am nuts when they see me standing in the back of my truck or climbing up onto anything that is in an area. In the back of my mind I have always thought about the trail markers being carved to be seen on horseback. It would put them out of the line of sight of a man on foot.

this is a great thread, L.C.
While you can see alot at horseback level. Climbing the to the highest point will show some things, large scale mostly. Now if you also look into the shadows and behind rocks you may be surprised at whats there. Im fairly certain I am only finding Spanish sigh doing this. I find more symbols but faces and animals are there too. Im talking about sign 1 foot square or less. This is not what I call trail sign, but a site specific.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is my Honest Opinion that there is TWO things that's important when looking at signs, Direction and Distance, the type of the Trail is I think Determined by the feature shown, animal, Cart, Royal Trail, trail for everything, IT is my Opinion that how High it is determines the Distance, If what you are looking at is Knee High it is measured in Paces, If its 6 foot its measured in leagues, sometimes there's more information to consider that available. Make Sure that its a Carving and not something natural.
dsty, I once found a large witch face carved into a mountain. This was at least 300' feet up and was over 50' foot in diameter.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the last year or so I have been agreeable with folks as I respect their perspective of sings and symbols. This thread has produced some very good info. Not to rock the boat, but I have been discouraged as we all have a superficial observation of sign with no empirical evidence. Hope I spelled that right. One reason I read all I can by the learned ones our counterparts the Archy's is this. There is a scientific method to what they put out. Now this does slow the learning process and give arm chairs a soap box on which to troll us believers. I am looking for that evidence thats black and white, as we have kept written records for at least 4000 years. Im only interested in the last 400 years. The folks who can access records and read them aren't sharing here. I think that would help us all. The kgc guys actually have shared some good research. The Mayan stuff is pretty good too. But the missing Spanish records is far and few between. I have only heard of a few instances of how the Govenors kepts records and found that very helpful. Now I dont write stuff down and rarely copys others work unless prodded to do so. Does anyone here have anything they could share about how say mines were supposed to be marked? Now here is the funny ha ha. I believe the land owners may have made some of their own marks to hide what they think they could get away with from the king or church. Dsty put out some info a while back that helped me understand they marked territory like we do. The measurements may have been different, but I am seeing the same measurements over and over again. This fits into what I read before, and explains why a caravan of people would be exploring the desert. To get to the gold/silver/ I know I do it lol.

Can anyone give a reference to Spanish bookkeeping, as it would concern to say Santa Fe to Mexico City? I have learned to see the difference between a trail and a work site. To me there is a difference. Some of the names made up for boundary markers is funny.

I only asked this as I want to take this train of thought farther. Dsty understands the height, size, direction and it does make sense. I have found a few more examples that work for and against . Such as drake angle or a sign that means change directions. There is also some old works of art that is used as a cypher, to those who can read it. Now I have put some info out there to help some of the new folks. The old hands dont want to talk with me about this, so maybe its time for a new generation.

Bookkeeping has been done for thousands of years. You follow the money, you will find the gold. Due to how numbers are used and in so many ways. I think we are much closer to figuring out about the new and old signs. I am looking for the stuff that doesn't follow these rules, but this is good info to get you close to the gold anyway. Outlaw and landowners, to include my grandpa buried stuff only they could find. To be better than grave robber we have to do better than the learned friends who dont give us the same acknowledgment.

Last edited:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
summer 250 (800x600).jpg Thought I would share this Awesome Owl monument with you guy's. This Guy stands about 20 foot tall and is just a awesome monument! Now when I hear all this talk about the Spanish and the symbols that they left behind I just take a look at this Owl and tell myself their is no way that the Spanish done this type of carving. The Heart that I just posted in this thread was laid down by the Spanish their is no two questions about that their is a Spanish Priest on that Heart holding a candle. Most of the signs,symbols and monuments that I see were not laid down by the Spanish they were laid down by a very ancient culture that I still am having a hard time trying to figure out. What I want to know is were did the Spanish gain their knowledge from about these's trails? In my opinion the Spanish just added their two cents worth to these's monuments.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh by the way take a look at that big head beside that Owl and tell me the Spanish done that too.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
summer 018 (800x600).jpg Well I thought I would show you guy's this bell. I have read where Lost Horse has spoken about the bell and it's importance and let me tell you I think Lost Horse is just one in a very few that tells the truth about what she speaks. Is it ironic that in the picture I posted of the Heart with the Priest on it holding a candle holder with a candle in it and the center piece of his necklace is a bell? I don't think so.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2014-08-02 15.17.11 (800x600).jpg Hello Dog hope you are doing well! I had to re size the picture so I could post it and it took a lot of the clarity out of the picture. Maybe this will help you see him. Just picture a man with a papa smurf hat on kneeling down on one knee and he has his arm out and bent at the elbow straight up holding a candle holder with a candle in the candle holder. He has a goat tee and a necklace on and he is wearing a robe.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can download this pic so you can blow it up maybe you will be able to see him. You can see him as plain as day if I could download the original picture.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1036357 Thought I would share this Awesome Owl monument with you guy's. This Guy stands about 20 foot tall and is just a awesome monument! Now when I hear all this talk about the Spanish and the symbols that they left behind I just take a look at this Owl and tell myself their is no way that the Spanish done this type of carving. The Heart that I just posted in this thread was laid down by the Spanish their is no two questions about that their is a Spanish Priest on that Heart holding a candle. Most of the signs,symbols and monuments that I see were not laid down by the Spanish they were laid down by a very ancient culture that I still am having a hard time trying to figure out. What I want to know is were did the Spanish gain their knowledge from about these's trails? In my opinion the Spanish just added their two cents worth to these's monuments.

Hello On The Hunt,

Yes this is a much discussed subject. Have you read the "King Solomon's Mines"
thread by Oroblanco. I have talked with him some, and found him to be very
helpful and generous with some of his knowledge on the subject. This includes
the large types of carvings you are finding, I think. Would be possibly of the
kind of things used by the Phoenicians, who practiced Baal worship complete
with human sacrifice with their Druid priests. Hope this helps a little...
Good Luck, Crosse :cross:

P.S. "On The Hunt", isn't that a Lynyrd Skynyrd song? :laughing7:

Last edited:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Crosse thank you for the post and the info! Crosse I bet you and I would get along very well! I have read several things that you have posted on tnet and I like the way you think and it sounds like you live in the hills so I would say you are a hillbilly so that would make you my brother! LOL Also anyone that would know just like you baby I'am On The Hunt by Lynyrd Skynyrd is a friend of mine! :laughing7:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Crosse thank you for the post and the info! Crosse I bet you and I would get along very well! I have read several things that you have posted on tnet and I like the way you think and it sounds like you live in the hills so I would say you are a hillbilly so that would make you my brother! LOL Also anyone that would know just like you baby I'am On The Hunt by Lynyrd Skynyrd is a friend of mine! :laughing7:

Yeah, on the hunt:

Ya' got me there...
Perhaps a slightly educated, somewhat
culturally minded (I like ta' think), and
a true patriotic hillbilly, of sorts...

I'm sure we Are Brothers, and I
appreciate the kind words...

Raised in So. Cal at the time, we got to see
Ronnie and the boys tear it up in San Diego,
at the sports arena, Oct. '77. They played Freebird
for what seemed about 45 minutes (no watch, maybe
somewhat impaired). They were at peak performance,
and playin' it hot. Ronnie's voice was perfect, and he came
out and asked "How are y'all doin' tonight?", threw up a fifth
of Black Jack for a few seconds, then proceeded to Rock our
socks totally off.

He held his old heavy tripod mic stand with classic style mic, almost
the whole show, straight up in the air. Occasionally holding it sideways,
then back straight up in the air. I marveled, at how he balanced it up
there, one handed for so long, his hand just next to the big old radio
broadcaster lookin' mic... I think that was just a couple of
weeks, before the sad plane crash. We were all
in disbelief, and devastated. Very much
Huge Skynyrd fans. I actually figured
out some of the rhythm lines of that
song, played and worked on it some...

As far as the pics of the rocks, boulders,
and monuments, etc. you are exploring and
researching. I think you've got some very interesting
and intriguing stuff going on, from an early time, that are
somewhat similar to ones I've seen. I sincerely wish you
all Good Luck and Timing, safety, and great success, in
your quest, for all the mysterious knowledge that you
seek. Keep that multi-million dollar
enthusiasm too, brother... Crosse :cross:

Last edited:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crosse I thank you for your encouragement and the kind words my friend! You know Crosse it seems that the old saying ( only the good die young ) is a very true statement. Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janice Joplin, Mama Cass, Steve Ray Vaughn, Ronnie Van Zant, and the list goes on of the greats that were took from us way to soon. I guess you could say that I am a music freak It keeps me grounded. In the 80's I never missed a concert damn what good times they were! I would have loved to seen the boys in 77 that would have been awesome. I know if you are a Huge Skynyrd fan you are a friend of mine. Those's boys were so talented and their songs were straight from the heart and straight from the crazy life they lived. And they were true Rednecks and just some good old boys from the south. Thanks again Crosse!

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Crosse I thank you for your encouragement and the kind words my friend! You know Crosse it seems that the old saying ( only the good die young ) is a very true statement. Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janice Joplin, Mama Cass, Steve Ray Vaughn, Ronnie Van Zant, and the list goes on of the greats that were took from us way to soon. I guess you could say that I am a music freak It keeps me grounded. In the 80's I never missed a concert damn what good times they were! I would have loved to seen the boys in 77 that would have been awesome. I know if you are a Huge Skynyrd fan you are a friend of mine. Those's boys were so talented and their songs were straight from the heart and straight from the crazy life they lived. And they were true Rednecks and just some good old boys from the south. Thanks again Crosse!

Howdy, on the hunt:
Always been into music, trying to
learn early. Yeah, it helps me a lot too.
Way too many talented people going young...

One more note about them swamp rockers.
Their daddy, Lacy Van Zant, was a OTR truck driver.
They were close, and apparently he really
didn't do too bad, 3 Rockstar vocalists, good
musician (Donnie plays excellent acoustic-
electric guitar w/.38 special), songwriters,
and performers. All pretty famous too.

They had a metal building, in the boonies.
It would get pretty hot in there, when they
were practicing, along with the Florida humidity.
They were hungry, and kept on practicing...

I heard them say some of their women worked
hard, and brought them hamburgers. they would be
famished, and once, when being interviewed, Gary Rossington
(the only original band member left) said: "People used to ask us
why we would always eat so fast." He replied, that they had learned
to do that, when they were writing and practicing, all those long hot days
burning all that energy Rockin', sweating, without much to eat out there, in
those long early days working hard, paying their music dues...
Their treasure hunting quest that eventually paid off. :cross:

Last edited:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Crosse thanks for asking brother! It turns out I didn't have such a good weekend. I went up to the lake house this weekend to make sure everything was still in check and it was at the house so I thought I would hook my boat up and go check the boat dock ( it's about a block away from the house ) so I got my boat unloaded and noticed the water had come down from the last time I was there so I eased across the cove to the boat dock and pulled in to the dock and was going to adjust the dock out so it wouldn't wind up on the shore if the water keep coming down. I didn't mention that I have just had this dock built this year because the other dock was on it's last leg and due for it's 5 year inspection at the end of this year and the corps of engineers were going to give it a big thumbs down this time but anyway I went to let the pressure off the crank handle and when I did that damn thing swung out of my hands so fast and the other end of that handle come around and got me on the forearm and cut the hell out of me. It got me so good they had to put me in surgery to sew up my muscle and all that good stuff! The good lord above was with me though it did't get any ligaments so maybe I will be back in action in a couple weeks.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Crosse thanks for asking brother! It turns out I didn't have such a good weekend. I went up to the lake house this weekend to make sure everything was still in check and it was at the house so I thought I would hook my boat up and go check the boat dock ( it's about a block away from the house ) so I got my boat unloaded and noticed the water had come down from the last time I was there so I eased across the cove to the boat dock and pulled in to the dock and was going to adjust the dock out so it wouldn't wind up on the shore if the water keep coming down. I didn't mention that I have just had this dock built this year because the other dock was on it's last leg and due for it's 5 year inspection at the end of this year and the corps of engineers were going to give it a big thumbs down this time but anyway I went to let the pressure off the crank handle and when I did that damn thing swung out of my hands so fast and the other end of that handle come around and got me on the forearm and cut the hell out of me. It got me so good they had to put me in surgery to sew up my muscle and all that good stuff! The good lord above was with me though it did't get any ligaments so maybe I will be back in action in a couple weeks.

Hey, on the hunt:

Ouch! Very sorry to hear about that! Man, You wouldn't like for me to scold you
to be careful, like a true older bro. would do, so I'll just say take another hand,
and whatever cheater bar you can, if possible next time, and hope it heals up
real soon...

It hurt just to read about it, glad it's not more serious, but that's bad enough,
anyway. Guess you may have more reading time for a little while, hope you
got my note about Oroblanco, his computer has a lot of his book material
and pics, locked up and dead. His research and evidence on the Carthaginians,
having sailed here BC, and he's working on getting all of that back, to prove they
were indisputably here.

They are likely: [EDIT] SOME OF the ANCIENT ones that made: [EDIT] AT LEAST SOME OF the large stone figures that have been found across North America,
and were possibly the first miners here, ceptin' for the UFO's that is, LOL!

You take care of that arm, dag nabbit, and get healed up real good!
Your friend and Bro., Crosse :cross:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Howdy, on the hunt;

Hope you are doing good, and healing fast... :cross:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread