Ancient Aztec/Myan, Spanish, and KGC trail.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1031209 This is what this turtle is looking at View attachment 1031210 Is there more to see that I am missing?

Thanks, L.C.

Well, L.C.;

I am crazy enough, to tell what I see, or
the illusions I see possible. It seems definite,
that there IS more than likely, More there, that
is Not visible, at the angles and views presented.

[EDIT]: Then also, all of the the shadows, that would show
even more, IF they were cast stronger, in the turtle picture...

I like the second, third, ? other turtles, snake? The bear(s) are
warning, and the Owl's watchful eye(s) blend in. Seems to be an
eye catcher egg. There is 7(s), cross(es), a partial heart(s), an X, and
a potential full moon: That is also one of the faces, and undoubtedly much
more. I would be thinking, I wonder what else, is down or around there. Like
I said, I'm crazy enough, to tell what I see... I think you must be right on top of
something, right there. Just, IMHO, and that's a shadow footprint, 2 or 3 X's or crosses,
and owl(s), a horse, bear, bird, skull, dog or coyote, heads etc., ]EDIT] An elephant head,
with a shadow heart ear, all there on the hill. Also, the diamond, triangles,
dual lines, making an arrow or pointer, among the several other,
interesting lines and shadows...

Hope this may be of some help... Crosse :cross:

Last edited:

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
cool priest on right.take strait edge and follow eyes to left of heart see if there is triangle symbol carved in it?

Attachments

• 2014-08-02 15.17.11 (800x600)vvv.jpg
    2014-08-02 15.17.11 (800x600)vvv.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 156

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1031209 This is what this turtle is looking at View attachment 1031210 Is there more to see that I am missing?

Thanks, L.C.

We have enough on our plate so I thought I would disclose the location of this turtle in Estes Park Colorado to you Colorado hunters out there. When you are standing at the turtle there is a magnificent view of the twin owls. Good Luck to you all! Happy Hunting!

L.C.
estes park turtle.jpg

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
summer 237.JPG Hey Guys hope all is well with ever one. I wanted to show you guy's this pic because I think this pic could help us get a little closer to getting to the bottom of what culture may have left these's awesome monuments behind. If you will take a look at this monument you will see that it is a turtle with a lion incorporated in the monument. We have all seen Turtles and other animal monuments but has anyone ever seen a turtle with a lion incorporated in the monument? I think this pic might show that their was one ancient culture that has laid down all of these's monuments that we have all over North America. Sure their have been many other cultures that have added their two cents worth to these's monuments but what culture laid down the foundation?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1044758 Hey Guys hope all is well with ever one. I wanted to show you guy's this pic because I think this pic could help us get a little closer to getting to the bottom of what culture may have left these's awesome monuments behind. If you will take a look at this monument you will see that it is a turtle with a lion incorporated in the monument. We have all seen Turtles and other animal monuments but has anyone ever seen a turtle with a lion incorporated in the monument? I think this pic might show that their was one ancient culture that has laid down all of these's monuments that we have all over North America. Sure their have been many other cultures that have added their two cents worth to these's monuments but what culture laid down the foundation?

Howdy, On the Hunt:

Good to see your post, Real Nice pic...

That is an interesting, upside down, slightly highlighted,
white Heart in Front. Yes, I wonder about all of the interesting Images... :cross:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Crosse hope everything is good in your neck of the woods brother. Hadji009 thanks for the post I definitely see the elephant and I somewhat see the bear. The reason I say that the elephant head is a lions head is because there is a lion monument close by. I will see if I can find a pic of that monument and post it. You know I have seen pics of elephant monuments in the Superstition Mountains out west but not in the midwest. Very interesting!

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
elephant has small tusk that helps make the shadow heart as trunk wraps around.never seen turtle with protruding ears!and remember the church was everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so will be the sign makers.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Crosse & Hadji009 take a look at that sampling behind that monument. How would you like to run across that big guy who tore the hell out of that sampling in the deep back woods!:laughing7:

john mark

Tenderfoot
Aug 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dear Pinwheel i make 2 circle in your photo the first circle i think it is human face the second one i think it is like lioness set on the rock

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Crosse & Hadji009 take a look at that sampling behind that monument. How would you like to run across that big guy who tore the hell out of that sampling in the deep back woods!:laughing7:

He must have had a bad itch, that looks
like it probably took more than one rubbing. :laughing7:

Hope things are going good for you, my brother on the hunt... :cross:

madd max

Oct 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ancient Yaqui of Sonora

modern,maybe Mexican after the Spanish? View attachment 1001670

I am looking for info and help to identifi a site i have found . has a quartz inlaid marker .. i have other facts and info !!
This área is protected and is Yaqui .. I believe that this site has been forgotten !

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for info and help to identifi a site i have found . has a quartz inlaid marker .. i have other facts and info !!
This área is protected and is Yaqui .. I believe that this site has been forgotten !

If your area truly is "protected" AND is Yaqui land, you have a lot to get done if you want to search the area. Number 1, is to meet with the leaders of the Yaqui group that owns the land to try to get their permission. If you get their permission IN WRITING, then follow the guidelines of the protective status of the area......ie, primitive use only, etc. If the area is protected under some Archeology program of the state, you're screwed and need to find another project.

Rob in KS

Aug 21, 2006
Middle of Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just read this entire thread. Very interesting. But I had to play some Lynard Skynard while I was reading.
This stuff is so fascinating, I hope to get out west someday and look around.
Hope all are well

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . i invited you to Participate in classes of the Treasures signs & marks

The first lessons of the treasure signs

Thanks

AzRed

Feb 23, 2021
Arizona
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
20211112_173009.jpg

I've been reading this thread, very interesting observations. I found this in my recent travels, it sure looks like an elephant. I see several more elephants in this area plus what looks like a carved gunfight. This is my 1st post on these forums.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope Everyone had a wonderful Independence Day! Alright Guy's & Gal's I am going to show you a Map of some sort that I would like to get everyone's opinion on what this Map is trying to Interpret? Has anyone every seen anything that looks similar to this? View attachment 1019457
Get the shovel sharpened up. Nice.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2004357
I've been reading this thread, very interesting observations. I found this in my recent travels, it sure looks like an elephant. I see several more elephants in this area plus what looks like a carved gunfight. This is my 1st post on these forums.
Was that taken from the 60

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread