Ancient Aztec/Myan, Spanish, and KGC trail.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
mdog again some very good information you have posted! I really do thank you for all your post & pic's. I am learning a lot of things that I may have never ever learned if it wasn't for the great things that you have already posted. Mdog we haven't found any runes as of yet. The site you are working does look like the same type terrain that Pinwheel and I are working in. You have to work to get to our site and it looks like you have to do the same. Casca thank you for all your post and all the good info that you have provided. View attachment 1004101 Ok guys hear is another awesome monument that Pinwheel and I have discovered. Like I said I think it would be a shame to not show you guys some of these's awesome monuments that Pinwheel & I have discovered. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the ( hosto ) that Jessy left behind. I am stumped on that and it has been driving me crazy trying to figure it out.

It looks like a big owl. Can you tell if it is a natural formation or manmade?

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Mdog I will see if I can incorporate those's words into the theme of things thanks. Mdog I really don't have a clue what that monument could be. It's man made and I am puzzled by that monument. It looks like a bird nesting on it's eggs at the front on the ground.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks Mdog I will see if I can incorporate those's words into the theme of things thanks. Mdog I really don't have a clue what that monument could be. It's man made and I am puzzled by that monument. It looks like a bird nesting on it's eggs at the front on the ground.

Here are a couple of owls, one is a shadow.

018.jpg

064.jpg

Do you think yours could be an owl.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OTH:
I think this latest photo you posted is the head (bust) of an Aztec or Mayan chief. I concentrated on looking "past" the tree leaves and limbs to see the shape of the stone and I see the face of a man with a big nose who is wearing one of thos big headdress / helmets with a large beak shape on the top, front. I keep getting the Aztecs and Mayans mixed up so I'm not sure which group this monument refers to. Anyway, the yellow line is for the face area and the red is for the helmet / headdress.

Anyway, what is he looking at?? Homeward? or another site?? This formation favors the Sphinx design and might be a monument to a specific leader........or....maybe a sarcophagus?

EDIT: Hey, could that word "hosto" be Mayan, Aztec, or a Mexican dirivitive of that language?? Maybe, Yacky (misspelled) Indian?

2014-04-12 18.35.47OnTheHunt.jpg

Last edited:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mdog know that you have spoke of the owl that has got me putting two & two together on a few things. It very well could be. Shortstack I am going to have to take a very good look at what this monument is looking at. This site has so much going on with it that it will have you turning in circles! LOL I guess that's what they wanted you to do and they did a very good job at doing it.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pinwheel: Now, for the one thing you are not expecting. I think that you have captured the face of a spirit. I circled it in white, at the bottom. I changed the contrast, lighting, and even did a negative and it's still there. At first, I thought it was carved on the cliff, just inside the shadowed area, but when I lightened up that shadow, the face did not change. It stayed the same density. I'll let you make your own decision about it.

View attachment 1003734

Check out this image I captured with a GoPro last summer. This was captured WAY BACK in a cave next to my property. I took the image because I was interested in the lines etched into the mud mound. But later "discovered" the image of a head. And this image is NOT a sculpture it is only a shadow. There is NOTHING there... nothing! But the image is so clear. Your above post reminded me of it.

Attachments

• Cave Pictures 2.jpg
    Cave Pictures 2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 82

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Up turned ends on cross piece like someone is flying and a "leg" representing base bent to the right. Looked for fractures making any part of cross/T, but did not discern any.
Were it modern, and it does not look to be from my inexperienced eye, it would resemble some one coasting no handed on a bicycle. Upper and lower box lines natural and possibly prior to any working. Just imaginative opinion.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey Guys. This might help. This guy is is about 150 ft. up a shear cliff face. Mdog This is the same one we discussed earlier. He is under an overhang. Whoever carved it had to hang over the top of the cliff to do it. It is also looking North. So you know what that means.

I do believe this is Spanish.

Mdog. I love those owls you posted, That is some awsome work right there. Most people would walk right past them and never see em. On the first Pic. is that red paint of a bull head on the lower right of the owl?

Pinwheel

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Its bent leg may be genuflecting and arms could reflect supplication. :dontknow.

A Tau cross has a bent foot.If the box was a picture frame it could be this 1642 painting of St. Francis who died in 1226. Or represent Franciscans.

IMG_0069.JPG

Last edited:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys for thoughts on this.I see a plug rock that looks like it may be concealing a hidden entrance could be a death trap. The rock to me looks like a bulls face or something similar and its placed straight up and down all the other rocks are laying a different direction. I also see a perfect looking little Fox,Wolf,Dog something like that he is looking at the plug rock.I also see a beautiful looking heart with a conformation V Incorporated in it.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys if you haven't seen the little fox,wolf,dog in that pic that I posted just zoom in and look right between the two branches. That little guy is looking right at that plug rock. Here you can start to see some of the Spanish work at this site. SSP 414 189.JPG Look at this big beautiful Heart right here!

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Releventchair you know I have got my eleven year old boy sitting beside me right now. Ever once in awhile I will ask him what he sees in some of theses pics and low and behold that he didn't tell me the exact same thing as you did about that pic! Now I don't know how to say this but when I read your post and you put that picture up there I got goose bumps from that one! Amazing

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Shortsack and Casca thanks for the posts. Very good information that you guy's have given. I like the way this thread is going. I think everyone see's that this place Pinwheel & I have discovered is going to be a very important learning tool for all of us guy's that have a passion for this stuff. I think if we all just come together on the subject's at hand we can all walk away from here a winner with the extra knowledge we have gained from each other. Like I have said before in a previous post ( This Site Is Truly Amazing) Pinwheel & I have seen a lot of things that are just truly Amazing! The only reason we have started this thread Is because we know that you guy's have the same passion that we do about this stuff and we thought that it would be a shame to keep this just to our eyes only and we also want to gain all the knowledge about this stuff that we can. I don't know any other guy's in the world that I would rather learn from or share this stuff with beside's you guys!Casa you are right the etchings in the cave are legit for sure. Here is another pic of the rock that they are on. View attachment 1003648 I would love to know what the ( HOSTO) means? It says Jessy James and hosto. The reason his name is not spelled correct is that it's part of a clue that he left. To the left of this is a coded map that he made also. If you will look at the M on James you will see a little arrow pointing to the center part of the M another code there also.

Hosto can be hospital in French. A nickname for someone? And Hoss too comes to mind. A nickname or alias of someones,though the boys did like their horses. A man on a horse can reach places one on foot would need to know are there to find. The right horse and the rider has a short ladder to stand on, but its risky without a wall and stepping gently is recommended.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hey Guys. This might help. This guy is is about 150 ft. up a shear cliff face. Mdog This is the same one we discussed earlier. He is under an overhang. Whoever carved it had to hang over the top of the cliff to do it. It is also looking North. So you know what that means.

I do believe this is Spanish.

Mdog. I love those owls you posted, That is some awsome work right there. Most people would walk right past them and never see em. On the first Pic. is that red paint of a bull head on the lower right of the owl?

Pinwheel

There is a lot of shadow art at this small section of rock and most of it is birds so I'm going with owl. Everything is facing east except for one shadow owl that has it's tail set to the west. That's where the third owl of a large triangle is. I have no idea who would have fashioned these things, but there are too many things for it to be coincidence.

002.jpg

This next pic shows a hawk or eagle head and an owl with the tail cocked to the west.

022.jpg

This next series shows a bird taking off into flight.

156.jpg

155.jpg

153.jpg

154.jpg

If you have a real good imagination, in the second picture of this series is a profile wearing the crown of an Egyptian Pharaoh.... I know, I know.:dontknow:
If this stuff is manmade and not just some accident of nature, I can't figure out how it was done.

Everything is pointing east except for the owl tail.

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see 3 possible faces and an area of black figures / symbols.
The the lower left, heavy yellow circle is around a triangular shaped rock that is leaning against it's parent stone, forming a hoyo with the parent stone. The heavy red circle up and to the right, is around an area containing black shapes. One of them looks similar to the "male" genetic symbol......or a stemmed goblet, LOL.

The top, thin yellow circle is around a face with an upside-down "W" as it's nose. I call it a "W" because the middle point is even with the ends of the side arms. If the middle point was shorter than the ends of the side legs, it would be an "M". The face's eyes are formed by more symbols, as is the mouth.

The middle yellow circle is around a face on the end of the protruding rock layer and the red part circle on top is around a helmet or headress he (or she) is wearing.

The yellow circle at the bottom is around a large face with a large, flat nose.

SSP 414 204-OnTheHunt.JPG

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
mdog again some very good information you have posted! I really do thank you for all your post & pic's. I am learning a lot of things that I may have never ever learned if it wasn't for the great things that you have already posted. Mdog we haven't found any runes as of yet. The site you are working does look like the same type terrain that Pinwheel and I are working in. You have to work to get to our site and it looks like you have to do the same. Casca thank you for all your post and all the good info that you have provided. View attachment 1004101 Ok guys hear is another awesome monument that Pinwheel and I have discovered. Like I said I think it would be a shame to not show you guys some of these's awesome monuments that Pinwheel & I have discovered. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the ( hosto ) that Jessy left behind. I am stumped on that and it has been driving me crazy trying to figure it out.

Hey OTH, there's a big rock at the foot of the bluff, right under the rock column, that looks like it has an owl shape to it. Is this what you said looked manmade? Does it look like it was cut out of the column? A column of rock up high is a good attention grabber and if it is shaped like an owl, it might be telling you something else. A large triangle, over 1200 yards, where I am was defined by three owl formations at each point. The triangle was shaped close to a 30 deg, 60 deg and 90 deg triangle with the area of importance being at the 90 deg angle.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The right-angled triangle is another form of this figure which is deserving of attention. Among the Egyptians, it was the symbol of universal nature; the base representing Osiris, or the male principle; the perpendicular, Isis, or the female principle; and the hypotenuse, Horus, their son, or the product of the male and female principle.

Masonic Dictionary | TRIANGLE | www.masonicdictionary.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread