Ancient Aztec/Myan, Spanish, and KGC trail.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OTH:
This huge rock has a huge nose on the left side. It even has a large, nostril notch at the bottom. Maybe an air vent in that direction? There's a Jaba th Hut looking rock in the upper, left background that I put a circle around.

I put 6 different circles around possible pointers in your bird hoyo. The bird's beak and wing tip are the main pointer possibilities, but those other ones could also indicate the really close-up spots to look for more info.

2014-04-12 17.40.29--OnTheHunt.jpg

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks for your input on the formation Mdog. Well Mdog we have a few things around where the pointers are pointing. First we have this little guy which I still am at a lose on? View attachment 1006407

You posted a front shot of a rock on post #17. Compare this rock with that one and see if there are any similarities on the profiles. What else do you have in this area?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your input on the formation Mdog. Well Mdog we have a few things around where the pointers are pointing. First we have this little guy which I still am at a lose on? View attachment 1006407

OTH:
Are you talking about that white head profile at the right edge of the pic, on the rear wall?? He looks Aztec and is wearing one of those tall chief-ish headdresses.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ok Springfield. OTH has posted some signs that are spanish. Here is some that I feel is spanish as well but I have never seen a hart and turtle superimposed this way. Have any of you guys ever seen anything like this?

turtle hart 1.JPG

turtle hart 2.JPG

Pinwheel

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0563.JPG Hello guys I would love to hear your two cents worth on this one. It has got me stumped!

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
yes. did a modern earth mover,move those stones there?

Hi Dog. A lot of questions cross my mind as I look at this monument. This old road crosses this branch right here. This is on an old farm out in the countryside. The road has been abandon for many years. It is possible that it could have been moved or pushed up in this position with an old dozer. However it seems to be placed with intelligent design. I am leaning toward the theory that the spanish created it. But it has been maintained by other groups. As we follow in the direction that is suggested by the monument we find other signs.

Treasure cave 006.JPG
here is this face looking into the heavens and it is only about a hundred yards away from the white stones. This one has an ancient feel to me but the best symbol is the shadow symbol in the bottom of the picture. I have never seen that one in a book.

As we travel down this brook here is the next symbol we find.

Treasure cave 230.JPG
Here is a white fish. maybe a whale or dolphin. It is laying on the edge of the water of this little brook. It's head is pointing downstream. Within a couple hundred feet this brook empties into the the river. There is a newer road that has been cut with a dozer within the last decade. It to is going downstream of the river so we follow it. About a mile or so down this road we find our next symbol.

Treasure cave 045.JPG
This little bluff has a lot of info going on. Here the goblin is looking at a spring that emerges out of the bluff. Just to the left of the goblin is an open pit that goes down about 10 feet and tunnels back up in under the bluff. I believe this is spanish as well but they did not bother with covering up the pit. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See if you can find out who built that road.........county or a private group. They may have dug that pit, too.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have any thoughts on the pic I posted in post #128?

That incised profile is either a dog's head or a duck, but that black spade on it's forehead is the sign. Spade shapes (the playing card spade) is supposedly one of the signs used to denote a pozo is close by. A pozo is the breathing shaft for a mine / cave/ or vault. The reason I call this a spade and not a black heart is because the part where a heart has the indent to form the lobes, THIS shape has the stem there, making it a spade shape.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello on the hunt it looks like a trail marker length of the trail, if its hip high its probably a league long and the direction it indicates with markers along the way possibly 1320 feet between them

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Shortstack, Dsty, Weekender, thank you guy's for the input on that pic. Alright guys I am going to throw a very Interesting,Amazing,Awesome pic out there that to my knowledge there has never been nothing like this ever found in North America. Tell me what you think? bayou 082.JPG

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a demon or devil's head.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Shortstack if you will take another good look at that pic what you will see is a big cat ( tiger) laying down he has his legs out in front of him like a cat does when they lay down He has his mouth wide open. Above him is a little guy ( Mayan or Aztec ) he is turned to the side and he has his little arm up and he is running. He is depicting that when you see this big cat ( tiger ) you better run like hell!

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Weekender that looks a lot better there shouldn't be no second guessing when you look at that pic!

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys. This might help. This guy is is about 150 ft. up a shear cliff face. Mdog This is the same one we discussed earlier. He is under an overhang. Whoever carved it had to hang over the top of the cliff to do it. It is also looking North. So you know what that means.

I do believe this is Spanish.

Mdog. I love those owls you posted, That is some awsome work right there. Most people would walk right past them and never see em. On the first Pic. is that red paint of a bull head on the lower right of the owl?

Pinwheel

I dont have any experience with signs facing north. What does a man looking north mean? Studying older maps the trails I follow usually run a between Sante Fe and Mexico City.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread