Ancient Aztec/Myan, Spanish, and KGC trail.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Springfield. OTH has posted some signs that are spanish. Here is some that I feel is spanish as well but I have never seen a hart and turtle superimposed this way. Have any of you guys ever seen anything like this?

View attachment 1006922

View attachment 1006923

Pinwheel

I usually find hearts and turtles together. But have had hearts on turtle shells.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, a hoyo shaped like an eye, like yours. It's high on the north end of a long narrow rock formation and it was incorporated into a sculpted snake. The snake was shaped like an S on its side.

Here's how the site in my county is set up.

View attachment 1006028

The red dots are owls, the green dot is the heart, light blue is the eye, dark blue is the D rock, and purple is a big hole in the ground.

This drawing is very close to one I found with the same owls, hearts, and hoyo. My owls mark the four winds. Very good example. Ids the "D" rock really a half moon dog?

sandstonecrazy

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2014
okfuskee county, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
ancient fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_9800.JPG Here is a nice owl heart from ok. It also lines up with the mdogs layout with big holes to the south of the eye. good luck.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, OTH:
I was too fixated on this demon to see the lion, which is now pretty obvious. This demon has a long snout like a werewolf. It maybe natural......not sure, but your lion is definite. :laughing7:

bayou 082.JPG

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
This drawing is very close to one I found with the same owls, hearts, and hoyo. My owls mark the four winds. Very good example. Ids the "D" rock really a half moon dog?

Yes, half moon. Hey Casca, what type of terrain was your site in? Was it close to a river? I'm looking for terrain similarities for this type of setup. Thanks.

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I dont have any experience with signs facing north. What does a man looking north mean? Studying older maps the trails I follow usually run a between Sante Fe and Mexico City.

Casca: The experts agree that the omega is south of the Alpha. And near the omega will be found a profile looking back at the Alpha. Some times the profile is an animal but if it is looking north the omega is close. ( Check out lost horse's thread)

This agrees with what Mdog was suggesting of a possible cache spot on top of this Bluff. To be honest this is one of three trails in less than a fifty mile square. We think that all three trails were made by the same spanish explorers and they were following the ancient trails. We have already Identified a death trap is present. We feel that there is a silver mine at the bottom of this bluff. Problem is that there is a river within 40 feet of the bottom of this bluff. A death trap of a flooding mine is over my head. I have never worked with a death trap of this nature before. So I have to know exactly what I am doing before I do it.

Pinwheel

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
View attachment 1009168 Here is a nice owl heart from ok. It also lines up with the mdogs layout with big holes to the south of the eye. good luck.

Nice picture. Can you tell me if the holes were up high? In the layout where I am, the hole was up high on top of a bluff. Is your spot by a river? I'm looking for similarities between sites. Thanks.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Casca: The experts agree that the omega is south of the Alpha. And near the omega will be found a profile looking back at the Alpha. Some times the profile is an animal but if it is looking north the omega is close. ( Check out lost horse's thread)

This agrees with what Mdog was suggesting of a possible cache spot on top of this Bluff. To be honest this is one of three trails in less than a fifty mile square. We think that all three trails were made by the same spanish explorers and they were following the ancient trails. We have already Identified a death trap is present. We feel that there is a silver mine at the bottom of this bluff. Problem is that there is a river within 40 feet of the bottom of this bluff. A death trap of a flooding mine is over my head. I have never worked with a death trap of this nature before. So I have to know exactly what I am doing before I do it.

Pinwheel

Hi Pinwheel, is this where that 10 foot hole is that you mentioned earlier? If not, is there something here that makes you think of a mine, a carving or some type of symbol?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, half moon. Hey Casca, what type of terrain was your site in? Was it close to a river? I'm looking for terrain similarities for this type of setup. Thanks.
Yes Mdog, a very large dry creek bed was below and would have made a great camp/work site. I suspect a major fort or city here. The small hills making up the area was mostly iron with a layer of copper ore popping put occasionally. I have posted the owls before.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out today for a short walk. I wasn't disappointed. Took me about half hour to figure out where I need to be. Enjoy the pictures. hoyofront2.JPG
hoyoback.JPG
godhead.JPG

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Pinwheel, is this where that 10 foot hole is that you mentioned earlier? If not, is there something here that makes you think of a mine, a carving or some type of symbol?

Hi Mdog. This is a different bluff from where the pit mine was left uncovered.

This is one that i believe is a snake crawling into a hole. If this is correct then it must be a mine.
The symbol that shows silver is a couple of triangles." Alchemy" But I am not showing it at this time.
SSP 414 181.JPG

This bluff is loaded with information. There are numbers and letters but the only three symbols that I will point out is the devil, The snake going down into the ground with the mask on his back. In the place of diamond back you could say mask back. I believe this pic shows how close the river is to the bluff. At this point the river is only about 30 feet away.
SSP 414 192.JPG

Here the old adage beware of Spaniards bearing gifts. Well you know what I mean. This is all worn and vague. but that Spaniard looking out from under the rock with that smile on his face just gives me the heebee jeebees.
It took me a while to see it all but I felt like I really needed to understand what is going on here. AS I studied this carving I saw the second smiling face looking out from under the rocks. But this one is looking straight at the message. A broken Hart with a lighting bolt separating the lobes.
SSP 414 208.JPG

Pinwheel

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca very cool pic's my friend! Thank you for sharing them with us. I have never been that far out west Casca and when I see pic's like this I just want to jump in the truck and head out that way! You know Casaca you would make a awesome tour guide I would love to come see you sometime and let you take me on an adventure that I would never forget. If you seen that on a short walk I would love to take a long walk with you Casca.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Yes Mdog, a very large dry creek bed was below and would have made a great camp/work site. I suspect a major fort or city here. The small hills making up the area was mostly iron with a layer of copper ore popping put occasionally. I have posted the owls before.

Thanks Casca. You said the creek bed was dry but can you tell by looking at the banks if it might have been navigable at one time? If not, is it a tributary that would have flowed into a much larger river?

I saw your three pictures in the next post and they look real nice. You find some real interesting stuff. Are these on the north-south trail into Mexico?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Mdog. This is a different bluff from where the pit mine was left uncovered.

This is one that i believe is a snake crawling into a hole. If this is correct then it must be a mine.
The symbol that shows silver is a couple of triangles." Alchemy" But I am not showing it at this time.
View attachment 1009628

This bluff is loaded with information. There are numbers and letters but the only three symbols that I will point out is the devil, The snake going down into the ground with the mask on his back. In the place of diamond back you could say mask back. I believe this pic shows how close the river is to the bluff. At this point the river is only about 30 feet away.
View attachment 1009634

Here the old adage beware of Spaniards bearing gifts. Well you know what I mean. This is all worn and vague. but that Spaniard looking out from under the rock with that smile on his face just gives me the heebee jeebees.
It took me a while to see it all but I felt like I really needed to understand what is going on here. AS I studied this carving I saw the second smiling face looking out from under the rocks. But this one is looking straight at the message. A broken Hart with a lighting bolt separating the lobes.
View attachment 1009637

Pinwheel

Thanks Pinwheel. Did you have a carved box with a G M H B inside of it? Or the numbers 7-21-45?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca very cool pic's my friend! Thank you for sharing them with us. I have never been that far out west Casca and when I see pic's like this I just want to jump in the truck and head out that way! You know Casaca you would make a awesome tour guide I would love to come see you sometime and let you take me on an adventure that I would never forget. If you seen that on a short walk I would love to take a long walk with you Casca.
I have folks come all the time and take walks. Bring some good boots and gloves if you wanna see the good stuff.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Casca. You said the creek bed was dry but can you tell by looking at the banks if it might have been navigable at one time? If not, is it a tributary that would have flowed into a much larger river?

I saw your three pictures in the next post and they look real nice. You find some real interesting stuff. Are these on the north-south trail into Mexico?
200 years ago we had more water and vegetation mdog. Its possible a river ran here. But it is drainage now as we are dry most of the year. It would have emptied into the Rio Grande river.

I have been told to explore that area. Those pics were from the entrance into a great valley. It is actually a very popular trail here, folks just walking right by it not noticing anything. The large god head in the pic without the hoyo must hold a great prize. I hope to climb that peak some day.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to hear what you guy's think about the pic in post #136. You can see the pic better in post#139 that weekender lighten up for me. I would like to know if you guy's think the little man that's in the pic is Mayan, Aztec, or what? This pic was took inside a cave and like I said as far as I know there hasn't ever been anything like this found in North America that clearly shows a Mayan,Aztec, depicted on a wall. On top of that there is a tiger below the guy with his mouth wide open like he is going to eat the little guy and the little guy is turned to the left and has his arm up showing you that when you see this cat (tiger) you better run or he will eat you. I think this pic could give us a time frame on when these's guys where in North America and maybe some of you guy's can tell me what type of cat (tiger) that might be below the little guy? I know that this pic is solid proof that these's guys where in North American and I think they lived in North America for who knows how long and then they migrated farther down south for some reason? How old could this drawing on the wall be? Why did the Mayan people or the Aztec people pick up and move to South America?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
200 years ago we had more water and vegetation mdog. Its possible a river ran here. But it is drainage now as we are dry most of the year. It would have emptied into the Rio Grande river.

I have been told to explore that area. Those pics were from the entrance into a great valley. It is actually a very popular trail here, folks just walking right by it not noticing anything. The large god head in the pic without the hoyo must hold a great prize. I hope to climb that peak some day.

Thanks Casca.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I would like to hear what you guy's think about the pic in post #136. You can see the pic better in post#139 that weekender lighten up for me. I would like to know if you guy's think the little man that's in the pic is Mayan, Aztec, or what? This pic was took inside a cave and like I said as far as I know there hasn't ever been anything like this found in North America that clearly shows a Mayan,Aztec, depicted on a wall. On top of that there is a tiger below the guy with his mouth wide open like he is going to eat the little guy and the little guy is turned to the left and has his arm up showing you that when you see this cat (tiger) you better run or he will eat you. I think this pic could give us a time frame on when these's guys where in North America and maybe some of you guy's can tell me what type of cat (tiger) that might be below the little guy? I know that this pic is solid proof that these's guys where in North American and I think they lived in North America for who knows how long and then they migrated farther down south for some reason? How old could this drawing on the wall be? Why did the Mayan people or the Aztec people pick up and move to South America?

I can't offer much here OTH. I see the form of the cat but I can't make out too much of the little guy you're talking about. You mentioned that it is a drawing so can you tell what kind of material was used to create the image? There are some artifacts from the Mississippian period that show many characters similar to those in Mexico.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mis...FI8KSyATXuoLYBg&ved=0CB4QsAQ&biw=1174&bih=575

Something else, there could be times when the picture will show you something that isn't there in the field. Here's a picture that shows the shape of a man looking down toward a rock formation that isn't shown. It shows his head and shoulders. It's up and to the right of the light rock.

600.jpg

The spot the head is turned toward is actually a spot of interest. I was looking forward to getting back out there so I could see how the shadow was created. When I got there, I examined it closely and there was nothing there. It was just some type of mineralization that had formed on the rock and when I was standing right in front of it, it didn't look anything like the picture. I've seen this many times with my pictures.

Last edited:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Mdog thanks for the post. That pic you posted is Awesome! I can see the man you are speaking of and that is just creepy right there. If you will take another good look at that pic Mdog you will see the little man I am speaking of. He is turned to the left and has his left little arm up and they did his feet as if it's kinda looks like a cartoon character showing his legs running. He has a star around is eye and has a big nose. I am not sure what type material they used to make the drawing. road to gold 076.JPG Mdog here is another one that I have found that I am not quite sure what it is? This one is much older that the little guy and the tiger and the material used on this one is much diffrent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread