Ancient ?

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mayan Priest Made out of Adobe & Gold Bars, with Signs, Codes and other Symbols!

View attachment 1048914

stay tuned... more to come

ft knox of the desert & heavily guarded by the gov

Welcome to the Peralta Stone LDM Location!!

Doubtful it is heavily guarded since you are here posting pictures and not charged with trespassing, just sayin.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This constant insults and bickering is old. If members can't post by our rules they lose the ability to post at all.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Knock Yourself Out

33°22'49.84"N 111°14'22.14"W

Very popular area for folks to go offroading on the weekends. The government is not guarding anything in that area. The Forest Service patrols that area a little more heavily than most to ensure everyone's safety and that people obey the rules and also any mining done is in accordance with the law, i.e. if your not on a claim you can only pan no digging or using equipment such as drywashers.

First couple pictures I posted are probably ancient since they are natural formations. The others are a small "coyote hole" type mine and a small cross carved behind a curious natural formation.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this the 1,000/oz gold per ton location?

monita.secreta

Jul 18, 2014
Tarragona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark / Fisher CZ-21 Quicksilver
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I think Arizona is protecting his find and giving off false locations,so no one else would go there.Have you seen the amount of gold in these pictures?Were all lambasting the guy and he's very secretive.Shoot.Would any of you tell where a location of great wealth is and do you have the pictures to prove it?I mean come on,sit down and really look at those photos.I have been looking at them for 3 hours.THAT IS GOLD AND A LOT OF IT!I don't care what anyone says.Now I can understand why he is the way he is, how would you act if the world was beating you up every step you took.I mean sure, he might have people skill problems,but as far as anything else goes.Look at what he brought to the table!Some one else only posted pictures of some holes and hills,J.of.A,posted gold in rock!All anyone else ever brought to the table,was jealousy and harassment.John Arizona or who ever you are,more power to you sir!

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I think Arizona is protecting his find and giving off false locations,so no one else would go there.Have you seen the amount of gold in these pictures?Were all lambasting the guy and he's very secretive.Shoot.Would any of you tell where a location of great wealth is and do you have the pictures to prove it?I mean come on,sit down and really look at those photos.I have been looking at them for 3 hours.THAT IS GOLD AND A LOT OF IT!I don't care what anyone says.Now I can understand why he is the way he is, how would you act if the world was beating you up every step you took.I mean sure, he might have people skill problems,but as far as anything else goes.Look at what he brought to the table!Some one else only posted pictures of some holes and hills,J.of.A,posted gold in rock!All anyone else ever brought to the table,was jealousy and harassment.John Arizona or who ever you are,more power to you sir!

Please post a link or repost a pic showing gold. I haven't seen them and can't find them.

Is the gold easily seen or do you have to look at the pics for hours to see the gold?

I've seen JA's pics where he claims there are symbols but I can't see them either.

Like Dr Phill says... A persons past behaviour is indicative of future behaviour. He has always deleted pics and posts so please post the gold pics before they are deleted.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My pictures of hillsides and holes don't show any gold, just recognizable landmarks and signs of prospecting. I'm not making any claims about anything I have found simply because it is circumstantial and I have no definitive proof of gold outcroppings or old Spanish relics.

Perhaps some should go back and re-read more closely what transpired, then you might understand a little better.

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Dr. Zecaria Sitchin assembled all of the so-called mythological stories of the gods of Rome, Greece, Egypt, Sumeria, Baghdad, the Indus areas, and later, the MesoAmerican area, Peru, Chili,and Brazil to show how the gods are the same entities who traveled all over the world and "amazed" the locals with their technical abilities that made them seem to be omnipotent. These people were very active here in North America, too, so don't disconnect from them. I fully believe that THEY are the Ancients who FIRST established the mining and processing areas "claimed" by later groups.

I have just ordered a book off of Amazon, about the early explorers in America, such as Lewis & Clark, and what they actually found that was hushed up by the government and other power players. Meriweather Lewis was murdered under suspicious circumstances and his papers stolen. This book supposedly tells of nearly white Indians with blue eyes and that the explorers found a lot of monuments and old settlement sites that prove the very early arrival of Chinese, Vikings, etc. The Smithsonian apparatus hushed all that information up and "buried" it.

If I were president, I would bring in independent auditors to go through ALL of the Smithsonian's holdings and catalog EVERYTHING they have and have that published to the world.

They were Freemasons pebble, and you should look at who they were reporting to also!...:thumbsup:L.C.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They were Freemasons pebble, and you should look at who they were reporting to also!...:thumbsup:L.C.

Weeeell, let's see. President Thomas Jefferson was the driving force that genned up the expedition to explore the Louisiana Purchase and he chose Meriwether Lewis to head it up.

The background of this association began in 1749 when Peter Jefferson, Thomas' father, started the Loyal Land Company of Virginia and his main partner was a close neighbor and friend, Thomas Meriwether, Lewis' Grandfather; along with several other important people,large landowners, and other families of high influence. ( that last sentence is from the new book I just got about the Lewis and Clark expedition.)

The Loyal Land Company of Virginia received 800,000 acres of land the same year it was formed and Peter Jefferson had a burning desire to explore "the west" and plans were made in 1753 to do that. BUT, the French and Indian War put the stop to that plan. Peter Jefferson never got to accomplish his dream of exploration. He died and his 14 year old son, Thomas inherited his huge estate. I would think that maybe Thomas had the wish to fulfill his Daddy's great plan and eventually he was in the position to do just that.

As you can see, the Jeffersons and Lewis families were well acquainted long before the famous L&C Expedition was actually realized. Oh, and it was no surprise that Thomas Jefferson would become a SURVEYOR as well as an architect because a land surveyor held great influence and power back in that time period.

One thing is for certain......Lewis would make his FULL report to Thomas Jefferson and there is no guarantee that the SAME report would make it's way into the Congressional Records.

After Jefferson became President, he began to formulate a doctrine concerning the Native Americans, that became known as Progressive Social Evolutionary Theory, which included "civilizing" the Indians and moving them off of their lands EAST of the Mississippi River and onto lands WEST of the Mississippi. This is part of why he pushed for and got the Louisiana Purchase. To expand our country AND have a "parking place" for all displaced Indians of the eastern part of the country. Later, a man by the name of John Wesley Powell became a great believer and supporter of that doctrine and was able to extensively utilize it's principles to further "filter" what information released to the world and what was kept secret in the country's soon to be vast archives.....or rather the SECRET archives. In 1879, Powell became the first director of the Smithsonian Institution's Bureau of Ethnology, which he helped to create. He also held directorships in other government bureaus. NOW, I wonder if that doctrine he subscribed to, and it's ideology of white European superiority had any influence on his not "seeing" those Egyptian symbols and caves when he became the first person to explore the FULL length of the Grand Canyon. He seemed to also miss the ancient Indian ruins there that still exist today. Those of the Annistazi (sp) YEP, he's THAT John Wesley Powell. Remember how the Smithsonian claimed that the original discoverer of the Egyptian cave was not in their employ when he found that cave and it's contents? Then, along comes one of the big power studs of the Smithsonian to see for himself and to provide the "expert" opinion that it did not exist. Amazing how that worked out, isn't it?

And I have hardly begun to read the book and it's already providing some "truth to history".

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Please post a link or repost a pic showing gold. I haven't seen them and can't find them.

Is the gold easily seen or do you have to look at the pics for hours to see the gold?

I've seen JA's pics where he claims there are symbols but I can't see them either.

Like Dr Phill says... A persons past behaviour is indicative of future behaviour. He has always deleted pics and posts so please post the gold pics before they are deleted.

I assume ja has already deleted the pics/posts.

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey DTTH,

Here's some ancient stuff for you, I'm pretty sure everybody on tnet has me on ignore......which is fine with me....... but you might find this interesting:

http://books.google.com/books?id=Lw...0Ms7iAfkhQlBCdyzLYBZQ&ci=68,76,850,327&edge=0

Yngling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://books.google.com/books?id=bG...Oho2DiW0p-4BkIKz1Kg&ci=334,486,300,623&edge=0

The Athenaeum - Google Books

you may have to use the magnifying glass on that last one.

none of this may seem important, until you have a look at these petroglyphs:

http://www.jqjacobs.net/rock_art/images/mccnk_bf.jpg

Northeast Utah Rock Art by James Q. Jacobs

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5292/5525552869_147d02e5a9.jpg

Dry Fork – McConkie Ranch - Expedition Utah

www.AppalachianEnigmata.com

I guess there was just a little too much truth in that serpent thread to keep it around :laughing7:

back to my banishment.......

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its a bummer about the religious discussions getting deleted,that seems to be such a big part of this treasure stuff,no matter what form the god takes. iam gonna go to a shadow devil site this week,to see what it is showing. maybe it not a devil,its a shadow human form with horns. maybe its one of those head hunters head dress,either way theres some very interesting stone shapes up there,i think it might be a map lay out, i found that at another horned shadow lay out, but iam not good enough to understand it. Head hunters in the U.S.A,holy cow,i didnt know that. Good stuff bob632,thanks.

oldsodbuster

Greenie
Jun 13, 2014
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Nikon
Primary Interest:
Other
10688428_1444411879116942_4232880702786517454_o.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that panel as,their chief,king, is a great fighter.the big feet, he has traveled many many miles in his conquest of conquering his enemies.a tribute to a great leader.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread