Ancient ?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Spanish? i say no way .

Yeah, I agree with you. I think the big stone monuments were already there and there were people who knew what to look for and they are the guys who put the confirmation marks on the big stuff. Could be some stuff was knocked down, maybe even at your spot. Thanks for taking the time to find your pictures.

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the spring on the side of a mountain Big shadow signs come out one just before dark is a king with a scepter hard to get a picture of it its about 15 miles away But big enough to see clearly

I have another spot I call the moving Picture show because there is different stuff shows up throughout the day or season I have seen a king with a scepter on it late in the evening to also a shadow sign thought I had a picture of it but cant find it right now if I find it i will post it or I will have to wait till spring to get one Here is a picture of the rock with a owl shadow its one of the ones I could find (still Looking)and one of a dog latter the same day
View attachment 1099010 View attachment 1099015

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing the photos and info. In Deep. Have you ever found a thumbs up, in either stone or shadow?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i finally made it up on top of the ancient turtle head, almost didnt get there again, the darn heel on my boot tore from the sole about halfway up, kinda reminded me of the Wide World of Sports theme, the thrill of victory and the agony of da-feet,lol,yea i fell and jammed my shoulder,i was like that guy going sideways off that ski jump.the sprites just dont like me up there snooping around. View attachment 1099043 photo from ancient turtle head .

Last edited:

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I have not found a thumbs up yet
sounds like you are fighting a giant turtle be careful your mind has alot to do with what you think

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
122814 398TURTLE AND 7.jpg
Looks like a stray 7 left behind?
-Weekender

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its a really complex site up on this turtles back,the sun,shadows,stone signs are over top in numbers up there. the kings scepter that i thought was angled towards a constellation ,no, angled towards the sun to make a shadow sign,i sure hope it wasnt done by the thirty miners. heres a set of steps. could be a hole close,to get you in the belly of that turtle. View attachment 1105846

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These birds of pray usually require you look for another sign. But check the eyes. Also check the tails. You have a pattern so may be able to get a distance and direction. I just love these things.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a photo of Rocky from a different angle,day,time. the shadow pointer. is the sun line,or shadow line right? is it a map of mountain peaks? rotate it 90 deg. either way, you have mountain peaks either in sun or shadows. i say shadow pointer,says to read the shadows. So many signs. View attachment 1107007 View attachment 1107011

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This ancient turtle also has 2 faces with open mouths carved in it. 2 openings? i believe one is much older, ill post a photo of the older one. I hope that 30's miner hit it. Iam sure some of them looked.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find the holes. Im working on a distance and direction. Think your on the right trail.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres what i believe to be a open mouth,eye,and a type of symbol on the forehead like you see on Egyptian heads. this is part of the turtles head, there's also another head with open mouth carved on the boulder,very close to this one,but i believe it not as ancient as this one. alot here going here. View attachment 1108735 View attachment 1108736

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog that could also be a Jesuit cross, possible crypt marking. I wonder where did they bury a important person......I don't have the editing capabilities to give a example. If you have a symmetrical face like a owls face, you can easily put a Jesuit cross to match its dimensions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread