Ancient ?

Tixiercat

Jul 5, 2012
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog, in the post with 3 pics. The squared/diamond on its side, stone at the lower left hand corner of your box in the first listed picture. There appears to be something of importance on it.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Tixercat, I have found that the Square / Rectangle / Triangle will be for sure something that you should look for and the drill hole inside the triangle in my guess is that its really a map and should be a distance and degrees in the ( immediate area ) distance should be recorded on paper for use when you get to your destination where you should find two markers with the same information, plus what you seek should be in that corner of the triangle. Seems that they always left maps in one area and then you have to travel to the direction. Spanish Clock will give you more information

Tixiercat

Jul 5, 2012
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tixercat, I have found that the Square / Rectangle / Triangle will be for sure something that you should look for and the drill hole inside the triangle in my guess is that its really a map and should be a distance and degrees in the ( immediate area ) distance should be recorded on paper for use when you get to your destination where you should find two markers with the same information, plus what you seek should be in that corner of the triangle. Seems that they always left maps in one area and then you have to travel to the direction. Spanish Clock will give you more information

Dsty, Thank you my friend ;)

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my idea is that it is a hippo is there water to the north,seems to be a shadow heart that forms under the chin at the right time of day?
iam not sure about the water being there now, but my guess is years ago, before all the farms and ranches with all the crop irrigation,the water table was much higher, and i be willing to bet these mountains had alot of springs. yea there what i believe to be a old spring to the north. good eye on that heart shadow too hadji009.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog, in the post with 3 pics. The squared/diamond on its side, stone at the lower left hand corner of your box in the first listed picture. There appears to be something of importance on it.

Good eye on that Tixiercat,thanks. i have found that stone shape at another site, set at a angle like that,+ thick like that one. I cant remember if it has a symbol on it.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow,thanks again mdog,as you sit in the chair,to the right,about 50 yards is this standing stone.you made the call of a standing stone with out knowing one is there, i think that helps with proof of there work. View attachment 1096759 View attachment 1096760

sorry guys, let me get this right for you,i made it back there. there is no second standing stone. and the chair is right at the base of this stone. mdog called it right without even being there. the place was way different than what i thought by memory . i didnt find the large green stone,but i didnt really make a good effort to look. i pulled a small green stone out of a space on a step that gets you up to the large standing stone. photographed it and placed it back. ill post a photo later. plus i photographed what maybe a tanit symbol ? not sure what its called,i seen it before on line,circle above a triangle. maybe mdog or kanabite will chime in on it. sorry about the misinformation . View attachment 1121387 View attachment 1121388

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Not to be a downer, but you need a better compass. And you can't hold it by hand. I had to learn this as well. They surveyed stuff incredibly well long ago. Even better more recent.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to be a downer, but you need a better compass. And you can't hold it by hand. I had to learn this as well. They surveyed stuff incredibly well long ago. Even better more recent.

your not being a downer at all, I take it as your trying to help people from making a error if there laying out precise lines. thats my best compass,lol, its just to give a general ideal of direction in the photo.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sitting in the chair,to the right 10,20 yards is the tanit, to the left 10,20 yards is this strange worked stone,i believe its worked anyways. its has all these gouged dished marks,+ long gouge marks, not sure what it is about,starburst? maybe if all the pockets are filled with water and the sun hits it right,it makes a beautiful design ? the main line looks to be 330deg. View attachment 1122187

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dog,

Can you tell us how big that stone is and what shape it is? Roger Snow wrote about green stones that glowed in the moonlight and were part of Tanit monuments.

A big thank you, to you mdog and treasminder2 for that info. these photos are a a attempt to pay you guys back for that info., thanks a million , heres two of the green stones in situ. View attachment 1122591 thats in the space above the step to get you up to the large up right stone. i sure would love to see the glow at night.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
That looks more like an altar for performing ritualistic activity than a chair monument.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks more like an altar for performing ritualistic activity than a chair monument.

I think they may have done that at there camp site. there camp site is full of all kinds of strange works. I think mdog's thoughts are spot on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread